Does anyone have the memphis rap chart?

Does anyone have the memphis rap chart?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!iMwSQa6D!ThXZP9ALJX4-eWcgs1cY4g!yF4nkAgS
img.pixady.com/2015/09/183467_memphisv2.0.png
youtube.com/watch?v=Hjyf02O7exE
reddit.com/r/hiphopheads/comments/3u01k0/i_saw_some_interest_in_the_90s_memphis_hiphop/
youtube.com/watch?v=-GEOJAtQlrY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

brazzers

blacked

Go to the Sup Forums wikia. Read the damn sticky, you idiots.

Anyway, you'll probs also want this MEGA link that has most of those records.

mega.nz/#F!iMwSQa6D!ThXZP9ALJX4-eWcgs1cY4g!yF4nkAgS

it doesnt have the flowchart i saw one time but thx

Huh, it actually doesn't. Weird. Well, here it is. You can google this shit, too.

img.pixady.com/2015/09/183467_memphisv2.0.png

>Go to the Sup Forums wikia.
yeah, don't do that. you're better off looking through the archive and hip hop blogs

Anyone got some recs like Fuckin' wit dis Click? This song's down low flow is fuckin' honey on my brownie, Fuckin' Blow-yobs from them hoes dem nigg-ies'

youtube.com/watch?v=Hjyf02O7exE

It's got a lot of the charts that come through the archive and hh blogs. The Memphis one comes from the guys from Magic Swisher.

This it?

Check out Tommy wright IIIs shit. Haven't kept up with his recent releases but he had that old sound that triple 6 had when they were upfront about that devil shit.

There's also this
reddit.com/r/hiphopheads/comments/3u01k0/i_saw_some_interest_in_the_90s_memphis_hiphop/
>inb4 REE REDDIT

I've only heard Still Pimpin' and I liked it, but I'll give his other stuff a try.

Am I a sponge if 6ix Commandments is my all-time fav from Da Mafia 6ix/Three Six Mafia crew?

Mystic Stylez is their best objectively.

6ix Commandments is very good tho

I geuess it's just the rush I get from 6ix Commandments, Mystic Stylez is awesome, Fuckin' Wit Dis Click is fire like I posted above, but otherwise they don't make me want to start whacking shit like 6ix Commandments does in the kitchen making spaghetti.

Could anyone drop a dl to Deep Into The Woods by Children of the Corn? That suits underground classic

that one!

>reddit

na i think Devil's Playground is best objectively. All the best efforts poured into that, it's crazy

>listen to Nigga Creep for "more creepy". Not even as creepy as Mystic Stylez

In my opinion these are the best classic memphis albums/comps especially pic related which is much better than the other Children of the Corn albums
Children of the Corn - The Last Chapter
DJ Zirk - Underworld
DJ Sound - Vol 10
N.O.D. - Niggaz of Destruction
Tommy Wright III - On the Run
Blackout - Dreamworld
Lowdown Da Sinista - Coming For Your Soul
Triple 6 Mafia - Underground Vol 1

hmm...no lil ugly mane

youtube.com/watch?v=-GEOJAtQlrY
tommy wright III