I developed this weird fetish where i use a fake account on facebook to message the mothers of some girls i know to...

i developed this weird fetish where i use a fake account on facebook to message the mothers of some girls i know to chat with them and ask them about pretty girls they know from their daughters circle of friends.

im beating off like crazy while they talk about the chicks i now - the thought of an older woman getting a younger guy off by talking about the beauty of younger chicks is fascinating to me

what have i become and why the fuck is this even a thing that can exist

Nigger you need to get off this board and turn your life over to Jesus.

return to jesus

Away with you! Find god

screenshot of the convo?

screenshots please!

its in german so you fuckers wouldnt get any of it either way

thats a pity... i'd love to read them but i dont know german... i only know spanish and english

neither would you

but i speak German

im op so i think i'd understand em

>implying you speak german

who is your 13 year old ass kidding? the only thing that comes out of your mouth is the autistic profanity you spurt when playing cod and the usual accompanying mist of mountain dew and cheeto dust.

*semen dust

i do speak german
und du, du kleiner dummer hurensohn?

Fick dich wixnase

Zum ofen ghen juden!

Dann zeig doch mal. Glaubt dir eh keiner

What the fuck did I just read?

ive chatted and got nudes from a few daughters of girls i used to know from school. one girls mom was a huge cum slut in school and thats where it started. i wanted to know if "like mother like daughter" was true and found out she was just as big a slut like her mom plus she was a tight lil 14yo. had her do shows on skype till she was 16

post 'em, ill translate

Op's a fag

Die

creative but time consuming

What kind of mom gives her daughters info to a random Facebook person, or do you catfish with a picture of someone both the mother and you mutually know?