pls cntnu

Stop it

Rumoli rumoli
Stop lewding the dragon loli

no u

You know what to do

Roll

that's not kanna baka

They all look the same. At least pick pics with variation other than eye/hair colour. Like bodyshape, age etc

Rollin

hi there
so let me say this: I am currently living at a part of my country that is very far away from my parents hoe
two months ago they travelled all the way here in order to visit me and go on a travel with me
but i didn't want to go with them,I was very unwell to do so. They ended up going all by themselves,were surely disappointed
how bad wa this action of mine?

Autobots...

why are you such a faggot?

>>>/reddit/

1-5 get

hold the fuck what, is that that emo chick from higurashi?

roll

this is how you roll boys, WHILE CONTRIBUTING!

Roli

ROLL OUT

Izumi Sagiri from Eromanga Sensei

fuck me that was well off, havent even seen that show...

Kikurage is a god

meh
theyre alright
5/10

more loli armpits pls

Hey guys, was wondering if anyone got part 2 of swimanon's story yesterday night. I just missed it before I could screenshot it and if any of you guys have shots I was wondering if you could post.

Sauce please

MY GOD YES MOAR.

rollerion

Rolloot

isnt this guy still fighting in court

Rollem

Roll

he's in jail I believe?

he's in the middle of ANOTHER 6month stay, because the judge refused to recognize the prior ruling that he would be allowed to draw loli whilst on probation. classic bullshit.

Roll

wait a minute

why is he in jail for 2d loli
i thought it was legal
wtf

artist is toku (ke7416613)
i like him
but Rustle is even better

Egg loli

More in swimsuit?

BUMP

short version, he thought he fell in love, bitch threatened to go to the feds when she found out he drew loli before meeting her, in a suicidal drunken depression, he downloaded some of the real thing for the first time ever, she found it, DID go to the feds. he cooperated completely outta guilt, his sister dropped everything to help, and here we are.

So we're just waiting for the word from congress is this it boys? will this be the last of the loli threads? we need to fight back to keep our lolis and our internet

Roll

yeah
such a faggot world
if you a normal citzen you can do time just cause of some drawings,yet priests molest children and get away with this
this only to begin with

Kiki

>in a suicidal drunken depression, he downloaded some of the real thing for the first time ever
>sister found his 2d loli
>he got upset and downloaded real cp

bullshit~~~

rololooo

more

roLL

Role.

priest pedos get caught all the time

Roul.

rol

no, GF found the real shit, sister dropped everything to help him in court, as a contact while he was inside, etc. she was posting shit for him while he was a guest of the state, including his drawings. she's one of us, as it were.

more new ones please

But where do I go besides Sup Forums to view lolol content

Quads are the best man

I meant gf instead of sister, and im saying i think he always had real cp. if someone threatens to investigate your 'legal drawings', you dont go and commit a felony by downloading the real stuff for no reason

betcha didn't think he'd doxx himself, didja?

johnstonblackhorsetheoneandonly is his blogspot title. goddamn the spam filter is annoying.

roll

this one is a classic
very nice tho

Oh wow! I didn’t know there was a spiderman thread going on here tonight. Cool.

So,will half of 4cheng cease to exist cuz of Pajit faggotry?

Yes bit spiderman will go on forever

odd how you never see fagman in shota threads.

I’ll get to them and the trap threads once i’m done with you.

or in r34 threads, depicting underage characters

damn thats a delicious loli