Does b have any vivid dreamers?

Does b have any vivid dreamers?

Interested in knowing if other people dream the same way as I do.

I can remember dreams in detail down to which way wind was moving, and when certain things occured during the dream and even recall certain sounds and sentences heard in the dream. Some lucid aswell, but I mostly just remember them really well

In one way it is really fun, but I also seem to be cursed with sleep paralysis maybe 2-3 times a month.

And after «realistic» dreams I sometimes fail to separate memories from reality and dreams which has been really confusing.

>Post some of your fucked up dreams b

I've had horrible night terrors almost every night since I was a teenager..been on meds, had studies done, nothing helps..i rarely wake up from them so the torment doesn't end until I wake.
They're so vivid. I can always remember them. Some are reoccurring, some are new.
I thrash, and have even assaulted lovers in my sleep..
I just wish I could sleep a wink without a single dream..
Would be satisfying.

do you ever experience smell in your dreams.
i never realized i dont smell things in my dreams until i has a dream where i experienced a very strong smell that i can still recall to this day

have never smelled in dreams after that one dream

They are experiences from previous world lines.

Yeah I feel you, I often dream about terrifying things but i rarely feel them as nightmares though.

I can remember smells, like if its just rained and the air is fresh etc, I rarely get distinct wierd smells though

Some time ago I started to dream about a persistent world.
To me this is like a world I go into when I dream and the places in there, although change slightly everytime, remains the same.
It's like an individual room in your house, that's what this place is to me.
There are also people with whom I talk.
Sometimes I know them, sometimes I don't.
Since my dreams have become like this I could swear I've had the most marvelous time in my life there.

I don't know how or why that occured but it is quite curious.
When I was a child, and I mean very early age, I had horrible nightmares and sleep paralysis is no stranger to me either.
I used to have reoccuring nightmares in which I often got dismembered, shot, burned or killed otherwise.

I guess I'm too stupid to lucid dream. I can never figure out I'm dreaming. I'll look around and be like "Damn I'm in my old highschool and my teeth are falling out and I'm naked, I guess this is my life now."
Tricked by my own self conscience again, dang

I used to be able to fly when I knew I was dreaming

eventually I got a phobia of sleeping and lost this ability

you can work at it but you need to be consciously aware every time you are going to sleep that you want to control the dream

This is really interesting, I mostly just remember everything happening that night, even if it is 2-10 different dreams.

Having that space is certanly unique though, I think I have something similar but not to that extent

I can lucid dream if i try, but I quickly get paranoia when I lucid dream because of my sleep paralysis and all my lucid dreams work against me and turn into night terrors sadly

In one of my dreams that i remember really wellI I had teeth on my elbow and I was really worried because one of them was loose and I was like «SHIT» its gonna fall out, not realizing that there shouldn’t be teeth there in the first place

I used to have items I found in dreams that told me this was a dream

I found a pokemon game that didn't exist IRL and it flips a switch in my head

I used to keep a dream journal, I am working on making it a habit again. I have some pictures somewhere if anyone is interested

From the dreams I mostly only remember things that stand out for me somehow.
I don't have a fetish of memorizing everything.

It's kind of a "if you get the story you don't need the words".

Same hahah, once I saw a lightpost at my friends house which isnt there and that was enough to flip it

I used to be able to do it back when i was in really good shape and not stressed out in my early 20s.

Now that I'm in my 30s and am dealing with mortage, wife, bills, and most of all, being out of shape, i just can't seem to do it no matter how hard i try.

I do. They're usually fresh for a few minutes before fading completely.

Every so often I realize something doesn't add up in my dream and the dream either ends or I go into god mode.

Sometimes when I close my eyes, if I'm tired enough, my imagination is active and it's like I'm wearing an Oculus headset - I have the details, colour, depth. I just go with it and in 5 minutes I'm out.

Sometimes it feels like days or weeks pass in my dreams.

I once went through one of my dreams and spoke to my cousin for 40minutes and went step by step through it. She was shocked it was even possible.

You should try drawing or painting some of your most vivid ones

this is my stoner theory but I think I already lived my entire life in one of my dreams

I talked to a friend who told me something similar

has anyone had that dream too?

I have a hard time remembering them but the dreams themselves are vivid as fuck.
Sometimes I notice I'm dreaming and all the other people in the dream think I'm schizophrenic and then I get super paranoid and have a psychosis in the dream and start babbling & wondering then I suddenly realize the fuck am I doing and wake up. Those dreams print an image in my mind.

scary shit

Time can be wierd in dreams so I guess its fully possible.

Like in mid dream I "realize" it's not a dream kind of like coming down from an LSD trip and then I wake up. It's super scary convincing yourself you're crazy.

It's kind of like real life is my safe haven and my dreams are reality and I'm actually crazy person.

Some of my dreams still haunt me just because of the amount of detail I remember, it can be really hard on the mind.

Sometimes I feel like I live 2 different lives even

>It's kind of like real life is my safe haven and my dreams are reality and I'm actually crazy person.

haha wonder if crazy people are sane in their dreams

Keep having weird zombie dreams. Ever since this old dude told me that all the zombie shows are meant to condition people for an upcoming food shortage where we will wind up eating each other. Strange shit.

I had a dream about a man who walked a long path to find his father. He was confronted three times - first by a friend, then a loved one, then his community. He went into a cave and found an elevator. The elevator took him to the top and he realized the walk WAS the journey. And his father was waiting for him the entire time, telling him the fate of the world was in his hands and he had a choice to make - reset or do nothing. Dream ended.

I made a story from it.

Also one more thing, OP here. I can even draw most of my dreams which might seem wierd, but want to start painting most of them, starting a little project. Might post them here again ina new thread when that time comes.

I heard zombies were originally based off the fear people have of cannibalist

Nope, just smokey, punctured nightmares.

That smell was your dad's asshole as he teabagged you

I like that, I have creates some stories of my own aswell from some of my dreams. Some cute and sweet, others confusing and just wierd without meaning

It all makes sense now.