Pedophiles should kill themselves

Pedophiles should kill themselves

True, sadly, they don't, why?
Im guessing we need to do it

We should kill pedophiles.

>pic related

having sex with what age of partner makes you pedo ? i mean for example those 15y olds are pretty big already but illegal in usa

Having sex before you can afford children is pedophilia. 99% of blacks would be in jail.

Try to find a fault in my logic.

Kek.

Actually I think many pedophiles do kill themselves.

On an unrelated note, OP should kill himself for the LMAO SO EDGY pic.

k

go

I think the pic was -supposed- to be LMAO SO EDGY

But there would be no Democrats or Catholics left....

Fake News.

Everyone knows that Hillary setup the whole thing to try and ruin him, but he is a good Christian man and GOD is protecting him from the Democrats who worship the devil and eat babies!

and kids who are attracted to old people should also kill themself amirite!?

If everyone is killed, all problems are solved.

Otherwise, people will keep making babies that grow up to turn out ways that are not Christian.

People have wanted to kill the homosexuals for ages, but evil is winning.

interesting pedophiles exist, there's no proof its something genetically passed on i guess. why the human brain sometimes wires itself that way, is a mystery that should be looked into! eugenics could be a slippery slope, why not just kill type of person you dont like en masse, but then theres a catch that you become a victim of your own system.

It would be far easier to breed a perfect person, then just reproduce that after killing all of the others.

Mankind would be far better off that way too.

A person who does not appreciate the beauty of little girls is not perfect tbh.

describe the perfect person

Then Sup Forums would have no visitors

i love that line in the special extra version of "anchorman 2" where the smarmy one says that his favorite holiday treat is watching "little darlings"; a film about early teen girls trying to lose their virginity at summer camp.

Blackmailed a few pedos, making around $300 + off one lf them, getting another 136 in around a week from him
Since they can't exactly use any authority on their side I guess its a bit easier

On another note I came to ask, why do you hate pedos? What is your reason for hating

Filthy Megumin fags will never understand aqua is without a doubt best girl.

Fuck off.

yes

lmao scumbag, how did you find out they were pedos

Seems a veiled attempt at getting someone to toss out some pizza to spite your comment.
>Shitty reverse psychology is shitty, OP.

Is this the fucker from that black mirror episode?

Why did you use a troll face?
Was it an ironic anti-meme?

This is now an AnnJo thread

You meant Republicans, right?
I'm shocked you Alabama inbreds didn't actually vote a child molester to Senate.
Then again, you elected a sexual harasser President, so, there's that.

It's ALWAYS projection with these fucking right wingers.

They had some cp, they were after some more so I baited him in. Might do a giveaway for b/ soon

They molested me.

How did you know they had CP?

Y'all some woke anons

I also add the late not great Dan Johnson to the list.
There with will be more . let's not let them forget Moore though. Protect the kids it's the least we can do

Pedophiles are okay people. They are better than republicans though, for republicans are known to be pedophile by nature and republican by choice.

Having him send a picture of a kid

If being balls deep in a 9 year old girls pussy is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

Useless god

You know what's just as bad? The person "pretending" to be the pedophile as well so that they can finally see some 10 yo chick squirt and spasm intensely for their first time; claiming innocence when caught.

It's his only redeeming quality.

I mean, like with roy moore, everyone was going on about how he raped girls blah blah. but frankly that's the only thing i liked about him.

Fourteen year old girls is about the delta of when they stop being hot. You gotta find 'em in that sweet zone of about 8 or 9 to fourteen. Once they go full bush and tits, it's a downward spiral to sagstown.

I mean, would you have preferred Jennifer Lawrence Nudes when she was this tired old hag or when she was hot and had gravity defying tits at 13/14?

and don't get me started on shit like Angie Varona.

I bet you made that collage you dirty old bastard! Also, their first orgasms amirite?

nope. If i did it would have only been her when she was hot.

I don't really care for anything really and I'm smart enough to not get caught, I've seen plenty myself. I just do bad to bad types of people in many ways I guess. Don't really mind if I'm called anything

Oh so the fappening release? JK. What do you think about watching some chick(obviously 18) have their first orgasms? No grass or anything yet but still cumming?

theyre bad because they fap to kids? fuck you

I've never really wrapped things up for a conversation so I know what I'm saying. I don't hate them or anything, it's just what I do I guess. Owning cp is illegal which its still an excuse to do things to them or have them cornered, if that makes sense. Other people hate people that do that yeah or own any, so it's not like people would full on hate me for doing bad to people like that. Or so on if that makes sense

I haven't really had anyone tell me why they hate pedos or things which is why I'm in the thread in the first place. Just thought of saying about one dude in process since maybe thinking about a giveaway for /b

Boring. She's old and developed.There's a thrillt o the forbidden nature of the girls too.

Now that being said, I have to cement this in: I don't advocate bad CP/Kiddy sex, which of course is fag's molesting little boys. Boys wanna screw their sisters/classmates, awesome, bust out the camera. But if you have a dennis hastert / the fag from upenn type situation where they're pushing their disgusting lifestyle on a little boy, then that's totally unacceptable. It's unnatural.

But if its a man and a girl or a woman and a boy, it's fine, since that's what happens naturally, just a little earlier that some.

But fag pedos should be put into meat grinders. They're abominations against nature.

As long as there is consent involved and everyone goes home happy?

wow you are a spineless fuck. atleast theyre not harming anyone, you are harming them,and why cant you make money a legit way. ps can you send some to me on fb?

i don't care about consent. Actually I know the real hardcore peds are all into deluding themselves that kids can consent and that sex doesn't fuck them up, but it totally does. It's a predatory, manipulative act. You can say it's consensual all you want, but you're putting something the size of their arm up their cunts. You're sugarcoating an assault.

That being said, it's hot as fuck. But don't kid yourself.

>look at me the redpilled pedo, accept me pls

pic related is disturbing as fuck

who the fuck lets someone handle a kid like that

pedo bear is very friendly with the kids plus he has candy so they let it slide

I don't care if anyone accepts me. It probably speaks more to my intolerance of homosexuals. I think fags and trannies and the like are vile and disgusting. And the fags who push thier fag lifestyles on kids should be put to death. But no more so than any other fag.

Someone who's organizing a kindergarten orgy.

they let it slide all right. slides with astroglide.

You make me sick you of a bitch

XL McNormie, you think this is a controversial opinion?

wtf im a pedo now

pic related?

No, they should just refrain from doing harm.

You see a sexy bitch walking down the street, you want to fuck her, right? But that'd be rape. So should you kill yourself? No, just don't rape.

Pedophiles are the same, but instead of woman, it's children. So they just must refrain from raping.

Everyone likes things that are wrong to do. We want things other people want. We wish people didn't exist. If everyone who wanted to do something that's wrong should kill themselves, then there would be no one left, except for me. I'm perfect. All the things I happen to like are O.K. to do.

well its ok bc no one does accept you but, its amazing you think rape is ok to females but not women, lets get to the root of you're just a misogynist, and probably dont deal with your emotions

Is pleasure enough for consent? Like if I said I hated truffles but then someone slipped a couple of drips in my French fries and cried in orgasm for the first time demanding to know the sorcery, would that be considered consent enough?

actually, she went from 9 to 13 ... what kind of fucking idiot would think the photo of the right is a 21 year old

No, i think rape is okay for girls of any age.

Being a homo, tranny or pedophile has nothing to do with genetics.

It’s purely environmental. Most pedos are emotionally, physically or sexually abused as children ( could be parent, teacher, Uncle etc) or live in dysfunctional households as kids. Children become non threatening and easy to control.

Trannies and homos tends to have daddy issues, they’re emasculated, abused or ignored by their fathers.

Pedos need to be sterilized.

no its only rape when youre ugly, sorry m8

I accept you. I accept everybody in their natural form, physically and mentally. Homosexuality is not natural.

Some don't harm people but it's whatever. Also extra money isn't all a bad thing. I'll think about it

I started to swell...

wow, real Sup Forums anti-trump proof

bullshit theory for pedos, some had a completely normal childhood

i meant you think its ok to rape females but not males.

Pedophile sex is unnatural=can’t get a prepubescent child pregnant. Therefore it’s degenerate. Also children don’t have the cognitive skill to fully understand consent and consequences. It’s why prepubescent children can’t drive, vote, work as laborers, or perform as adults.