How many days until he commits suicide from online harassment?

How many days until he commits suicide from online harassment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JeKK637IYAg
foxnews.com/us/2017/12/13/kentucky-state-rep-dan-johnson-commits-suicide-after-sexual-assault-accusations-emerge-officials-say.html
reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/7jt9cu/what_will_be_the_new_term_used_to_describe_the/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

5484865 because he isn't a faggot

look at that picture and tell me he's not a faggot

Your picture contradicts your post. You must be one of those retards from reddit. Leave.

He's not a faggot

ITT: people who like sucking Indian cock.

ITT : Cry-baby that thinks that rich men holding positions in the government actually commit suicide after being harassed online by losers that jerk off in their basements 24/7

in case nobody saw the video, it's classic cringe:

shibingus

>internet rules back to what they were in 2015

OMFG!!!!!!!

As soon he cashes in his 1 billion dollars, he's probably going to silently resign and move to some first world wonderland like Switzerland, and live off the rest of his life in the most amazing luxury.

Meanwhile the dumb American cattle is going to forget all about net neutrality in about 2 weeks.

Hurrr Ded net nutrality is gud
giv mi mie (you)s pls

sure kid

He just uses corporate intranet.

He's not going to commit suicide because he's gotten paid "under the table" not to give a fuk about online harassment. He's set for life.

too many...

I didn't know Verizon made fidget spinners and dart guns

You mean like today??
See:
foxnews.com/us/2017/12/13/kentucky-state-rep-dan-johnson-commits-suicide-after-sexual-assault-accusations-emerge-officials-say.html

HOLY FUCK 30 YEARS. HOW WILL AMERICA EVER FUCKING RECOVER

this

You motherfuckers just got creampai'd

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/7jt9cu/what_will_be_the_new_term_used_to_describe_the/

daymmmn

this picture is fucking funny honestly

getting caught diddling kids isnt the same as reversing two year old regulations.

you mean he is a faggot. must have hit the wrong keys with your retarded cripple arms.
or you were busy jerking off pakis

do you think the video is funny too?

Fuck I love Canadian internet. It may be slow, and Bell might try to send me a letter saying I shouldn't have downloaded Far Cry 4, but at the end of the day this is the real land of the free.

well now that we wont have net neutrality rules we will be just like you.

America, so delusional.

So. 15 years?

Not sure if the Fox News story covers it, but in other news coverage from today it makes clear that he claimed total innocence.
But all of the online abuse he was getting over the allegations pushed him over the edge.
He even wrote a long Facebook post about it on his page that was tantamount to a suicide threat.
Then he deleted the Facebook post, went to a local bridge & offed himself.

yea, because claiming innocence is the best defense when it's a she-said, he-said. he killed himself because he knew it was true.

That my be true.
But his Facebook rant & allusion to commiting suicide said that it was because of all the abuse he was getting online.
That's the point.
Just sayin'.

This board has seen better days. I suppose the days of trolling government websites are well behind it now that it's been infiltrated by shills.

A recap for anyone who isn't being paid to post:
>telecoms promised they won't throttle speed
>telecoms also paid hundreds of thousands in bribes to reinstate their freedom to throttle speed

It's a step backwards no matter how you look at it.

how many qurans will arrive at his door step?

You mean to tell me that a full grown man simply cant get off social media and ignore it?

You mean he acted like a 16 year old white girl?

I'm sorry you got offended by that, I guess you do like sucking Indian dick...

Hey fellas,

How much will you be willing to pay to visit Sup Forums?

Being a Canadian nothing will change for me and I'll keep using the same sites I always have at no extra charge.

Just want to know how many of you there will be left next year.

Seems so.
Apparently that was the case with this particular Repub.

Damn, I thought for sure it was just him being a guilty bitch.

Yeah I love the taste of curry

Holy shit dude you got me there, I think I'm gonna kill myself

Shut up you sucked his dick and that makes him as gay as you are fucking homo.

Why is that man suddenly the face of net neutrality's death ?

Hell yeah I sucked it hard kiddo, I'm a huge fucking faggot and just yesterday I got gangbanged by 20 black men

>Implying Indians even have a dick

Cum*

They don't, they reproduce by spitting on curry and inserting curry in indian women's vaginas. that's how they're still a race today

XDDDD YOU GOT ME THERE !

No need to tell everyone like an overly excited retard, I heard it on local news. Why did you bite off their dicks though?

No, they take dump on their crack.

Oh uh that's because I'm a cannibal too

he'll pay to have all your connections slowed down to nothing to stop you

I'm okay with homosexuality but Cannibalism so not cool man, so not cool. And, you just don't bite off others wee wee dude.

I hope he pays for your English lessons as well.

sorry second language.

Internet harassment.... the isps will just ban it...

You are a faggot and I hope you and your father are raped by a horse.