/brit/+/newbrit/

Memes edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/bbc_com/entodoelmundo
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4546482/Bank-Holiday-ring-steel-Security-ramped-1300-events.html
thetimes.co.uk/article/huge-scale-of-terror-threat-revealed-uk-home-to-23-000-jihadists-3zvn58mhq
nydailynews.com/news/world/england-dials-terror-threat-spies-flag-23-000-extremists-article-1.3200989
theaustralian.com.au/in-depth/terror/britain-home-to-23000-jihadists/news-story/f9184e17a424e2ee2162e07b40b01671
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mi5-race-hire-spooks-record-10515195
youtube.com/watch?v=XanyPq5BcoA
youtube.com/watch?v=dQvaGt9B6H0
youtube.com/watch?v=HXHHQzZ8Oo8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*taps gopro as i filter past you at dangerous speed*

YOUTUBE MATE YOU'RE GONNA BE ON IT

HUNT THE RUNT
MAKE IT SQUEAL

hate it

just hate it

IVE BECOME
SO NUMB

*reads with great interest*

Gonna keep drinking.
Maybe go for a curry.
Think about how terribly alone I am.

>losing a presidential election campaign to Mr Bog Fart

soundcloud.com/bbc_com/entodoelmundo

australia
pamant romanesc

oh that's not a good look

fear i end up looking like that if i ever go bald

fantastic post

was there anything in particular that inspired the wording?

good one mate ;)

same but I don't even like curry

Who /incel/ here

poh-kee-mahn GO to the polls

*places a mini saddle on the curve*

nah

*doesn't let the sun go down on me*

>president Poonald Dongshart

Kind of always kneeeeeeeeew

which watchlists do you think youre on lads

Hello from Norway.

Why is this happening?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4546482/Bank-Holiday-ring-steel-Security-ramped-1300-events.html

thetimes.co.uk/article/huge-scale-of-terror-threat-revealed-uk-home-to-23-000-jihadists-3zvn58mhq

nydailynews.com/news/world/england-dials-terror-threat-spies-flag-23-000-extremists-article-1.3200989

theaustralian.com.au/in-depth/terror/britain-home-to-23000-jihadists/news-story/f9184e17a424e2ee2162e07b40b01671

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mi5-race-hire-spooks-record-10515195

no gf
no job
no friends

literally might as well kill myself

>enjoy cooking and be good at it
>the gf wants to cook for me whenever she's around
>she's shite at it
>spergs out if I offer to teach her
>stuck eating awful food and can't even comment about what she could have done differently or she will start crying

im not really sure - i think i would be but ive never even tried to be a normie so i can't say with certainty

Germans have no place in the human race

gf is coming home in 20 minutes and I STILL haven't finished my wank
oh dear oh dear

life sure is depressing lads.

>work a stressful job
>earn above average wages but still confined to a flatshare that i despise
>sleep-deprived
>diet consists of starving and binge-eating
>too tired during my free-time to do anything productive that I want to do, just end up shitposting.
>no friends
>no prospect for a girlfriend
>crave weekends but don't ever do anything interesting on them
>in the process of changing jobs, so this year I won't get holidays.
>working just to survive with a vague hope it will all turn out better at some point in the future

I only consider Reddit for intellectual discussion because people have usernames they quickly learn to know the trolls and stop replying

Here it's just a shitpostmfest

rhymes with nuslims

all of them

MI5 is probably watching me for all the pro-IRA stuff i post haha
*puts a nailbomb in their wheelie bin*

hate people who believe in justice and equality.
just a convenient neutral point for disadvantaged people.
the only biologically authentic ideals are self-interest and dominance tempered by the social contract.

fuck off deano

the "lads who've shagged this yank runts nan" list

stop wanking and fuck her when she arrives

daftie

>I only consider Reddit for intellectual discussion because people have usernames they quickly learn to know the trolls and stop replying

Never dealing with White Women again.

Is that so?
*beats you to death while you praise me for following nature's way*

>tfw 29 year old virgin

What does/did your dad do, /brit/?
Mine was a quality assurance executive for a soft drink company.
Good money and benefits, but ultimately meaningless work.

Just copped this

*starts singing luck be a lady tonight while dancing with cane*

RUNT HUNT
RUNT HUNT
RUNT HUNT

youtube.com/watch?v=XanyPq5BcoA

>Women
No thanks, I'll stick with boys x

can't believe I'm sharing a thread with utter specimens like you

social contract, lad
if you want people randomly beating you up and stealing, go live in the hood

physics teacher
eventually head of the science department.

except the downvotes prevent any discussion and just make every thread a circlejerk depending on which group got there first

Hei fra Norge!

>Boys
No thanks, i'll stick with men

well fuck off to reddit then you cretin. as if you'd have anything remotely intellectual to say about anything, you fucking ponce.

similar problems here

Learning about Ireland lads

youtube.com/watch?v=dQvaGt9B6H0

Fuck off yank you don't get the deano gimmick
Never signed a contract

Hmm... will I be taking the time of out of my browsing of this /brit/ thread to open not one, not two, not three, not four but five separate links to external websites? Will I be opening each of those links, digesting the material on the other side of each one independently before moving on to the next and then finally constructing a post which ties together a coherent response building upon the content of all 5 links? Will I be doing all that, taking quite possibly upwards of 20 minutes of my free time all for the sake of perhaps one or two potential (You)s? No I won't be doing that. And I won't be opening any other links posted by yourself or anyone else ITT because I do not under any circumstances open links posted in these threads.

Reminder that curfews, stop and frisk, strip searches, internment and unlawful executions were performed in Northern Ireland because of the risk of 100 IRA members.

However, it would, for some reason that I still haven't discerned, be entirely against the rule of law and order to deport some of the muslim terrorists apparently and instead we must give them more things for free.

you sure seem like a pussy

been on bennies for about 10 years
I even had a job during some of that time, although I've moved out a few years back

simply shannot be reading a single letter of this drivel

Halloen fra Noreg da vet du!

HOWLING at the fact that people on here make fun of reddit, meanwhile they sit in the same thread all day full of NEETS telling us they "just did a poo"

>crying about being lonely

quite like my own company 2bh. had friends at one point but was never really too attached to them and usually felt like a third wheel anytime I was around them so just stopped bothering to keep in contact with them
>no I don't have a facebook account or any of the 20 million subsequent social media platforms that have popped up in the interim

can't find my wallet with 15 ether in it hahaha

>let's cook together
problem solved

I'd have some cheek and jowl off that.
Nothing wrong with using every part of the animal.
Don't think I could do eye or brain though.

>quite like my own company

t. small business owner

>well fuck off to reddit then you cretin. as if you'd have anything remotely intellectual to say about anything, you fucking ponce.

mate's gf is really lovely

*squirts some hot diarrhea into your gob*

hehe fuck off to reddit mate

Just read a book you child

not one letter registered

i don't mind not having friends.
the lack of a gf causes a pain in my bosom.

you're my inspiration

I hate it when people just murder each other, absolutely nigger tier behaviour.

don't think normos have ever had an original thought in their entire lives. just programmed consumers from birth.

I hope you were exaggerating when you wrote this

Don't care that much

Muslims are very good at that.

Right on.

What do you usually eat in England btw? What's the most common meal?

Is this one of your original thoughts? Of course not, you just parrot what you hear on Sup Forums, you're worse than "normos" in every possible way

When do you think Apple / Samsung will need to reset their marketing numbers for new phones?

Like it would be terribly uncool to release "the new iPhone 26" or "the new Samsung Galaxy S17".

yeah, thinking about video games and not having a gf or social life is so much more profound

>What's the most common meal?
spaghetti bolognese

beans on toast

Kys please

No meals for us lad, it's Ramadan

turkey twizzlers

thoughts on the new video?

youtube.com/watch?v=HXHHQzZ8Oo8

turn off adblockers please

crisp sandwiches

agreed. dog nonces should be put to death

Sunday roast, fish n chips, full english breakfast, shepherds pie, cottage pie, casserole, stew, sandwiches.

nah its accurate.
I'm sleep deprived for 2 reasons which may seem silly to you.

My housemates wake up at 5 in the morning and make noise in the morning that wakes me up most days - earplugs seem to fall out of my ears.

I usually go to bed too late to deal with this, because i only get round to cooking at about 7pm and i only finish eating at 10pm

Here we are...

Don't care

the gf

if i ever met an all powerful genie i'd wish for there to be a new adam sandler movie every 4 months