Why'd he do it Sup Forums?

Why'd he do it Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ria.ru/incidents/20170613/1496382738.html
toronto.citynews.ca/video/2017/01/06/video-man-beaten-woman-kicked-in-the-face-in-attack-caught-on-camera/
liveleak.com/view?i=164_1497811145&comments=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

did he die?

da fuq

story?

TREN TRAIN CHOO CHOO

Dang dude

Anybody?

I can't find any information on this video, but if I had to guess:

>everyone's drunk
>boyfriend goes up to juiced up meathead says something stupid
>roid rage
>beating ensues

Man, I wish I was in the neighbourhood. With a baseball bat.

That little guy is juiced?

>That little guy is juiced?

No. The guy who beat him up clearly is, though.

That's who I was talking about, kid seems unstable and aggressive, not showing much build for it though.

>Why'd he do it?

>if I had to guess, drunk, juiced up meathead

Lol. This is from this Summer and was all over Sup Forums, newfags. So nobody here was drunk. It's a small corner grocer who came out to remove some of the small "pro-Hillary" flyers the guy with the girl (and his friend in the store) posted on the guy's storefront without his permission. The guy removing them is pro-Trump and had had enough of these millenials showing up daily to harass him and anybody else in the neighborhood that wouldn't post a Hillary sign. The guy and girl are both mouthing off to the store owner (who is wearing a Make America Great Again) cap backwards, throughout the whole thing about "rights" and "free speech" and the store owner is telling him it is private property. The millenial then gets up in his face and spits on him. The pro-Trumper goes off.

Most of these threads this Summer were titled "Make America Great Again" or "MAGA, one step at a time."

>little guy

Why do you call him the little guy when he's bigger than the guy he fucked up?

White pride

Because they're both little.

I was also expressing incredulity that a guy that size would be juiced, hence "that little guy", not "the little guy".

that was in moscow

one idiot guesses "juiced"

an even bigger moron takes the (incorrect) guess and now calls it (clearly) fact

dumbasses
lrn2logic
this guy is not juiced at all
actually go to a gym where they juice and you'll be able to tell the difference easily
and yeah, he was obviously provoked
no need for mr. bigmouth to come over to him, step up in his face when he was minding his own business, and provoke him

don't know the story, but you lil retards don't seem to get that you don't have a right to get in some of our personal spaces and some of us will wreck you fast if you say the wrong thing

dumbasses

Lol no.
That was in Russia.
ria.ru/incidents/20170613/1496382738.html

this this is old news from this summer
only newfags don't know this

Cut 40secs off the vid, they just stand there looking stupid

Attempted murder

He beat his ass....that backwards hat...gay.

>some of us will wreck you fast

what a fucking hero you are!

Oh yeah my bad.

Anyone got a link to the news story? Might be actual murder.

Def not a MAGA hat, tool box hero.

That did not translate too well.

You sound like a genuine meathead tard.

Did you take sped classes in HS?

I bet you have a god complex too.

toronto.citynews.ca/video/2017/01/06/video-man-beaten-woman-kicked-in-the-face-in-attack-caught-on-camera/

took literally 10 sec on google using the date in the vid, wtf I thought this was Sup Forums ? you fucking fags can't do anything

not news but...
>Happened in Moscow. Kid ended up in intensive care.

liveleak.com/view?i=164_1497811145&comments=1

just some fag faggin

Google
"Teen Hanging with Girl Receives Serious Beat Down in Moscow, Russia"

its normal , thats how drunk slavs party

Didn't you know not to fuck with Russians?
They literally win any fight, be it hand to hand combat or disabling United States air craft carriers

Nerve gas

>Google
>"Teen Hanging with Girl Receives Serious Beat Down in Moscow, Russia"

lol no
your link shows nothing except a russian page full of U.S. news and U.S. links
lol

further, this was all over the news in nyc
>russia doesn't have bodegas in brooklyn
>russians don't wear baseball caps and don't even play baseball, and don't wear shorts, nor is are public surveillance cameras allowed (except by the government)
>date in video is in U.S. format, not even Russian

this is a well known russian bodega in brighton beach (brooklyn), which is the largest population of russians in the world outside of russia

it was all over the news here

learn how to edit, you dumb nigger

>not vs vodka
>a loss every time

Masculinity was a mistake.

>juiced

This isn't the same incident you fucking toad. Did you even play the video?

That said; fucking leaves and their "we're peaceful and don't have guns".

amphetamine...

Can confirm. Bunch of these threads months ago. Originally thought to be in Moscow, later confirmed to be NYC. There was a big fake news stink about this.

Guy is fucking possessed by a demon or something. Look at his eyes around the 1:16 - 1:18 mark. Why are they glowing?

You’re so stupid

>kinda like how we all new the chainsaw beheading video was from a Mexican cartel but they blamed it on assads ruthless terrorist organisation
Havnt you heard the term cnn news is fake news

>russian bodega
>russian
>bodega

Ummm, "liveleak" is not a news source. It is a video sharing website, like youtube.

This story was widely misreported as being from Russia. There was significant evidence that Mayor Bill de Blasio (Michael Bloomberg's puppet) had Bloomberg's media team shoot out shit tons of fake news that this was from Russia as it was bad PR for New York and could also be used as more proof by the NRA that banning guns doesn't do a thing to stop murders as anyone can kill anyone with their bare hands.

This story was way more significant as the fake news out of de Blasio/Bloomberg than the actual incident.

>Google
mmm-k
google "tooth fairy"
all those hits mean she exists
>logic much?

funnier then the lil boy not even knowing they are exposing themselves as a faggot by mislabelling it "juiced" is this actual faggot repeating that term "juiced" and then claiming he is "clearly" juiced

the guy in the vid is the opposite of clearly juiced
dem skinny legs, flexibility, and arm speed mean the opposite of evidence of steroids

He sucked off a nigger and got the chimp virus.

try 'teen gets insane headstomping in moscow' if you have bing

He would have shoved it up your ass and bitch slap your mother for popping out such a faggot.

jeezus, how many fucking newfag retards are going to use level 1 google skills and come back and claim this is moscow

it was nyc, and exposed for fake moscow news by the democrats

holy fuck

He watches way too much week and is a fan of stone cold and Brock Lesnar.

>if you have bing
>pleb and newfag confirmed

how old are you ? 13 ? bragging about how he found a fucking clip..
faggot, a real Sup Forumsastard wouldnt even comment...

Nobody gives a fuck, OCD bitch.

A real Sup Forumsastard wouldn't even bother browsing Sup Forums.

Lol didja mean WWE?

>"if you have bing"

What is wrong with you, huh?

Everyone with access to the internets and some sort of puter has all the search engines possible to surf anywhere, you goddamned baby carrot.

Now, if only one person who witnessed this inbred piece of human shit, had a concealed firearm?
Said inbred piece of human shit would've found his raging ass flat on a cold slab, in a mortuary and that other boy would've lived with a few lumps and bumps, instead of that utterly insane head-stomping.

Fuck me, people. When are the mass of 'Sheep' going to wake the fuck up and realize maniacs are all around us, and can go off at any time?

Y'all newfags so ye can suck my hairy dick ok
Go back to redddit thanks

Stfu it was in Russia idiot

either this bait or you're actually retarded.
either way kill yourself

some men are too alpha for their own good

found the roid tard

Oh my. Who would do such a thing?

Yeah, ok baitard. You sound dumb as fuck if you actually believe that.

He's right though. That dude is definitely not on roids. You have to be a skinny beta to think that.

Good job confirming you are also a skinny beta.

Is this the roleplaying thread?

once I saw a guy doing the same to another dude, then he got stabed 3 times by someone else and he was not brave anymore started crying saying that he was not ready to die and shit like that.
If you do this harm to someone that it is not fighting anymore you must embrace anything that comes to you afterwards.

yeah nice job except it's the wrong story dumb ass. I could literally give you roid beat down for this.

>FILMING MONITOR DISPLAYING A VIDEO

seems like you're annoyed you were filmed kicking a man on the ground

it's good to have a tiny bit of context, nothing i hate more than these small video cuts that only show the meat of the video and you have no idea whether or not anything was justified. i mean even now we cant hear what was spoken or what had happened before this. yet people are quick to judge.

not since earlier today