Yfw you'll never taste how fucking kickass Canadian Candy bar is

>yfw you'll never taste how fucking kickass Canadian Candy bar is.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Nestles-Coffee-Original-Flavor-Canadian/dp/B0058ORZOC/ref=sr_1_5_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1513311586&sr=8-5&keywords=coffee crisp
herrs.com/products/chips/ketchup.html
fergusonmaple.com/product-61
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nigga this looks amazing

>crappachino flavor "coffee"

yeah you have no taste

They're ok I guess, I prefer Wunder Bars and Crunch Bars. Skor is good too.

No u!

I'm a burger and I see those everywhere, maybe its the state in form.

Caravan. Wunderbar.

>wunderbar

no...NO!!

Eatmore was a personal favourite

Close to the border?

meh these taste bland as fuck

no real tast overrated

crunch bar yes

These things are just orgasmic

south of the (real) border virgins detected

>no taste
lol amerifat is jelly af

>candy bar
Yank detected. No Canuck refers to a chocolate bar as a candy bar.

amazon.com/Nestles-Coffee-Original-Flavor-Canadian/dp/B0058ORZOC/ref=sr_1_5_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1513311586&sr=8-5&keywords=coffee crisp

Out of all the Canadian chocolate bars you could have chosen you chose the second worst one next to Bounty

bounty is good nigga

You can buy em at World Market

>arguing about candy
>candy

Well, at least you niggers aren't posting shit, dicks, traps, or fugly bitches.

Have fun, kiddies.

Im in Ohio and we have them here. Nobody eats them because they are shit. I bet you eat them by the dozen and chase them down with a bag of milk, you milk bagging maple nigger.

That is Snow Nigger to you kind sir, we also accept Moose Fucker.

Snow niggers are native eskimos, you are a maple nigger. Tim hortons sucks too, why have you brought this blight on America?

Terrible doughnuts
Terrible coffee
Terrible hash browns, the old ones were bad the sticks are worse

Why doesnt the whipped cream on the hot cocoa melt? WTF is that Canadian fake food wizardry?

You guys have ketchup flavored chips. Not bad. You also have maple syrup that comes in cans. Also not bad. Too bad I can never go to Canada

America has both these things

>Candy bar

NO ONE in Manitoba calls them "candy" bar! It's chocolate bar, you yankee fuck!

I've never seen them.

Canadian here, I agree. The only thing I like from Timmies is the crispy chicken sandwiches.

herrs.com/products/chips/ketchup.html

fergusonmaple.com/product-61

kit kat and aero are canadian? i can feel better now about my country after they banned flavored smokes

Their sandwiches arent bad, but they are a coffee and doughnut outfit, with bad coffee and doughnuts.

tims coffee is slightly better if you buy it in bags and make it at home, i find

Yes, I miss my du Maurier menthols :(

Canadians are a sham too, they pride themselves on being soooo nice and polite. If you encounter drunk canadians and they find out you are american, 90% of the time they try to fight you, unless you start talking hockey.

I was given a colt "mint" one time and it was menthol, i got pissed off, i dont mind menthol tho i smoked it occasionally with those smokes that had a button you could switch to menthol with

I can buy them in publix

Glossettes? who the FUCK wants chocolate covered raisins

i like the peanuts