My apartment is a mess...motivate me to clean this shit hole

My apartment is a mess...motivate me to clean this shit hole

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5_fQWWyZ6w0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nah

bro what the fuck, when a dog shits you clean it up

You should give us your address so we can threaten to swat you.

why why why why why

What the fuck do you not use a toilet?

get your mom to help you

Fuckin squalor

My cats shit box is full

lol dude just kys that shit will take forever to clean up. or find a new apartment.

is that a christmas tree on the counter???? and if so was it from years before?

That don't look like cat shit nigga

>he is a drug dealer
>hides his drugs in the walls until a bulk buyer
>swat destroys house
>no drugs, not dealer, just fucked now

WHAT THE FUG IS WRONG WITH YOU?!
fucking amerimutts...

>shit splatter on the walls
>cat
you got a fucking pet lion?

If you don't, Santa won't bring you any presents.

QT cup where are you?

haha - OP is landlord's kid
has to clean shit tonight

Fucking swine...

Is it rent? If rent when you leave? If soon leave as a surprise.

It looks like an unhealthy cats shit. Judging on OPs living conditions and the consistency of the poop, the cat is eating poorly :( This apartment is the equivalent of someone being raised with no disciple, there is a reason why your parents say clean your room when you are young.

Texas

They eat good, just lazy

So based on what you posted you are an american. To be more specific, its southern east coast.
So quit being a nigger and live like a civilized man you fucking ape. Clean this motherfucking shit up and then organize your shit.

How do you live like this? That shit will fuck up your mental health big time.

STOP DRINKING
This looks like the housekeeping level of an alcohol.

The smell must be something else in that place. How can you be so foul?

I'm an alcohol and my apartment is pristine. This nigger is just a fucking slob who probably had shit parents.

Poor cat. There is a limit that a cat will use a litter box.
You inhumane bastard.
What are you? American?

Bingo

It's frustrating that people who can't even take care of themselves get pets that need to be taken care of.

>motivate me to clean this shit hole

fuck that

just move out and start over

It is a known indicator. Congrats on functioning at a higher level there user.

"I am the liquor Randy"

Still better than fridgebro.

order a pizza instead

YOU WILL MOST LIKELY FEEL LESS DEPRESSED THAN YOU ALREADY ARE IF YOU JUST CLEAN IT UP, I JUST FINISHED CLEANING AND VACUUMING AND I FEEL A BIT BETTER, YOURE JUST GOING TO FEEL WORSE SITTING THERE LOOKING AT A MESS

It would be tough to get any worse than fridgebro and still be able to live there without dieing from some form of lung infection.

Fuck all the other shit, what’s on that cd

Doo doo

Jeezzz. I bet that apt smells like shit and ammonia baddd

at least move the cat's food away that shit

Why even have a cat?

Where you at in Texas user?

Does it look like he has any kind of standards?

Get big trash bags and just toss everything in there. Your nasty ass clothes and blankets and pillowcases and dishes and piles of shit and everything. That's where you live, dude. That is your home. I'm not saying you need to treat it like a temple but come on. Go out and buy cheap as shit replacements for everything. Downsize to only your basic cooking implements and buy paper and plastic everything. Utensils, plates, cups, bowls, all disposable. AND THEN DISPOSE OF THEM. GET MULTIPLE TRASHCANS, AND TAKE OUT THE TRASH WHEN IT'S FULL. CLEAN OUT THE LITTER BOX.

I honestly should say thank you, because YOU have motivated ME to get up and tidy up my house, even though I don't have piles of garbage and shit everywhere.

OP is an alcoholic or a drug addict.

Fuck you, new shit doesn't grow on trees, asshole

No shit genius, it's called earning some fucking money.

Your internal and external are mirror images, makes it easier to figure out what's off and correct it. You have things that have become uninteresting and devalued laying around, cluttering up your living place.
Look inside yourself and figure out what you once thought you needed or wanted, and honestly decide if you still do, and if so reorganize your thoughts, if not it's of no positive use to you and is free to get rid of.
Labling your apartment shithole, the place where you live/are, tells how you feel about yourself and your situation. You can cleanup your room, but without dealing with what caused it means it will go back to this or worse soon enough.
Good luck, all love.

Come on dude, if you won't clean it up for yourself at least do it for your cat.

Fridgebro is your future OP.

OP HERE, I’m cleaning, be proud of me

I wana see some god damn results, you hear me nigger?!

Your dead corpse would make this place more appropriate.

this times 5

I have 3 cats

Why have three cats you faggot? You can't even keep your own shit together.

KYS you fucking waste of space Americunt.

Serious questions:
Do people notice the smell when you go out?
How do you keep your clothes and yourself clean in that mess?
Are you not bothered by the smells (especially fecal matter)?

You suffer from depression. Get help. This is a path to nowhere.

My god OP, that's even worse. Please clean yo shit up dude. Don't make them live in filth like that.

Post results/progress.

Show the bathroom

yes show it faggot

post your dick, i wanna see how diseased and shriveled up it is

EAT IT

Moar pics of degenerate's rooms.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5_fQWWyZ6w0

Would literally take a day to clean this, weekend maximum. It's a superficial mess, you're just lazy.

Show your cat please, i want to see its health

Jared?

BRO. I'm a depressed alcoholic and let my place get bad but... you gotta at least look out for your cat bro.

Get a bottle of ammonia its like a buck at the dollar store. Get an empty spray bottle there too, get a metal putty knife/ paint scraper, and a shit ton of paper towels and garbage bags, go to automotive or hardware and get a pack of cheap terrycloth towels and some microfiber ones and just start in the worst corner and work to right top to bottom. I've seen worse man you can get that place done TONIGHT.

Water down the ammonia with hot water in your spray bottle, wet surfaces with it, use the terrycloth rag wet with hot water to scrub surfaces, dry with microfiber. scrape that shit up, start with paper towels to get the soft shit then use the paint scraper to get the stuck on shit, mop with ammonia.

Get that place clean dude its bad for your peace of mind and your cats

Now THAT's a mess. and no, not in OP's future, his house would already look like that if he never cleaned it, he just wants attention from b/tards

why the fuck are you using charcoal as cat litter

>poop in the corner
>he just wants attention
Some of you guys are legit retarded, like extra chromosome and shit.

Watch an episode of Hoarders. Always works for me.

RANDOM BAG OF CIGARETTES

My apartment has been worse. Imagine 2 liters, grocery bags, ziplocs, and fast food like and pizza refuse to the point that it covers the entire floor. No lights except for the glow of my tv/monitor, because 'who needs em?'. 10x as much dog shit in the only area of the carpet not covered by trash. 2 cats in my bathroom who's boxes had not been cleaned for months, so it was absolutely covered in shit - I would put a shirt over my head to take a shit in there and I would piss in my kitchen sink or any 2 liter that still had a cap. Took over 20 50 gallon trash bags and a full week to move out, but I finally got the majority of it thrown into the dumpster. Clean regularly b4 it actually gets out of hand- just randomly start putting some stuff in a trash bags and it will get easier to continue

Nasty fuck. If you can't take care of yourself, what makes you think you can take care of multiple pets?

yall dirty

My awesome decision making skills you fucking pleb

U got summers Eve in ur bathtub cus ur girl pussy gross too! Lol

Do you live alone. I can't imagine what it would smell like

put me in cap
and clean this shit up OP

Well, you live like a pig and do you see how it look like your room has tumors? Soon that shall be you, because cancer is lurking in every corner of that room. Living around unorganized exposed cancerous things will kill you man.

That's one of my favorite parts, lol. I don't know why that makes him gag.

>standing in front of a great wall of diapers along with the rest of a condemned hoarder's house
maybe it wasn't the cigarettes, user

But cigarettes are also fucking gross on their own

Pics or it aint trueeeeee. At least some progress. I'm absolutely mortified to see something this dirty. EVERYTHING MUST BE WIPED DOWN AND LOTS OF THINGS THROWN OUT. DO IT. I BELIEVE IN YOU.

>mac fag
Sub human trash, I have more respect for op than you.

damn you nasty fuck have some reapect for you race clean that shit up stop living like a fucking nigger.

Working on shit corner, litter box clean

* respect oops stupid nigger clean that shit.

you are the dirtiest one here, macfag

give your cat away

I have 3