Italians, Irish...

Italians, Irish, and Germans are working together to flood Europe with migrants by patrolling for boats near the coast of Libya then bringing their passengers to Reggio Calabria. Europe, yes!

>Italian, Irish, German Ships Save Over 650 Migrants at Sea

> A flotilla of ships saved 668 migrants Saturday from smugglers' boats in distress in the Mediterranean Sea off the coast of Libya, Italian authorities said — bringing the week's total of migrants plucked from the sea to a staggering 13,000 people.

>The rescues by the Italian coast guard and navy ships, aided by Irish and German vessels and humanitarian groups, are the latest by a multinational patrol south of the Italian island of Sicily.

>At the Vatican on Saturday, Pope Francis told several hundred children, among them many migrants, who came from southern Italy that migrants "aren't a danger but they are in danger."

>Francis has repeatedly expressed dismay that some European nations have refused to accept those fleeing poverty or war, and have even thrown up razor-wire fences and other barriers to thwart their arrivals.

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/italian-irish-ships-save-500-migrants-saturday-39449515

Other urls found in this thread:

cmiskp.echr.coe.int/tkp197/view.asp?action=open&documentId=901572&portal=hbkm&source=externalbydocnumber&table=F69A27FD8FB86142BF01C1166DEA398649
dw.com/en/court-fines-italy-for-deporting-migrants-to-libya/a-15761455
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bleh, Mediterranean is slowly changing in a soup with niggers as main ingredient.

>Italians, Irish, and Germans are working together to flood Europe with migrants by patrolling for boats near the coast of Libya
Why did you chose those countries in particular to blame?
>Current voluntary contributors to Operation Triton are Croatia, Iceland, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Germany, the Netherlands, France, Spain, Ireland, Portugal, Austria, Switzerland, Romania, Poland, Lithuania and Malta

Because those are the nations whose ships were involved in today's rescues.

I prefer to call them Mediterranean Floaters, like in a toilet bowl.

Send them the fuck back every single time. Set up legal ways to apply for asylum in Turkey, Libya etc and make it hard as fuck.

Fuck this shit makes me angry. The do-gooders in the patrol boats are fucking promoting this migrant boat-business.

They even ferry boatloads of these rapefugees directly into Netherlands and Germany. That infamous german bishop in Cologne was using a boat as an altar during Holy Mass, a brand new boat that the bishop now intend to use to ferry even more rapefugees from the lybian coast to the patrolling german/french/italian navy boats.

And it's not even a secret that the italians takes any african rapefugees that land on their coasts, give them some cash money and a train ticket to Germany.

I'm sorry for this. My government is idiotic

They could just destroy the rapefugee boats, strip them off their cash and belongings and then dump them back on the nearby lybian coast instead of ferrying them hundreds of miles across the mediterrenean into the EU zone.

There is a clear modernist liberal freemason agenda behind all this, the americanization of Europe ('globalization') is includes a diversification of their ethnic groups.

At least I will never forget the greek navy guy who was trying to pop one of their rafts

Well cant really blame Italy since you guys already have a serious nignog problem. Merkel is entirely to blame for this, without her silent consent this wouldnt be happening.

mummy!

>They could just destroy the rapefugee boats, strip them off their cash and belongings and then dump them back on the nearby lybian coast
You could do that but then the ECHR would fine you for some millions per rapefugee sent back which isn't really a great use of public money

>And it's not even a secret that the italians takes any african rapefugees that land on their coasts, give them some cash money and a train ticket to Germany.
Not sure what expect us to do, we are forced to save them by international laws, forced by the EU to take them here and the forced to keep them here by germany? It's unreasonable

If I was in charge in Germany I wouldnt give a fuck about non-institutions like the ECHR, or the EU in general. There woul be no more EU if I was in charge.

I want to be very clear:

This is NOT something we, the italian people, approve of.

It's some economic fraud masqueraded as feelgood charity that NOBODY would have voted for, in a referendum.

There is no doubt in my mind that there is an agenda behind this. Rescuing them near the Lybian coast and bringing them to italy is a huge incentive, this makes absolutly no sense and leads to more people drowning.
Worst of all they are not even refugees 95% are male sub sharan niggers.
The Risk of drowning is only about 0,1%, who wouln't take that chance to escape a shithole and live on welfare in germany or sweden.

>This is NOT something we, the italian people, approve of.
Your gov is responsible just as our gov is responsible.

We are all cucked by our democratically elected governments.

Democracy must be opposed, it is failing us.

I see no reason, apart from crying leftists why Italy (the EU) can't do what Australia is doing (destroing the boats and returning them to where they came from).

I know, it's infuriating.

If it was put to a vote, only the worst leftoid die-hards would approve of actually fucking going into the sea to take them and bring them into our country. A good 95% would vote NO.
Yet, our government keeps doing it.

>I see no reason, apart from crying leftists why Italy (the EU) can't do what Australia is doing (destroing the boats and returning them to where they came from).

ECHR fines.
You're quite a dumb one right?

cmiskp.echr.coe.int/tkp197/view.asp?action=open&documentId=901572&portal=hbkm&source=externalbydocnumber&table=F69A27FD8FB86142BF01C1166DEA398649

dw.com/en/court-fines-italy-for-deporting-migrants-to-libya/a-15761455

I'm getting tired of copypasting stuff for idiots like you.

Cuck.

If mass-immigration ever got up to a national referendum, it would probably fail in all of Europe.

It's insane what permanent destruction has been forced upon us the last decades. Has there ever been a bigger treachery?

We are all becoming Muslim countries at a furious rate. It's fucking bizarre.

>Has there ever been a bigger treachery?

Operation Barbarossa is a big one.

Well first of all we don't have a huge empty island to use as a camp to hold them while we review their application and second they come from countries that don't have deals with the EU to accept them back and Libya doesn't have a government at all so basically we are cucked by the rules we created ourselves to feel superior about our compassion and kindness toward the rest of the world

Are you saying that the threat of some fine is worse than the certain destruction of our fucking country?
Do you know how much money we lose every year thanks to tanned italians that shouldn't even be here?
Not to mention all the immigrants that get robbed and die in transit. All people ENCOURAGED to take a dangerous trip by the fact that our government accepts everyone that does it.

>operation barbarossa
Ignorant twat. Stalin was weeks from attacking Germany and the rest of Europe. Hitler knew it and anticipated him. Stalin's forces were positioned with an offensive approach (hence, why at the beginning the Red Army lost bad) and had accumulated lots of troops and built factories and air bases right on the border with Germany, which is something you just don't do unless you're preparing to attack.
When the nazis overrun soviet barracks, they even found mannequins dressed in german uniform! The soviets used it for target practice.
EVERYONE knew that Russia was about to attack.
Open a book nigger.

This is way bigger in scale and more permanent. Thousands of years of culture, peoples and languages just being replaced at hyper-speed - against the will of the people.

A war between Germany and Soviet was probably inevitable anyway. They weren't exactly the best of friends.

All excuses.

The ONLY reasonable option is to save them from the sea, feed them and then immediately send them back.
This is not the best way, it's the ONLY way.

Everything else are excuses. Cowardice masked as rationality. You're not being smart, you're being a coward. Like all leftists.

Peace out faggot.

>When the nazis overrun soviet barracks, they even found mannequins dressed in german uniform! The soviets used it for target practice.

>2016
>still believing goebbels propaganda

Lol, I'm out.

LET THEM DIE.
THEY ARE NOT YOUR FAULT.
THEY ARE OUR GANGSTER GOVERNMENT'S FAULT.

Please Éire! Stop before it's too late!

We're just a small nation. We can't take in any without a serious change to our culture. Don't destroy what our ancestors fought for. A future for our people.

>Do you know how much money we lose every year thanks to tanned italians that shouldn't even be here?
About 3 billions per year, at 1 million per refugee sent back with about 2 or 3 hundred thousands per year the fines would cost us about 200 to 300 billions per year
Obviously this is just hypothetical, after some fines they would threaten us with sanctions and stuff so we wouldn't get to that point

>le poor russians where backstabbed by le evil nazis! don't mind all the amassed russian troops I mean tourists that where just sightseing in the region and offensive weapons and new military infrastructure for war against Germany I mean tourism they evidently destroyed on their offense

>2015+1
>Still spreading Jewish history revisionism

Lol no you're not. You love the shekel you get paid for (You)s.

Protect Éire! Islam is the real threat to our people. Not Britain.

Do it for her!

We can't let her fall to foreign hordes!

Who gives a fuck about the fines? Catch them, bring them aboard your ship, take everything they own, including their clothes, sink their shitty ships and bring them back to fucking africa. Pay fine (whatever). Repeat.

The flow would stop very soon when word gets around that trying to invade europe is useless and a waste of money. No need to pay fines anymore to anyone. The end. Everyone (in europe) lives happily ever after.

But noooo. Lets ferry them closer to their destination. I mean, of course. After all that's what this orchestrated 'crisis' is all about: flood yurope with foreigners until there isn't any yurope left.

Fucking pope. Poverty is not a reason to be given refuge ffs.

This pope needs a bullet in the head like no other.

Also, this flood has been going on every day for the last few years. The greek/"syrian" thing just too all the headlines. Meanwhile there has been a nigger ferry service running daily form Libyan waters.

African Niggers are 10000 worse that middle eastern shitskins.

Do "fines" even matter? Can they even be collected?

I mean, the EU has all KINDS of rules - like, countries aren't supposed to run deficits in excess of 3% of GDP. Those rules have sanctions attached to them, but those sanctions are NEVER enforced. There are always "waivers."

And if the EU tried to enforce them, there would probably be revolt.