One Europa League please

One Europa League please

dumb frogposter

What's wrong with the Europa league?

Seems bretty based if you ask me

Nuttin. It jus ain't dat cl nigga u nawm saying?? Haaaaa

better than no trophies
worse than a champions league

A "big team" should be embarassed to say that.

Dickhead frogposter

No they shouldn't
A big team should try to win every title in front of them
A small team makes excuses that they focus solely on a single competition

If you don't have the drive to win a title regardless of its prestige you aren't a big club.

>the retard competition

And United won't even win it

ITT: Buttmad ABU's

Feels good waking up to knowing we're in for a 2 trophy season.

This EL will be conquered by (((Ajax))).

At least United is in a good position to take the trophy, its better than getting blown the fuck out of the UCL and not winning shit like other clubs.

it seems to be the perfect final, two historical clubs, triple european champions disputing the final, both going through a rough patch trying to return to the big guys club. It will bring prestige to the competition, UEFA cannot resist

>P-P-P-PLEASE WATCH OUR COMPETITION

genuinely wouldn't open my curtains to watch the Europa League if the final was being played in my front garden

It's good at this stage, the groups are full of shit meme teams that finished 7th in Slovenia

>EL without sevilla
Literally championship tier

Was getting Celta the most lucky draw? They haven't had an opponent of United's caliber yet. All third rate teams and a second rate team (Shaktar)

dumb frogposter

Kek

But you're playing Celta lad, you literally have less than 1% chance of getting to the final.

only United and Liverpool deserve CL spots anyway

actually we're 4 times european champions

>Liverpool

>April 2016
"Mickey Mouse trophy. Who cares if Liverpool knocked us out; it's the Coca Cup of Europe. More time to focus on the league. You should be embarrassed to even try to win it."

>April 2017
"BASED EUROPA LEAGUE! EUROPEAN PEDIGREE! ZLATAN WILL LEAD /US/ TO EUROPEAN GLORY!"

The fact they won't win it and struggled against fucking Anderkek

>Teams trying to play possession against United

Fail every time m8, the other two teams are more of a threat

sorry la but celta is going to rape you really bad, it will be like 9/11 times the rotherham scandal