WWYD thread? Last one 404ed, another user was curious about her. You out there Sup Forumsro?

WWYD thread? Last one 404ed, another user was curious about her. You out there Sup Forumsro?

it is not me or person you except.
but well her taste in clothes is shit.

Um what? Okay but wwyd to her

Roofie and alley fuck.

How bout her in this outfit?

i'd wanna fuck her up the ass while she was bent over in this outfit

Now that you can see her nose long like garden hose I ain’t interested

Nice. What's your general opinion of her? Cute? Bitchy? Annoying? Also bikini shot

looks a bit fucking full of herself to be honest, but hot, and she knows it

She looks like a stuck up bitch who deserves to be hate fucked

Totally get why you'd think that but she's actually really chill. Fashion snob for sure, but she's cool people. Used to work and smoke with her. She always dresses lady-like but she can curse like a sailor and make more dirty jokes than a locker room full of dudes

just the impression she gives with her look on pics in that case, i'd still fuck her brains out

She has a hot cousin too. Wwyd with her?

I definitely want her in that second outfit, down on her knees so I can ram my cock down her throat and leave her face covered in spit and precum. Then on her back, legs over my shoulders, to pound her cunt until I blow my load over her stomach and tits.

Dominique I want to bend over and eat her pussy and ass until she begs me to take her. Then it's a slow, deep anal fuck, cumming up her hole while I pull on her hair.

How would anyone like to treat my cousin?

Wwyd to this slut?

Rip that dress from behind and fill up that tight ass.

mouth needs abusing

She's kinda cute. I'd try to date that

Which one would you fuck sister (left) and her friend ? Wwyd to her?

Now what if you had the two of them together? They are cousins after all

eat her ass on the couch around everyone, have the guys jerk off onto her face

wwyd to her?

Anyone>

Not interested, fuck off

I'd love to tear the clothes off that chick in the red top. 69 for a while before I fuck her doggy style, spanking her thick ass until I cover it in cum.

She looks like a naughty flirt, and I'd have her keep the socks on as I lick her from clit to asshole and then pound her prone bone, filling her up.

Hell, I'd show this girl a good time at a restaurant before taking her home for a glass of wine, some deep kissing, a sloppy blowjob and slow cowgirl grinding.

Well, I'd enjoy them sharing my cock with their tongues and lips, then having them 69 so I can go from Dominique's pussy to Colleen's mouth nice and quickly.

How about this purely platonic friend of mine?

I'm curious how the mods let the "wwyd" threads get going when they are only masked attempts to get straight guys to beat off with homos who use pics of women to lure the straight guys into a color commentary of their turgid johnsons.

Take her right there on the beach, prime position for sweet powerful love making. And if you like cuties in knee high socks you'll love her

With that outfit, it would be wrong not to have her play the naughty schoolgirl. Spank her ass until it's red and then kiss it all better, getting her nice and wet. She can so me how sorry she is by sucking my cock until I'm ready to prop her up on the table and fuck her hard and deep.

It's their wedding day! How would you help them celebrate?

Wwyd?

WWYD?

Roofie right so she's semi conscious. Lay her on her back and have left get on her hands and knees over her. Lift up the dress over lefty's hips and fuck her brains out while her drugged wife looks on sobbing

I genuinely like gay/lesbian weddings so I can't even be too mean to them. Crack open a bottle of champagne or two, get them super drunk and wait for them to start making out, then jump in and get it on with both of them at once

WWYD. My gf

Anyone want to trade kik stories?

Literally just saw her in a diff thread. Not your gf, kys faggot

Where?

It was a thread looking for nudes. Already gone, but she was the OP post

Aleksandra Rozmysłowska

Wwyd?

WWYD with her?