Ajit V Pai, (703) 533-7359, 4868 Old Dominion Dr, Arlington, VA | Nuwber

Ajit V Pai, (703) 533-7359, 4868 Old Dominion Dr, Arlington, VA | Nuwber
nuwber.com person

Just saying

Godspeed user

It's busy, guessing he's getting a lot of calls today.

I can't see "Godspeed" without thinking Quake II

Bump

Bumping

whoaaaaa

His house looks pretty fuckin nice

Sauce on image?

Sup Forums needs a hero

>guy wants to bring the internet under control
>faggots use the internet to spread guy's personal information

>being this fucking stupid

Let’s just allow ISPs to slow down and block content that doesn’t pay them enough right? If your ISP is shitty just swap, even if you only have access to one ISP in your area, right? Go fucking die in a hole you sub human trump humpin dickbag.

Bump

he. is. gonna. get. his.

I'm british. This shit doesn;t apply to me, but I feel your pain, and I believe this bloke is a cunt. This just isn't the way to go about fixing this

>under control,
what about this sounds good?

I wonder why net neutrality only became an issue when Obama passed a shitty law. Where ISPs fucking people over before then? If not, why will they suddenly do so now? Seems like people just accept NN is good based on faith and social cues from their peers.

Oh no a return to pre 2015! Stop the press! Red alert red alert!

Exactly, it's because their favorite YouTuber told them it's bad

nice trips

Nothing.

>Where ISPs fucking people over before then?
Yes

Nice meme.
>Rampant censorship of conservatives is ok, but I'll be damned if AT&T blocks a concert criticizing Bush. FREE SPEECH!

Like I said, these arguments are inconsistent. If someone who is 100% pro censorship is arguing for a law by saying it will protect against evil conservative censorship, one has to wonder why.

And if those ISPs want to block something, fine. They'll lose business. The government will not protect us from censorship when the very same administration worked with Google and other companies to censor his political enemies. If you find a better, more honest argument, I'll be interested to hear it.

If you only look at who is being censored, and not what they're being censored for, you will remain lost.

>losing business in an country where over 50M households have only one ISP available

>And if those ISPs want to block something, fine. They'll lose business

inb4 not your personal army

Seems like people are worried about ISPs blocking service because there's an uncommunicative market in US, diminishing the number of options you have should an ISP decide to block content. It seems odd to argue that its really a good thing there are so few ISPs, as it allows us to regulate them and "prevent unwanted censorship." Yet the same people who make this argument are pro-censorship. This is some convoluted shit.

>His house looks pretty fuckin nice
There's a 40' pool in the back too

ISPs will never lose business and they know it. The US is divided into regions and territories designed to ensure as little competition as possible. 60% of Comcast customers literally have no other options for broadband or fiber optic internet providers because Comcast is the ONLY provider in the area. You really think someone will go without internet entirely because Comcast decides to censor what content he or she can access? No. They will be bitter, angry customers but they will remain customers because there are nother options.

ISPs have American consumers by the balls and they fucking know it.

You mean like Verizon has lost business because of their terrible ADSL? Riiiight

But I thought blocking content is good? The same companies who make your arguments are pro censorship.

and to top it off its not like the net neutrality bill actually said anything about forcing isp companies from blocking or editing content. literally nothing has changed.

You're an idiot. Of course censoring racism is a good thing. Who would argue with that? We're talking about Verizon and AT&T having the right to censor content that they disagree with. That's different than some faggot Nazi spewing hate.

I have the option of using other websites and products. Millions of Americans don't have the option of using another ISP.

It's not up to the internet provider to block content that isn;t illegal. This is what the arguement is partly about. They're going to put shit behind paywalls that you probably use every day without thinking about it

ebin strawman

Only faggots like Japanese shit

It doesn't affect you yet. Just wait till they follow America's example

No blocking content is bad. You're just spinning this story to play the victim. Like you always do.

kill yourself

Won't happen here. We're not big enough. Every terrestrial phone line in a house in the UK is installed and owned by BT. You can have a virgin line installed, but that's separate.

Third partyy companies like TalkTalk and Sky rent the line from BT for a reduced rate and pass some of the savings onto the customers, but sometimes at the cost of signal strength. We have much more choice of ISP here, all coming through the same phone line. If one company tried pulling the shit that's going on in portugal, there would be 5 that would make the fact they AREN'T their USP and the customers would flock to them in droves