>Couldn't contain Messi
>Couldn't contain Ronaldo
>broke his foot trying to contain Marcelo
>out for the rest of the year

this is the "goat" keeper?
give me a fucking break

Damn, one year short of the WC, too.

I think your overestimating the real influence a Gk can have on a game

When Gigi raises the CL this year, all that is hidden will come to the light. It will make sense.

wacht the next couple of bayern games with ulreich in goal

desu I kinda wish ulreich had been in goal on tuesday

contain this
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Its really the other way around
When you have a defence good enough to not allow any shots on target you could have no GK and it wouldn't matter

it's comedy gold that marcelo literally broke neuers foot without touching him

pure
BTFO

>i rate neuer

>better than Kahn they said

more like when you play one team league where no one can attack you could have no GK and it wouldn't matter

noyer gets completely exposed whenever he has to face non-bundesliga teams
no idea how people still rate this fraud

Yeah but can he backheel the ball to a CB in 50 yards of space

Come on, he was the sole reason why Real didn't win 5-1 both legs.

Obamayang is like the third highest goalscorer in Europe senpai, also some random black guy in Bundes is top 6 as well

Buffon doesn't have to do jack shit playing behind Chiellini and Bonucci

>couldnt contain messi

but he won the WC and embarrassed barça 7x0 once

ANKLE BREAKER

This, he only made one save yesterday.

he already had a stress fracture but buyern rushed him into the game and the screw holding the bone togther came off

this

thank you based Buffon

>Have world class defenders
>still get exposed regularly when facing non-german league teams

even Exxon Valdez didn't get exposed that often. Imagine if Noyah actually had to make saves for the world cup final

What does a Kroos fuck up and a Higuain choke have to do with Neuer's ability as a goal keeper?

what is the webm supposed to prove?

Juve paid 90m for this

He carried Madrid in their 2008 title run and has been very good since he leaved Madrid

They paid 90m to cripple Napoli and make sure that they'll win the Serie A no matter what.

>He carried Madrid in their 2008 title run
Those were Raul, Guti and Sneijder

Yeah, they guy who scored 36 goals last year. Got any problem with that?

>21 years old
>score 22 goals in a championship run
>wasn't relevant

He scored 9

my bad, he scored 22 the next season

he chokes when it matters. sell that fat shit asap and get a decent striker.

You'll see when he'll score against Real, just like Morata.

Higuain is quite a good striker but there is a big difference between being the top scorer in a championship season and being so in the worst season Real has had in the past 10 years.

i really hope so. just want real madrid to get smacked the fuck out by juve

That happens all the time

See 2003, 2005, 2009 and 2015

He scored 22 in La liga de los 100 puntos too, and keeped a super high goals per shot ratio. I'm not saying that he's at Suarez level but he's definitively a top tier scorer

see 1998

funny enough he was probably the only bayern player who wasnt exposed, with maybe thiago
>muh lewandowski best striker in the world 1 shot on target in 120 minutes, even that from penulty
>muh alaba best lb in the world made to look like an amateur compared to marcelo
>alonso and ribery slowing down every bayern attack
>robben only good for diving
>cbs fucking up every time
>for some reason 5'2" lahm marking ronaldo on headers
>vidal running around entire game trying to do everything

neuer made more saves in the two matches vs real than buffon has the entire season of cl. he was literally the only guy keeping them alive

he was arguably bayerns best player over the 2 games against madrid, kept them in the tie big time in the first game and made a lot of key saves in the 2nd one

without him, bayern wouldnt even have had to show up for the second leg. I think the problem is the bundesliga not having stronger teams for them
( which is partly their fault)

if you play 60 games a season and don't need to defend in 50 of them I'm not surprised they shit the bed when facing high quality teams

>>He scored 9

Higuain choking against Lyon is the reason Real Madrid didnt win a title back then, he literally missed an open net

That was in 2010

And I don't think that Real team could have beaten Barcelona or Inter