Untitled

مرحبا
ممكن نعمل ثريد نتكلم في بالعربي يا قحاب؟
ماما طبختلك ايه غداء النهارده يا انون؟

fuck off isis

Slut has too much makeup

Hello
Can we work in Arabic?
Mamma Tabhtalk What is lunch today, user?

DAfuq?

>Western influence has caused sisters to flaunt their faces

Hello
Can we have a thread in arabic you bitches?
what did your mother cook for lunch today?

I ate eggs and bacon at the Uni cafeteria today

جميل جدا يا اخي
بس متعرفش ان لحم الخنزير مضر جدا للصحه؟ انصحك تبدله بلحم بقر او فراخ احسن

Bombs seductively.

translate please

ah nuts, its written in Terrorism

its 2017, what the fuck are you niggers wearing, lmao

I don't speak islam. Fuck off.

Salaam.

Since there are alot of Somali's here, I think I'm going to molest and rape one of them, they are always checking me out just beggin to be groped and fucked... they just want to take some american dick.. I'm about to destroy so many bloodlines. ;)

post more muslim cuties
selam

jalla jalla

>753836965
who is this???

مص زبي يا اخو القحبه

qt iranistan refugee

I hope Murica will consider airstrikes, with becon. Allahu Akbar faggot isis terrorist

Death to Israel Heil Hitler

Jesus Christ is the only way to go and this Muhammad sandnigger faggot is a pedo fag [and gay]

jalla habibi

Do it for Uncle Sam (assuming you're American).

We can't understand you, go back to your country. White power!

you are corrrect good sir!!

Also Akbar

muslim qt3.14's are cute af
post more muslim brothers

>muslim
>cuties
pick one

>the virgin wouldn't fuck a girl cos shes muslims
lmaoing@ur lyf

>هل تأكل بعض لحم الخنزير المقدد الثابتة والمتنقلة

الأمل إيزيس الاغتصاب لك

I'm sorry we don't speak Taliban

Shut the fuck up, sandnigga.

Salem brother. Where can you find daesh sex videos? I found 1.

Tits or GTFO Al Qaeda

fake af, she's indian.

Actually, this pleases me quite nicely. Thank You based muslim woman.

6/10 would probably bang

Lol she is Indian bro. No need to bust a nut yet.

too lahet aaa AHAAA AAHAHAHA HAAAAA!!!!
*jizzes on wesite*

Not me tho. My children live within me still. Not for some dark skinned indian.

>fake af, she's indian.
indians cant be muslims?
i dont get it, whats fake about it

Indians are Hindu fucking retard.

I'm surprised I actually want more. That pussy looks straight cash. I wouldn't want Osama Jr though..

"Islam is the second largest religion in India, with 14.2% of the country's population or roughly 172 million people identifying as adherents of Islam (2011 census).[2][3][4] "

i ask again how do you know shes indian, and why do you think it's fake?
are you a vrgin faggot who thinks muslim women dont get dicked?

Dark skin is sexy and natural unlike sickly pale white skin

They can be muslims too faggot hell half of pakistan is trying to convert india as a whole

As long as the white skin isn't pink pig skin it's alright. Not all Whites derive from Anglo ancestry.

>Implying Hindu isn't a sect of Islam

Explain, expliaain, EXPLAAAIN?!!!

This is false. I lust over the pick/red contrast in a womans pussy. That's when you know you're going to have a good night!

Actually I prefer white skin. Have Africa if you want, I'll take Europe.

I didn't mean pussy. Just white skin in general. Pussy is a whole different story friendo.

Muslim girls don't dick around.

wasn't talking about africa, I said dark not Black wtf?!!

Anglo is a prefix indicating a relation to the Angles, England, the English people, or the English language, such as in the term Anglo-Saxon language.
>Romania
>Italy
>Sicily
>etc
White but not considered pig skin white.

ok well puerto rico dark is the common skin tone for MUSLIMS. That in itself is unbearable. How can I eat pussy if the pussy looks like burnt human meat?

how insecure do you have to be to tell other people that "this girl isnt muslim" how about pic related?
is she muslim
hahahah

kek

So what are you trying to say?

Apparently they just don't let anyone in their family know they do.

I kinda want to hook up with one and blackmail her

>photoshop
>indian

Well you guys keep on discussing about her. I just wanna shoot my semen all over her

funny how that would solve the islam problem of our time.

post some stuff

Net Neutrality?

They are the easiest. Their upbringing makes sure if that. They are kept so closed that they open their legs every opportunity they get.

>married to one
>am not one.
>fucked 2 other

haram haram haram
>I smell fish

halal in the streets, haram in the sheets

I'm Happy I'm Italian

Yeah thats what her parents said. They even tried to force me to convert. I gave them the finger. Those fucks still hate my guts as do all the Muslims I know.

And I know quite a few.

Uh, yeah they do. They have such a strict upbringing they really let loose when they rebel. Of course, they can't let their family know.

Ur wife is getting an honor killing m8

Maybe she was before her dad and brother strangled her as an honor killing

Crusade

I wish she was in Minnesota... mhm

Not gonna happen. The worst that happened was that her parents becane even more hard-core head choppers. Refused to speak to her for a few years. Tried to manipulate her to divorce me. And the icing on the cake is that their second daughter, who has been dating a non Muslim for got knows how many years (that they don't know of, as I am told) probably will rebel soon enough.

Then the parents and the brothers (yes she has a 2 brothers, with wives that call non Muslims qafeur) are going to turn full on head choppers.

And I am going to enjoy every moment of it. That's what they deserve for following a religion that treats (I cannot quote, but I have for sure read the Qur'an) non Muslims as non humans that should be be either converted or abolished (from society/earth; not exactly sure about the translation)

Basically they do what every christian are too pussy to do!

Probably.
Or simply that being human took precedence (in the evelution) over following a savage, unscientific (I wouldn't call it beastly/animalistic 'coz even the rules and practices of the animal kingdom are more "human") philosophy that preaches non-harmony.

I am not a Christian. But from what I have seen they choose slimy/indirect methods for propagation. Compared to the head choppers at least you can survive Chritians (today) by simply being sensible.

fucking kek

Got anymore interesting muslim stories, I'm curious to what other fucked up shit they are known to do behind closed doors and in front of open doors.

What were the Crusades for 500 Alex?

Good for you.
I didn't know jesus christ was a pedo.

Ylyl