Thoughts on dating single moms? Pic related

Thoughts on dating single moms? Pic related

N O

mom left

I dated a 19 year old milf, truth be told I enjoyed it. But nobody wants to take care of someone else's kid so yeah. And her pussy was fucked and her nipples were fucking from being chewed on.

>mom left
probably because you were such a disappointment

Mom right

Don't do it. They are single for a reason. You try and things will go great at first because she is happy to have someone in her life who cares about her until ANYTHING happens and then she will turn on you and end up making out drunk with another man at the bar and then saying its your fault because you happened to walk in the bar and see it. Fuck em.

Mom on right

Look at the color of the kid and ask yourself again why she’s single

She looks pretty hot dude idk. If you’re cool with someone else’s kid I’d say go for it

Well she let a nigger impregnate her, so there's a good chance she lacks the self respect to turn YOU down. Go for it.

that's racist

I'd say it depends on the girl but from experience, it's good in the beginning, then quickly goes downhill and you will almost always be second to the child. Lot's of canceled dates, leaving midway through the date and so on.

They all seem to have some sort of superiority complex as well which is odd considering their position.

And in regards to sex, they either use it to pacify you, hold out completely or are complete freaks. No in between.

So yeah, good in the beginning but when she tries to take things "serious" and expects you to treat the kid like it's yours, then starts withholding sex, just fucking bail.

Don't do it nigga! Unless you like being a beta in taking care of someone else's stupid kid it's just misery. Source a femanon who is currently dealing with a slightly autistic little shit who only listens to her mommy.

Also, forgot to mention the actual sex thing is annoying. Like you can't hit her up for a booty call because of the kid (well, I guess this is dependant on age).

So you have to most of the time go to her house. Then it's either play dad to my kid, or they completely hold out and won't do anything remotely sexual in front of the kid so you think it's go time when it gets put to bed when in actual fact, she wants to cuddle in bed or on the sofa and leave you with blue balls.

>19 yo
>milf
shouldn't this term only be used in reference to mature women? like,over 30yo women?

any good youtube videos out there?

also if she gave vaginal birth you have to live with blown out pussy and the fact that you never had her in her prime

plot twist OP is black

Yup. I actually moved in with her for a while. She treated me like a king, always cooking, did my laundry etc but I think we had sex once and I literally had to beg for oral. I think she was just lonely and wanted somebody to live with but perhaps was self-conscious about her body or something.

and those stretch marks from carrying a seed that wasn't yours

And you're a fucking faggot. Get over it

Don't.

Mom, aunts and gma

No.
This would discriminate all teenage moms that are hot.

Mor pls

If you're old and looking for women your age it doesn't matter. The children are adults with their own lives.
If you're talking about your picture, with small children, DO NOT DO IT!

If they come with cute accessories perhaps

kek

Dating a woman with a child is like playing another man's save-game.

1. You’ll never, ever come first.
2. Your life will very quickly revolve around her kid(s).

The beginning isn’t so bad, but once things get semi serious, you’ll start get “dad” responsibilities with none of the “dad” authority.

Doesn’t matter if the kid is a good kid or not, you’ll grow to resent it.

The one upside, I’d your’re a “4” on the attractiveness scale, dating a single mom is one of the loopholes for you to get a 6 or 7.

I had an 18yo gf single mom a while back. She was desperate to keep me happy. If we were in bed and her baby started whining I'd just have to sigh and she'd leap out of bed to quiet her and then come right back. Looking back I was a major asshole but it was fucking great at the time. It helped that her baby was white so I felt no shame around strangers.

1. Not always true. There are many, many shitty moms out there who long for a normal bf relationship

NEVER! Remember, you will never be their priority and they will always choose their child over you! Trying to please two people just to get laid, FUCK THAT SHIT! Also remember that once you start gifting child gift and taking them out to places like park or disneyland is when you consider by law as a parental figure and can be liable for child support and other bullshit. If you are going to fuck a single mother, make sure you never meet the kids and make sure she always comes to you for a fuck and then goes back to her own home! Some states and countries will find you "legally married" if you reside together for more than (2) years and can be proven by neighbors or other means.

Fuck and eat the kids snacks yes. Date no. Seems the newest trend is multiple baby daddy's and phsycopathic tendencies