Honest opinion please

Honest opinion please...

I dated a girl 4 years ago for a week after she pretty much begged me to date her and had her friends lowkey harass me. She was boring af, didn't want to do anything and we broke up shortly after. However this last year or so she keeps hitting me up and I see her every now and then (we have a couple mutual friends). She told me she was a virgin last time I saw her and was flirting with me. I ignored these approaches because I wasn't interested. However, she's hitting me up again because we'll both be home for Christmas break

To clarify, she's not really ugly, but she's not particularly attractive either. She doesn't have much personality and her laugh makes me cringe. I have no interest in dating her, and I'm not particularly attracted to her physically. (I would still fuck her, but not my first choice is basically what I'm saying.) However, she wants me. Should I just fuck her OR patiently wait for a girl I actually like?

Asking for a friend here. Ask if you need more details

(pic not her btw)

Depends on how much you think you need the lay. Personally, I wouldn't do it. She seems like the type to become a clingy mess after that. Now post pics

Would she be more attractive with your dick in her ass up to your balls? It'll also shut up her cringey laugh.

Well, I wouldn't expect a virgin to put out after only a week.
Here's how I see it. She wants the D, obviously. But I think it's wrong to lead a girl on and use her for sex. Which seems to be what you'd be doing since you said she's boring and not especially attractive.
She already appears to have been tossed around and dumped by some other dudes and that's probably why she's trying to get attention from you.
Just tell her you're not interested and spend time with someone you actually like.
I've lead on a few girls I didn't actually like and used them for sex. I feel bad about it now and wished I would've spent that time with someone better.

Yeah this.
She seems like the type to become a clingy mess, and you seem like a decent guy. Dont do it

Haha, she kinda looks like that girl which is why I posted that pic :P She doesn't really post any pics on social media :/ None I really wanna post. I kinda feel like I need the lay but this might be risky, ESPECIALLY since we have mutual friends.

(One of the mutual friends was my elementary school girlfriend for a couple years, and we talk on/off but we flirt sometimes but she's kinda crazy and moves from guy to guy. Definitely would want to fuck her but never marry her haha.)

>753869990
post her pic
I was in a similar situation once
10 years later I regret not fucking her, but then she is also now a doctor.

Well if she looks similar to that girl she is probably fairly cute, but mutual friends is a pretty good reason not to initiate a fling when you know she wants more than that. You just aren't into her.

She's definitely not going to be a doctor, she's a dance major lmao

You are probably right, solid advice. Thanks man and everyone else who gave advice

Go ahead and fuck her. Waste 2 min of her life like you did ours asking this stupid question

She's crazy, don't stick your dick in it. Best to have a heart to heart and be hones. "You're a good looking girl but i'm not interested" if you really want to help her and don't care about the possible backlash mention the fact that she's boring and that stalking is not cool.

The only time you fuck a bitch just to get your rocks off that you're not into is if you paid for it, or she doesn't know how to find you.

If you score on a twat that shares mutual friends, or knows your friends or family, and you blow her off after, she can fuck you over in so many ways that you're head would spin.

This made me laugh

LMAO solid advice, thanks. I'll actually remember that

It really depends on what your plan is to make her not chase after you and be all annoying. And how loyal or expendable the friends you share are to you.

But how you told it, it´s gonna get fucking annoying really quickly and it´s probably not worth it. Just like everyone else in the thread has said.

Np, bro. Any time

They are mostly female and will probably be loyal to her.

It depends on whether your boyfriend is the jealous type.

Oh Jezus, don´t do it.

Pussy's pussy fam

You put the dick to her, she'll think she owns you. Crazy will turn your life to shit.

She sounds clingy as fuck, dont do it.

This made me laugh too

LMFAAAAOOOOOOOO

How often do you get laid?

Listen to these two. Trust me. Especially in this day and age. If you fuck her and cut it off all she has to do is say you raped her and your life is ruined just because of an accusation. In Western societies you are guilty until proven innocent when it comes to sluts. If you end up going through with it anyways make sure you have her via text/IM saying she wants your cock, that way you have some legal wiggle room when she inevitably lies on you. Also you'd better be rich enough to bond out of jail otherwise be ready to sit in lock up for 12 months while you prove you're not a rapist.

Not bad.

eat shit normie

Basically this. I'll let you know what my father told me not too long ago: YOU DON'T FUCK CRAZY. CRAZY FUCKS YOU.

Nope. Sounds like you're signing yourself up for unnecessary drama and bullshit. But more importantly, sounds like you need a good wank or some pussy. Either way, bust that nut and you'll find that within 10 seconds of orgasm you'll have your real answer--NO. To you it'll be a fuck (a shitty one at that), but to her it'll be a sign that she has the green light again with you. You don't want that, not with a girl like the one you describe.

>4 yrs ago
she's ancient history. No need to dig up the past.
>begged and harassed
sounds like she's crazy enough to give you a pregnancy threat this time around
>boring af
you already waste enough of your own time, don't allow others the luxury to waste your time as well.
>she was a virgin
in case this is the allure, keep in mind that fucking a virgin sucks. If you think she's a boring person now, wait til you see how boring and naive she is sexually.
>laugh makes you cringe
horrible laughs are a deal breaker. Idk, that's just me. I couldn't do it.

Get your head out of your ass, and jerk one off.

LISTEN TO THIS OLDFAG