Well, he not only successfully repealed net neutrality, now he has actually made a video mocking supporters of NN

Well, he not only successfully repealed net neutrality, now he has actually made a video mocking supporters of NN.

Have look for yourself: youtube.com/watch?v=LFhT6H6pRWg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H69eCYcDcuQ
thefederalist.com/2017/12/11/ditching-net-neutrality-will-give-consumers-better-options/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They want a war? They've got one.

What a legend

I seriously fucking hope he dies soon.

This is why we shouldn't let non-Americans decide huge decisions. Fucking indians

American is not a race, it's a nationality and he IS American.

Armchair force is standing by lul

I hate this fucker as much as the next non retarded person but the time to vote on this was 2016

>Repeals NEET neutrality
>Jewtube khantent creators on suicide watch
>Communist OY VEYing in the distance

I love this man

Fuck off, retard

Fuck you poor fag

Butthurt reddit faggot detected
Kys

Best scenario

Hope you die in a fire, shitstain

At least I won't die poor antifag

It won't matter how much money you have if your ISP decides to block your favorite content.

>antifag
Fuck you you fucking cuck. I can't stand antifa and hope they die in a fire too. Just like you. And money won't mean shit when the ISP just arbitrarily blocks content

Wow, that's a terrible video...

I don't know all of the ins and outs of the net neutrality debate/scheme, but this video just reeks of an out of touch person.

Guess I'll have to spend more time going outside and not being a basement dwelling faggot. Thank you Trump for un-fucking my life. He is truly the greatest Burger King.

he's going to be dead within the week, there's some pissed off weebs out there

If u believe in net neutrality you are a complete ignorant moron lmao.

yeah because Hillary wasn't going to sell us out. /s

So I was thinking what if all the big ISPs blocked every way to access ur bitcoin wallet, then started charging you to use it.

>REGULATIONS put in place in 2015, if removed, will destroy the internet!!!!
Oh noes!

You should totally repeal the law that prevents us from cutting up and piecing out something you already have access to because we wouldn't do that, but you should let us because we won't.

>I like it when companies gouge me for money

youtube.com/watch?v=H69eCYcDcuQ

Holy shit Ask A Ninja was a whole fucking decade ahead of the curve!

If they are just harmless regulations, why are ISPs lobbying and paying millions of dollars to have them revoked. Just for fun? The basic ideas of net neutrality have been in place since the early 2000s obama just tightened them up and gave them a name.

>Implying anyone on reddit is old enough to have used the internet in 2015

>the type of moron who has no historical knowledge of why the regulations were made in the first place
You're basically human garbage. Your family probably is too.

but I killed people so that it would pass. I can't undo that shit.

fcc has always taken care of isps pulling bs on sites. remember when att blocked Sup Forums lol. yall some crybabies thinking your freedoms are going away

hmm I wonder if that was because they had to act upon some sort of rules,...regulations if you will. Literally kys.

Wow...so this is the power of net neutrality...

FCC is handing it to the FTC

Net Neutrality wasn't an issue before these regulations were passed. Also its kinda hilarious to see these checkmark celebrities crying about "muh political equality" when facebook, twitter, reddit, youtube, etc already throttle conservatives.

this is cringe in a new dimension, hope he dies for his corporate cum swallowing

Us out? Yes. The internet? No she probably wouldnt have. Lesser evil user

THEY CANT EVEN SPEAK RIGHT!?

Can somebody please explain me is being against net neutrality bad or good????

If you're asking 4chin for political advise then the correct answer is to kill yourself, maybe try Google if you want to form an opinion.

or better yet what if net neutrality was a covert op headed by the fed in an attempt to quell the sudden uprising of cryptocurrencies. they are a direct threat to the monopoly of the fed in the US and its brother / sister organisations around the world because they are essentially non-centralised and thus are far harder to regulate and control than regular currencies. net neutrality will give the powers that be the ability to restrict internet users access to cryptocurrencies in general and well, any information about them. thus devaluing them, thus continueing the power differential between the average joe and the establishment.

cryptocurrencies are essentially an online, global version of what many non-western nations have tried to do. which is create their own currency with their own rules, not regulated by the globalist banks.

The American nation consists of whites

I mean the repealing of it, my bad. tired.

NN is America's version of German SS.

kinda makes more sense, tho.

FCC regulates communications. the big issues here are mostly about business and consumer-seller contracts.

ITT : REDDIT GETS TRIGGERED

Maybe go read the actual regulations. NN added regulations for nonexistent issues and now people are whining because they'think NN is shielding them from anything.

Being against net neutrality is bad. Net Neutrality ensures that ISPs treat your internet data equally, rather than slowing it down from certain sources or slowing down if you're using certain protocols like bit torrent. The repeal means ISPs get to start doing a ton of shady shit the laws were put there to prevent. The only people in favor are ISP shills and alt-right retards trying to be edgy by spreading the failed ideology of the superiority of completely free markets. Those kids seemingly didn't learn about railroad barons in school.
It's spelled "advice". It has been since America became the stewards of the English language following WWII.

He got the support by all the other white old fucks in gov and the president m8

can somebody summarize what the fuck this shit is about

#NetNeutralityOrRiot
Pass it on

>m8
This is an American issue. When we want a foreigner's opinion on it, we'll go to a non-American site, thanks.

Trump bootlicker detected

based

I guess you didn't see what the Obama-era NN regulations actually did... What Ajit is doing here is allowing his old friends at Verizon (and other ISPs) to charge companies for the bandwidth you have already paid for.

> stating facts
> opinion

>NN added regulations for nonexistent issues
You failed to do any research. You lose.

>the new installment of your favorite video game comes out
>you go to download it
>100kbps

It is objectively good, anyone against it is a corporate whore/paid shill.

>pretending you have anything valid to say when you're not even American
You don't seem to understand how this site works, Nigel. That's made quite evident by the fact you don't even know how greentext works. You're human garbage, kid.

The only reason no isp ever did this in the past was because there were tons of isps back then, these days its all consolidated down to 3 big ones for the entire usa, and they all agree to not compete, so now if they charge 40 dollars a month to use Sup Forums ontop of your normal bill you have no options, now go hang yourself.

either retarded amerifat or the average europoor

> being this buttblasted
> on Sup Forums

You're an uninformed moron.

absolut europoor

>still can't figure out how greentext works even after a thread full of examples
This is why your family has been poor for generations.

considering americans are poor as fuck it will be interesting to see how many websites are abandoned after this.

Verizon was test paywalls and paid speed limits just before obama set up title 2 you cudk.

> literally still being extremely upset
> on Sup Forums

>so impotent irl due to poverty cycle he has to pretend he's emotionally affecting strangers online
Whatever keeps you from killing yourself, I guess.

Nah, the only real Americans are those Indians (the other ones)

>says that posting a brit.

Net Neutrality vote so far has been:

"Uhhh...police die, we want to monitor social media. NN is bad because doctors don't get enough bandwidth to do VR healthcare in rural areas. Wireless towers and uhhhhh boneless pizza."

Can we get a niggers opinion on this plz?

> actually still crying
> on Sup Forums

If they were meant to be here, they wouldn't have kept losing to the white man. It's natural selection.

the absolute willingness to cut off your nose to spite your face is amazing.

you are so willing to have your freedoms removed just because someone convinced you net neutrality is a left wing idea.

american is not a race, no, it's a people, and he sure isn't one

He is American, just a shitty one ffs

thefederalist.com/2017/12/11/ditching-net-neutrality-will-give-consumers-better-options/

what?

Stop pretending he's defensible, shitskin.

they are currently talking twillight towers... next is "Restoring Internet Freedom"

...wtf!

>he doesn't realize his image means the absolute destruction of smaller competitors

>Smaller competitors have millions of dollars to lay lines

fucking kek

>laying lines is somehow the content provider's responsibility instead of the utility company (ISP)
Sit on your retard hands from here on out.

It absolutely is. If you think Verizon is going to let Mom-n-Pop ISP use their lines you're retarded.

I used to download Warcraft on that

guess we gotta start leaving shit overnight again

As someone who doesn't have/use netflix, facebook, twitter, or any other popular social media I wonder if I had to pay less for internet after this? I mostly visit forums and torrents.

Explain further lackwit.

>instead of replying to the argument we're actually having, he keeps changing the subject
Are you not a native English speaker or what? Who was talking about an ISP to ISP business? We were talking about the content provider to ISP relationship.

Are you talking about fucking YouTubers? Because your first post was literally "BIG ISP KILL LITTUL ISP"

You'll pay more. The major corporations will make deals to get themselves included on whatever applicable package. Smaller sites don't have the bargaining power.

>torrents

You can go ahead and say goodbye to that.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA LIBERALS BTFO

Say goodbye to torrents nigga.
Also any forum deemed evil by the mega corps that will now even further be able to control political discourse.

All you see is what is in it for you in the short term you miss the bigger picture

I'm talking about internet content in general (sites). So, now you can answer my questions. Are you not a native English speaker? That's the only other reason I can think of for you having such a hard time discussing this like an intelligent adult.

Not even close m8, and I'm a white American

It's not a partisan issue retard.

>m8
>I'm a white American
Not buying it, Nigel.