Drawthead nothing wrong edition

Drawthead nothing wrong edition

Just posting this once per thread. If you want to shitpost about it, do it somewhere else.

t. sperdew

t. spoodo

Nice shitpost

taking request

If there's any loli artists around...

Requesting this cute young duck wearing a cloth diaper, maybe even perhaps using it for fun.

It's a request. Not a shitpost.

This is a shitpost.

I'm going to stay silent throughout most of the thread. (only focusing on artists)

but all spoodo requests are shitposts. you don't even type them out.

All posts saying spoodo is shitpost. That is all. Best not to reply to each other

Could somebody draw me mrs.claus giving a nice boy a "naughty" gift? Or maybe provide him with cookies and her breast milk?

Idk if u responded to my response to ur ridiculous speculation about caska. The thread 404d before I could refresh and check.

The last one I made? About Caska being fearful and hateful towards guts? In part because he fucked up Griff, and in turn fucked up the Band?
If you did a response to that, I didn't see it. It died before I saw it. Or refresh rate was off by a few seconds, and you were at the last.
Either way, you gun have to repost.

Fellas, be honest. Do you like traps?

>If all avatarfags dropped dead right now autistic repeat requesters would still fight amongst themselves

Nah but I think the obsession with them is kinda interesting.

Depends on the kind.
Bear, tiger, snare, pit, acid, arrow, dart... the list goes on.
Personally, I'm a fan of the falling floor traps. No spikes on the bottom, and a spring to reclose the door.
That way, it becomes a cannibalistic torture chamber, where "residents" start to look forward to new victims, as it means they get to eat.

Traps are fucking gay.

I didn't see this post.

That may have happened. But she wasn't some type a way about it after. They even boned.
Old boi was sad sure, but I think it's a stretch to think, now she's gonna b a revenge.

No, but god damn, some of them have a nice butt

Traps are pretty gay, can confirm I am fag

Requesting a fat lewd Goth girl covered in jizz holding a sign with tally marks.

They didn't really bone post Griff rape though.
She's got that rape lust. Conflicted between pleasure and pain and Griff.
With Guts, it's fear and pain paired with this sort of childish expectation of protection.

Net Neutrality is officially dead.

F

Say goodbye to ur favorite drawfags.

I personally didn't get the appeal, but I'm just curious as to why it be like it is. I have a few thesis as to the appeal, but nothing more than a lot of assuming.
>floor trap
It's neat on paper, but people could work together to escape, especially if it's a high-traffic area. You'd have to strike that perfect balance.
So is that a yes or no?
Thank you for your input on the survey.

Other perspectives are also appreciated.

> (You)
>They didn't really bone post Griff rape though.
Duh.
>She's got that rape lust. Conflicted between pleasure and pain and Griff.
Assuming.
I do not subscribe.
>With Guts, it's fear and pain paired with this sort of childish expectation of protection.
.. I'm not complaining about it..

Which drawfags are yankee macaroni?
I assumed the good ones were korean.

Well. I'm decaf. So me.
I guess u don't gotta say bye.

Only if the pit gets filled. The spring on the hinge is to keep it shut not only to "reset for the next sucker" but to quickly reseal the foolies.
But you are right, traffic flow has to be highly considered. As well pit size/max population.

Didn't Caska go see Griff on the hill of blades before he went to create Falconia?
Wasn't she all wet with joy? (As seen in the way she gazed at him).
You know she still craves the God Hand D.
And you should complain, because she fears her protector.
Why do you think it's the Berserk armor that holds that last shard, and not Griff, her rapist?

>I personally didn't get the appeal

Whats not to get?

You have a lot of gay, bi, straight-but-gay leaning dudes who want to fuck something but they don't want that something to be overtly masculine.

You get all the enjoyment of fucking a dude without any of the "dudeness" that you don't like. On top of that the whole "trap fetish" thing reaches into some "always dtf cum hungry mega slut" territory.

That's a "no", you buffoon, they're fucking gay.

How r u ok saying all this.
Wats the matter with u.

I can't even.

As long as the ass looks good I don't care what's in the front.

It's p clear she's not gonna go for guts at this point. But I doubt she's trying to hurt him either.

I'll go even further.
There will be a story arc where Caska becomes Griff's bottom bitch in his harem.
Guts is infuriated. (He originally showed up to fuck Griff up. but, you know. Whole demon army thing. And God Hand powers thing... not a chance. Caska still wants the God Hand D, so goes LUSTFULLY towards Griff, who cucks Guts again before casting him out. As killing him would be too kind a thing, given the humiliation of making him lose his dual, and thus tortured for a full year! -of course, ignoring the whole raping the daughter of the king thing-.)

Because it could happen! And you know it.

If there were no avatarfags here to feed them they wouldn’t get fueled by envy, and would probably leave.

>She's got that rape lust. Conflicted between pleasure and pain and Griff.
>With Guts, it's fear and pain paired with this sort of childish expectation of protection.

Why wouldn't the rape lust thing ALSO apply to Guts though?

Their initial sex was consensual, but when Guts tried to give her a quickie in blacksmith's cave she knocked him the fuck out.

And when the Berserk Dog took over Guts for a bit and he tried to kill/rape her she wasn't about that either.

How often has she violently reacted to Guts post Maelstrom?
ALL THE FUCKING TIME!
Hell, it's even pointed out by the support characters....

>If there were no avatarfags here to feed them they wouldn’t get fueled by envy, and would probably leave.

But don't niggas like Speedy plague boards where avatarfagging isn't even possible?

I'm not talking to you unless you draw an EHGcycle....
No matter how much I may wish to comment on that.

Ehh they are not really my thing

i heard berserk and now I am here, what the fuck is going on peoples and why are we excited for 8 days wait?

>The same nigga who is dumb and wrong about Berserk is the same nigga who insisted that bothering people for requests, every day, multiple times a day, for a week + requires 0 effort

Oh my Gooooood

Hey Yoooky. How you been?

>all this caska development just so she's more evil than grif
I just dont fucking know about that.
Boooooom. Money wit the big points.
But she's not all there. She was chill before.
U think she won't remember any of the gud times.
Dun b a fag.
Kid over here is making Wild speculations.

Yeh, but what drawfags that do requests here aren't avatarfags too? If there were nobody here to draw, the requesters would leave to... and I guess that would mean the ends of the drawthreads.

Wat?
I only bother you and Pin with this shit, for one.
When i request to others, it's varied, and I get no complaints, only gets.
>Multiple times a day.
Only to you and Pin, because easy triggering of faggots is fun when you're bored.

And I'm not wrong, I would explain. But you gotta give back to the community if you want to avatarfag.
You could have just posted under user, and I'd have happily commented.
But no, you had to Bemon it up.

And I gotta get going soon anyway....

As the other fag pointed out, Guts tried to rape her too.
She was NOT nearly as happy about that.
All based on her reactions to Griff/Guts.
Loves first rapist, hates second.

Anyway, I got a few things to do again. Enjoy the debates that have been spawned.

While you people were bitching I actually drew something relevent to this thread

>Why wouldn't the rape lust thing ALSO apply to Guts though?
Not familiar with Berserk, but different people can trigger different fetishes/tropes, can they not?

I mean I get that much. slutty behavior is a turn on for a lot of guys to begin with, and the "not-gay but totally gay" aspect gives just enough wiggle room for guys to explore sexuality without going into hard-end gay shit. But there's still a part of it that i feel that i've yet to understand.
Ok, thank you for your input.
A popular response, but appreciated nonetheless.

Alright, well i think that's enough of that then.

Who gives a shit? They were lucky to get off the fucking boat. The series is never gonna finish.

What kid? What speculations?

Tbh all we will know is Farnese and Schierke will know about the Band of the Hawk and The Sacrifice, Guts' hate towards Griffith, Casca's true feelings and find out what Casca's actual wish is.

It was mentioned before Guts' and Casca's wish might not be the same.

First the boat, now the potato's head.

Some very angry user.
Like, unexpectedly angry.
Said:

am bi so if it looks like a beautiful women it wouldnt bother me but i dont seek out pics like the threads on here cause i dont really care

>Yeh, but what

No. No buts.

>I only bother you and Pin with this shit, for one

And?

>>Multiple times a day.
>Only to you and Pin

So you agree nigga, lol

>because easy triggering of faggots is fun
>I've been a troll all along MUAHAHAHA

whatever nigga

>You could have just posted under user

Thats not me

>Loves first rapist, hates second.

You're just making shit up now.

>Not familiar with Berserk, but different people can trigger different fetishes/tropes, can they not?

I guess thats possible, but I figure if you have a fetish you have a fetish. I can't imagine magically materializing one just because you lay your eyes on a different person.

Even the example the dude gave of Caska having rape lust towards Griffith after the Eclipse was him just assuming shit. She looks upon him with adoration, because not only in every description of this nigga in the manga is he described as one of the most beautiful niggas on Earth period, but he was also responsible for saving her life when she was a kid.

It's obvious that events of the Eclipse were traumatic because she watched a hero she's idolized her e n t i r e life turn into a literal demon and take a sledgehammer to her cervix. The one constant, the one light, the one GOOD DEPENDABLE THING in her life just turned out to be as shitty as everything and everyone else.

So..it's...just not supported to me.

Miura's death will end it

Requesting a short comic of this girl being swallowed whole and alive by a giant frog.
One panel where the frog shoots its tongue out, grabbing her. Another panel where she's halfway in its mouth, and a third showing her in the stomach.

ey guys.

>No. No buts.
Yes but because I asked you if any of the people who have delivered here aren't also avatarfags(as in they have an avatar, that they use on thread), and the answer is no.

>lay your eyes on a different person.
Again, I'm not familiar with the story, but I think its very possible that different partners can fill different needs. If she sees the second guy as a protector, and not just protection by proxy, I can see how him assaulting her would be a no go.

But yeh, as you said, it could be she's not into rape at all, but that she put up with it, maybe be she learnt that it was not a good place to be in, so she's not doing it with the new guy.

Or maybe any rapey tendencies get even more triggery as they remind her of the treason of her faith that guy number one did.

Aw man. 8 days.

Where were you, boy!?

Griffith's a sexy man,
if only he'd rape me!

>now the potato's head.
>

i took a nap

Heil

Requesting this goth loli as pic related after be molested, wondering what's this white liquid comming out from her pussy and about why she is too bleeding from there.

Uuuuuuuuuuugh, I'm hormonally attached....

The one time that Guts forced himself onto Casca was after Casca ran off and ended up fighting off the bandits that were going to kill her.

It was his emotions that manifested into the Beast of Darkness that took over him and forced Guts to act upon Casca, however there was the vision of the Beast of Darkness killing Casca and biting off her head.

However he did do a butt thing. But Casca also had a fear of men just after the Sacrifice happened, and when they were saved by Skull Knight and taken into the care of Rickert and his sister. You could tell how Casca didn't want Guts near her whilst she was under that little waterfall in the cave and would only be touched by Rickert's sister.

Also Guts' baby being corrupted by Griffith and Casca EXTREMELY prematurely gives birth to it but protects it when Guts tries to kill it. We don't know if she was protecting the child of Guts or the manifestation of Griffith. (Baby to indicate when they did the consensual do before going to save Griffith who thought they fucked off and left him.)

There was also that 2 year gap where Guts and Casca didn't see each other. But IDK nigga I just like reading it.

Omg lol.

Im good user, thanks for askin'

Do you have a request?

the horror...

where's lil

>I asked you if any of the people who have delivered here aren't also avatarfags

They're really rare but it happens.

I didn't think it was relevant though, not only was my statement about autismo repeaters being just bad people all by themselves, but they're just as shitty on boards where avatarfags don't exist.

So they're bad everywhere.

>but I think its very possible that different partners can fill different needs. If she sees the second guy as a protector, and not just protection by proxy, I can see how him assaulting her would be a no go.

I could see that, but it kinda comes down to if she remembers things prior to the eclipse.

If yes
Her and Guts had consensual sex. It wasn't even a smooth endeavor, since they were both very touchy victims of sexual assault/rape with a lot of baggage they needed to overcome. Still, they did it because they had genuine feelings for eachother.

Guts is also like...twice the size of Caska with a fukkin 10 inch dong. If in face she has a PASSING rape fetish, I can't imagine her not thinking of such a thing with Guts.

If no
Then we circle back to Guts just being really fucking intimidating to absolutly everyone and Griffith being the most beautiful being on Earth. Her attraction to one and not the other would be obvious at that point.

>but that she put up with it, maybe be she learnt that it was not a good place to be in, so she's not doing it with the new guy.

I have no doubt in my mind that Caska wanted to have sex with Griffith. She just didn't want to do it, after being stripped naked by dick shaped monsters, in the middle of a nightmare hurricane, on top of the broken bodies and gore of her lifelong comrades, as the only other man she's ever loved watched, after Griffith was turned into a whole demon by the literal incarnation of absolute evil.

bump

any request or does it have to involve that gal in ?

Either way requesting Octoling having her shorts pulled down to make her blush hard

Man I really love these non-draw drawthreads.

>It was his emotions that manifested into the Beast of Darkness that took over him and forced Guts to act upon Casca, however there was the vision of the Beast of Darkness killing Casca and biting off her head.
>However he did do a butt thing.
I'm fine with this.
>But Casca also had a fear of men just after the Sacrifice happened,
THAT is an excellent point.
>and when they were saved by Skull Knight and taken into the care of Rickert and his sister. You could tell how Casca didn't want Guts near her whilst she was under that little waterfall in the cave and would only be touched by Rickert's sister.
>Also Guts' baby being corrupted by Griffith and Casca EXTREMELY prematurely gives birth to it but protects it when Guts tries to kill it. We don't know if she was protecting the child of Guts or the manifestation of Griffith. (Baby to indicate when they did the consensual do before going to save Griffith who thought they fucked off and left him.)
The fetus thing was grif. It turns into him wen the crawling behelit ate it and went to the top of the tower to transform grif into.. himself.
That boy that only shows up at a full moon to b helpful.
U think it could b caska and guts uncorrupted spirit kid?
>There was also that 2 year gap where Guts and Casca didn't see each other.
Yus, I keep that in mind.
>But IDK nigga I just like reading it.
Same.

So who do u think is gonna use the behelit?
Say my name.

Redraw this?

>They're really rare but it happens.
So rare that it hardly makes sense to mention them.

But yeh, envious people acting like preschool children are bad no matter what, should it happen.

>All this Bersekt stuff
I see.

Tbh tough, I'm not even sure if fetishes would manifest differently with different partners if there was trust and the relationship was healthy.

Sure, if one is not feeling wholly accepted by a sexual partner, I can see how some fetishes might be more unpleasant to bring to life than others, but I guess that's not really what we are talking about.

It's a revenge story.
U think the fixed caska will b on guts side? Or grifs.

I fear she will b opposed to guts.
And if so, Wtf can her even do next? He's got like nothing to live for.

>So rare

Here.
When you consider the history of gay autist repeat niggas you gotta realize they aren't JUST pooping here. They poop everywhere.

Their poop is the constant.
It's just a convenient scapegoat for Sup Forums threads.

>Or grifs.

That would be the most heartbreaking path so I'm sure it will happen.

Prepare for the cuck memes.

>Im good user, thanks for askin'
Glad to hear. I saw you hear the other day but I didn't get to say hello

>Do you have a request?
Maybe. Do you mind an impregnation shot after sex?

>I'm fine with this.
It is shown in the manga various times that his emotions has cause the Beast to take control of him whilst wearing the Berserk Armour.

Even in a fight he is seen being taken control by it, but Schierke helps him control it.

>The fetus thing was grif. It turns into him wen the crawling behelit ate it and went to the top of the tower to transform grif into.. himself.
Oh yea, the corruption was Griff bcos Egg Behelit take him and u see him many a time during the arc with Farnese and Serpico. But who's was baby daddy, bcos didn't the eclipse happen like, sometime after Casca and Guts first had sex? The baby surely would have been that small to be like, a month or two or something.

I want Moon Kid to have been Guts and Casca's child and if it was then I am sad.

Also reincarnated Griffith getting bitch slapped by Rickert was one of the best scenes in the manga.

Also I want Casca to use the behelit because why the fuck not but we all know it'll go into the hands of Guts.
Fuck if Farnese uses it I'll laugh.

I see that the mods are as useful as always.
A quick reminder why we have them in the first place, please ?

If you

type like this

you have

autism.

I didn't really say they didn't poop elsewhere, I just said if you don't feed them eventually they'll stop pooping.

But I get that you wanted to make a statement about avatarfags not being the only reason why thread quality is subpar.

>I see that the mods are as useful as always.
>A quick reminder why we have them in the first place, please ?

Keep pedos in check and to moderate every board that isn't Sup Forums.

What does /draw/ think of this car that I drew?

>Inb4 me being banned by mod

Anyone could please draw her modeling this sexy bikini?

Well let's say that they are not doing a good job if you ask me.

ill take an r may b?

Muscle Girls pls

my wife

eggie let me completely ignore everything you've typed about god knows what now and request something to you
i wanna see your butthole struggling to swallow the most massive dog knot ever
like, as thicc as one of your delicious thighs

alright come out and fite me

Is that Wat ur heart wants?
Idk if I can take the cuck memes.
If she's a sacrifice..
And returns to a demon ass grif....
U think he'd eat her (to death)?
If that shit happens, u and the ded squirrel will b rite.
>that armor and emojis
U rite.
It's very apparent.
>rickert being a pimp
Ur so rite.
I want a rickert t shirt.
Bruh.
Can a branded person even use a behelit??
They can't b resacrificed we kno that much.
Also Wat if farnese sacrifices serpico?
She's super cold to him a lot, and he's whipped af.
I bet he's wit it.

gimmie a sfw req...

>And returns to a demon ass grif....
>U think he'd eat her (to death)?

Not only are the Apostles not really eating people as much anymore but if Griffith REALLY REALLY wanted to there is nothing stopping him from rolling in on Zod, 10 apostles deep, and just stomping the shit out of the both of them.

I doubt he would eat her. I don't think the writing would ever get that bad.

what are you