TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN IS BROKE

AND HE'S BEGGING THE RNC FOR CASH

>Donald Trump's campaign has alerted Senate Republicans that he won't have much money to spend fending off attacks from Hillary Clinton over the next couple months.

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-camp-concedes-its-low-on-money/article/2592501

Are you EVER right, Sup Forums

lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/14/report-gop-mega-donor-adelson-to-give-trump-up-to-100-million.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Washington_Examiner
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek trumpinistas are such cucks

>washingtonexaminer
Into the trash it goes.

oh yeah trump is broke its over #dumpdrumpf #imwithher

his campaign was never spending money in the first place so....

I am now a #Spindle4Jindal

>I am now a #Spindle4Jindal

kek

Thanks for showing me the light OP I'm now a #CruzMissile

Trump BTFO! I am now #HillaryCreamFillery

didn't trump say he's willing to sell off 1 billion in assets to pay for the general election?

That's 1/4 of his net worth.

I am now a #Bumblebee4Huckabee

I agree.

America needs to unite behind an honest, principled conservative like Ted Cruz, who has a consistent record of trusted conservative leadership and values.

#CruzMissile #TrusTed #MakeDonaldDrumpfAgain

>things trump says
>the truth
Pick one, Ali

lol trump

>begging
not
>taking free money that he knows they have for this exact purpose rather than spending his own
Why would he keep paying out of pocket when he's the nominee of a group with a massive bank account dedicated to supporting him?

My name is not ali, It's Abdullah.

Wow, really makes you think, I guess I'm a #cruzmissile now

Maybe this is why he said he'd only debate Bernie if he got paid.

He just needed the money lmao

>washingtonexaminer

where can I donate to the Trump campaign?

willing to spend half my paycheck for Emperor Trump

>willing to spend half my paycheck for Emperor Trump

That's at least three bucks in food stamps!

I'm impressed.

Yes! Now the superdelegates will have no choice but to switch to Bernie.

> the man who spent $68,000.- to win NY is low on funds

Good thing the party's funds get opened up to him after the Convention.

i make decent coin that's why i can give him half

#TRUMP2016

He literally spent the least money out of any candidate, both Dem and Repub, and he still kicked the collective asses of 16 candidates who had around 500 million dollars worth of resources.

>i make decent coin

lmao

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Trump will never become President LOL #FeelTheBern

Faggot he doesn't need to spend shit. He gets free publicity on a daily basis.

Daily reminder that in British slang, Trump means "wet fart".

lmao

>I hate easily verified information that makes my meme candidate look bad
>so I'll attack the source

>Faggot

That's no way to talk about Trump. Have some decency.

Don't you have a muslim bull to prep german cuck ?

LOL Wet Fart Drumpf! What a clown.

>Don't you have a muslim bull to prep

You first.

Your source has been confirmed to be registered as an "entertainment company" for years, funded by Soros.

Into the trash.

aYou are either a paid Shill or a Muhammed you has sought refuge in Germoney. Either way KYS.

>triggered af because the United Caliphates of Cuckmericka has been turned into a Sharia paradise

lmao

This. Trump spent no money to win and now he's saying "support me or hillary is going to win!". He's trying to get money out of the RNC without committing or compromising on anything, he wants to run the show instead of the other way around.

hAHAHah Trumperino is done for my lads!! xDDD

I guess Trump's broke campaign is just another one of his bankruptcies.

Our problem is too much illegal immigration from Mexico....not the Middle East. That is you guys.

don't fear the Trump my child

Yeah, I remember how Pedro and Jose brought down the WTC and killed all those Americucks in San Bernardino

mao

The examiner has been a conservative rag since its inception. Soros has NOTHING to do with them.

God you faggots manage to come up with some cringe-worthy bullshit to hide from facts.

This will hurt, but his lack of ground game is what i fear more. Of course I'm very unsure how exactly Hillary is going to 'go after him' considering how everyone's been trying since day 1 on the media.

>won't have much money to spend fending off attacks from Hillary Clinton over the next couple months.

Should he actually spend to defend against that? Why bother?

>America needs to unite behind an honest, principled conservative like Ted Cruz, who has a consistent record of trusted conservative leadership and values

Cruz is a conservative who really represents his constituency well because he's dishonest, unprincipled and not trusted by any of his co-workers.

>take in 2M muslims under 40 a year
>the men bring thier families and or start raping germans
JUST

Christ. It's like you faghots don't pay attention.

>what is smoothing the lumps?
>what is a debtor nation?

Fucking hell. He's been telling you his strategy for 10 months.

Oh yeah

>broke

foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/14/report-gop-mega-donor-adelson-to-give-trump-up-to-100-million.html

>washingtonexaminer
>conservative rag

Not even close, Hillbot

We got this nigga. We've already planned for it.

More like #BendTheKneeforHuckabee

So how fucked will Germany be once US takes back its nuclear arsenal after disbanding NATO and reforming a new alliance that specifically excludes the Germans?

Weak b8. But since you're too stupid to stop digging your hole:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Washington_Examiner

>When Anschutz started the Examiner in its daily newspaper format, he envisioned creating a conservative competitor to The Washington Post. According to Politico, "When it came to the editorial page, Anschutz’s instructions were explicit — he 'wanted nothing but conservative columns and conservative op-ed writers,' said one former employee." The Examiner's writers include Byron York, Peter Gemma, Michael Barone, and David Freddoso.

>The Examiner endorsed John McCain in the 2008 presidential election and Adrian Fenty in the Democratic primary for mayor in 2010. On December 14, 2011, it endorsed Mitt Romney for the 2012 Republican presidential nomination, saying he was the only Republican who could beat Barack Obama in the general election, releasing a series of articles critical of Obama.

What the fuck is that picture?

Germany is dead.

Sage

Oh shit guys, Trump BTFO

I guess I'm now #gettinmerry4rickperry

I'm now voting for Cruz