KEK this girl!

KEK this girl!
Convo is live, what should i say to her now?

"Do you want to mate with me? It's important to secure the existence of our people, and a future for White children"

This, rolling for this. Then after you send that send "Heil Hitler"

>"I have always wanted a whale. Let's grab a coffee"
I see what you did there. I approve

when i say ive always wanted a whale i meant ive wanted a land whale like you

this is genius

Convo is here now. pic in op was yesterday night.
She does not get i am bullying her.
AND she is getting thirsty as fuck messaging me every few hours today lmao.

What do i send now?
Ill post screenshot of suggestions

i like to fuck whales like you

how fat is she?

I’d eat your pussy but I am on a low fat diet.

I message them when I’m not calling them.

just fuck her and never talk to her again

this. we gotta all start fucking these gold digging whores. Pump n dump. That way they may learn how to keep a man.

but how do i get there.
I need b to help me slay her pussy.
Ill post the video if your texts make me get her puss

I swear I’m in this rich Miami suburb and everyone looks the same, bullshit Instagram whores. I don’t even message most of my matches because I half ass like them and they turn out basic or too ugly for me. No down to earth sluts.

DUBS ALERT SEND THIS SHIT

guys we need to come up with something funny, but also something that does not immediately ruin my chances to fuck her.

Dense as fuck. O dear

act well endowed, full wallet, and treat her like a cock hungry whore wanting your cock. and she will be.

All replies lead to imminent failure. So went with this instead

Then don’t ask b for help newfag

now say "lemme smash!" Not a question, but a demand. this landwhale hambeast needs to be tamed,

act rich.
and if you actually wanted to fuck her why did you ask a board comprised mostly of incels for advice?

ask for tits and post them here before you burn any bridges

bump

Some people say 6 million, I say 6 hundred. What do YOU think?

some people say 6 million i say dream bigger

Duds for tits or gtfo!

can i just fuck your fat rolls?

REROLLLLLL
TITS OR GTFO!

this, except whale children instead of white children.

sweet jesus. This would be golden.

She send me a nude

Bull shit

fuck off, i have that pic you faggot.

Nice

>I usually enjoy these posts, but the last one about transgender people really fucking bothered me.
>Why? Because my girlfriend is trans.
>I've told her how much I love her on many occasions. I had to have an honest heart-to-heart with myself, because I want to have sex with her and make her happy, but it will be a while before she can have her surgery (she wants everything, the HRT therapy and the SRS surgery).
>So yeah, I decided that right now, her penis is part of who she is, and I want to make her happy. So yes, I would be willing to do that for her.
>Obviously, I would prefer vaginal sex (I mean hell, she told me she not only wants a vagina for herself, but because she wants to "ride me so fucking badly", which made me blush). But it's funny... I don't like dudes. I like women. And even though my girlfriend wasn't born one, I see her as one, because she acts like one and sees herself as one.
>So, I look at it like I'm sucking my girlfriend's penis. =)
>Now, none of this has happened yet, because we are also long distance, so we have only talked over the Internet. But holy hell, every time I talk to her I get that warm tingly love feeling. Not just sexually aroused... it's more than that.
>So yeah, I know this is reddit, and I know people will come out and call me gay for wanting to make my girlfriend happy because I love her. Don't care. I just wanted to say why this post upset me.

25? More like 35 with that face

Reverse image search says you're either not OP or that you're a massive faggot.

Don't be mean OP, she seems nice

I eat ass, like alot

def not op,

"let's meet and you'll see" and go get her op, she doesn't seem bad

Like eating a whole jar of Marmite while using a Pepsi bottle lid as a spoon every week.

Say you like to feed homeless whales.

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

play your cards right and you'll see... what are you into?

No way that i tell you all of my secrets right now allready. It is time for you to tell or show me more of you right now!

potential giggles to be had.

I've got my wad of hundreds, my Magnum condoms, I'm ready to PLOW

but u have to..be my girlfriend!! *snickers nefariously* /thinks to self/ 'man, if this works, i'll get this cute girl to be my girlfriend and i'll ride the cool roller coasters! c'mon, luck be a lady tonight!' *crosses fingers and gulps* s-so.. *adjusts collar and looks firmly* what do you say to my proposal? *waits patiently*

Way too good at typing like that man. Your mother should beat you more. I would say your dad should do it but chances are he hung himself when he saw a faggot like you crawl out of the womb. I mean I want to kill my self knowing you exist, let alone came out my balls.

"what do you think about sexting?"

Holy shit user what's wrong with you? it's a copypasta

this

(((her)))

im really good at fucking fat chicks

What the fuck is with all the newfags the past couple of months?

the net neutrality ordeal awakened them from slumber

Pic random

"what are your little secrets?

I have been here since 05. I don't troll these boards for shitty cringe posts.

>oldfag detected

Woah haha 2005!

Tell her you want her to hear you call a whale, then call her.

Yeah back when there were rules! Now all these trap threads and shit. I mean it's mlp invasion again. Like for fucks sake it makes me miss the milhouse days.

Wow. It was copy pasta, sorry broheim. I get worked up cause I am at work selling cars. I do not suffer fools gladly

I hear you oldbro,

whatever happened to katy (aka t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!!) lol

These kids nowadays are all a bunch of pussys who ruined a good thing.

This dude is making the conversation fun at least. He should only post Sup Forums autist shit when all hope for getting it in has failed

Kek roll for this

Let's not fuck around. Let's band together and get op laid.

op's doing a bang up job on is own mate

Its been quiet for a while now. OP might be sexting and getting nudes as we speak.

OP What say you?

It's alright user. but you're still a huge faget

Hers the vid sendvid dot com slash 8g6f9e45

OMG TRIPS GOT DA ANSWER

This is not me

peter pants

Think she rejected him and now OP doesn't want to post anymore

In that case lets line up another one!

gg no re?

Thanks for understanding, I suppose it's cause you are too.

Also ch3cked

>I’d eat your pussy but I am on a low fat diet.
Sides have left orbit

that was a good read

Guess we're both fagets then

i thought so too, saved from some thread i don't remember

OP you had a shot at actually fucking this girl but you had to go all autist and edgy for no reason after your "wat kind anamil is ur fave??" faggot gambit didn't pan out

That's a tiny snake. I like it