Luke skywaker dies, leia lives, snoke dies, rey is nobod. Garbage movie

luke skywaker dies, leia lives, snoke dies, rey is nobod. Garbage movie.

ever notice how all old guys with beards look alike?

>believing rey is a nobody

yea you were too retarded to even understand the movie.... and it is a movie made for children.

Any hands was cuted off?

Nope. Snoke got sliced in half tho by Kylo.

leia lives
what? how?
>still caring about disney wars

Do Finn and Rey play tonsil hockey?

Haven't seen the movie but I'm fucked up and love spoilers so I wanted to ask, do we find out more lore on Snoke and who he is?

>Kylo Ren officially comes out of the closet.

you mean the movies that are 100x better than the retarded ass prequels?

yea after watching those abortions these are great except for all the cynical neckbears who go to movies wanting to hate it.

We do not find out anything about snoke.

Pretty lame. So he's just some evil prick on the dark side that also ends up getting killed.

What up with that puppet yoda throwback?

1/10 won't even pirate.

Yeah. We legit learn nothing about him... it's fucken stupid.

His name is not Snoke, but actually Snuke, and is the son of Hillary Clinton and Jar Jar Binx.

It all makes sense to me now. Just how deep can the lore get?

He's an alien whos species specializes in making weapons out 9f planets, this info was released with The Force Awakens, but that doesn't matter because his overconfidence got him killed, in my opinion, best movie in the series

r2d2 dies killed by his son bb8, rey and finn end up being brother and sister, captain fantasmo is finn's mum

Ask a guy that works at pinewood studios anything.

I dont even know have those characters.

Uses the force to fly through space like superman.

There's a couple minutes of good action while the Finn/Phasma fight is going on and the Rey/Ben v Snoke's Honor Guard is going on.... And the fight between Ben and Luke is fun.

And random Yoda can make lightning burn a tree down, and Finn wants to bang the Asian chick.

Good amounts of humor, especially during the mind bridge scenes with Rey and Ben. "Can you put a towel on or something?"

Luke doesn't die. He's just in a coma like state.

Kylo probably lied about Rey's parents

Snoke didn't have to be anyone but an evil dark side bitch

The Leia thing was dumb as fuck and makes no sense. I guess the whole star wars feeling will just negate how fucking stupid and dumb that scene was. My buddy was in the theater and literally cried out ,"What the fuck?"

Fuck this film. If we don't let it make $363738494949 they will listen and hire people that actually like star wars and liked the expanded universe to write this shit

I like how ign gave it a 9.7/10. Did they watch the same film I did? Or were they fucking stoned?

Yes, he died. Like Yoda did in Return. He just disappeared.

And agree, Leia flying through space made NO FUCKING SENSE!!

Once again Kylo Ren shows how much of a bitch made character he is.

Space coma.

Seriously dude between that leia shit and the fucking milk from that sea cow the movie lost me. The franchise is in serious jeopardy here.

100x 0 = 0

So it WASN'T in jeopardy after The Phantom Menace?

I know all the critics are kissing this movie's asshole. Pretty much all of the YouTube reviews are basically nigga what?

I liked the phantom menace. Jar jar was a mistake but that movie has everything and most definitely is star wars.

almost but no

this is actually what pissed me off most about the movie. dude dies before we even know why he's supposed to be an evil badass.

Kinda hate that snoke only used lightning once. He could've at least shocked rey just for the hell of it.

was pleasantly surprised and enjoyed this scene

Hmm... You've got a point. And at least they were doing something new. These 2 last ones are just copies of the older trilogy.

From what I heard anyway, I won't even spend my bandwidth to watch those.

And what further blows about that is if they try to expand on him in future movies there's little to no room to feel attached or care because you'll think to yourself "Oh so that's who that one cunt was in that other movie who died"

I actually feel like there was too much humor. Lost some of the Star Wars feel that I'm used to. But whatever, new Star Wars for a new generation I guess.

You gotta think how ambitious the phantom menace is. Compare where they go and what they do to TFA. The force awakens played everything very safe and didn't do anything that we haven't seen. Just a new hope retread. Also Darth maul. Now that's a fucking villian.

Nah prequels were good. disney garbage is disney garbage

Ma nigga. I liked the prequels. They had their shitty moments but they had the star wars charm and feel. Know what I mean.

No lol he fuckin dies with no answers

Fucked. So all we know is that he was a sith lord and nothing else.

anything but the OT is a stupid product lmao and if you like it youre a stupid consumer

Darth Maul was incredibly 2 dimensional.

It was ambitious but poorly executed. I do think it gets too much shit though, I have rewatched it after watching Mr. Plinkett's review and it wasn't *THAT* bad.

At the very least, it inspired Mr. Plinkett, and that makes it AWWWWRIIIGHT in my book.

lukes saber was destroyed.
so what was rey holding near the end?

Lukes dick

this.
dooku, grievous, jango, mace, if it wasnt for the prequels then you would have never seen yoda fight, truly know how badass palpatine was in his prime, or meet one of the most iconic star wars villains maul.

Every fucking media outlet said this movie was great, a return to cannon and what made the original star wars great. I've been a star wars fan for 25 years. Loved the EU, even the bad parts were ok.

I have never been so disappointed. What a steaming pile of shit.

Luke dies mah nigga

Ok, a huge smelly fart.

Glad I avoided Sup Forums for the past week or two.
But I agree with a lot of this.
Snoke was a wasted character.
Super Leia was what the fuck?
I hope Kylo didn't lie about her parents. I want Rey to be more than just her parents story. Anakin was a creation of the force. Luke was the son of a Sith Lord. Why can't Rey just be a nobody that got a small loan of one million midichlorians?
The kid at the very end force grabbing the broom leaves me wondering the point. There's force sensitive people out there? No shit. Wrap up Episode 9 and don't leave loose ends for another fucking trilogy. I don't wanna hear the story of a slave boy with powers that grows up to learn to use the force. That's how ya make a Vader.
And I swear to God if Phasma isn't fucking dead this time I'mma be mad. She is an overhyped chrome fuck that has spent two movies showing no display of her title as captain.
With all that said, I'm still okay with how this movie went, because I'm a trash fanboy. As long as it doesn't stoop to the level of the prequels and as long as the Ewoks don't fucking Yub Nub at the end of 9, I'll call it a win.

>retarded ass prequels

It's treason then.

JJ Abrams please go. Don't you have another franchise to ruin? you are not wanted here.

i wasnt trolling that was actually a serious question

He'll stand before the senate.

He was but he was still badass on screen. They should have utilized him more and maybe developed his character. He should have made it to at least attack of the clones.

Totally agree with this user. There was too much pandering to a young audience. If you thought Ewoks were bad, the stuff in this movie is that much worse. Also, too much of a copy of Empire Strike Back. The whole battle at not-Hoth, with salt instead of snow (looked cool as fuck though), complete with AT-AT's and trenches and First Order (Salt?) Troopers. Also ended on a downer pretty much.

Well it it pretty much ruined everything that Star wars was, but whats important is that it has #diveristy now.

Who had a bad feeling about this?

how does he die?

isn't the fight scene with the jew just a hologram?

Not Abrams, but hey, if they paid me millions to ruin franchises, I'd do it too.
Just giving my honest trash opinion.

Noone cares nerd.

Your entire post suggests to me "The movie has it's flaws but it all could go even further down the shitter depending on what they do with the next movie"

I wish user was kidding... but this is correct.

You were right about your opinion being trash. You and this POS movie deserve each other.

All this butthurt, it's so delicious. I loved this movie, it was so entertaining.

>Not knowing that the force call allow you to survive in the vacuum of space for a limited time, and considering who her father is knowing Leia has a fuckton of potential.

I heard he kills Dumbledore.

>a small loan of one million midichlorians
Kek

I just seen it. I thought they actually did pretty good on it. I was mildly surprised to see new content and glad it wasnt a rehash of empire. usually middle movies in a series are boring filler bullshit. the last jedi does not fail to deliver

Just like Back to the Future 2... Or X-Men 2... Iron Man 2... A lot of movies.
But yes. It is flawed the same way Force Awakens was flawed the same way the originals had their flaws. 9 will determine whether this trilogy was worth it or not. They're walking a fine line, but I think they're doing okay so far.

Yes im looking For I.C Wiener
Tell me do ya got any I.C Wieners ?

Finn and that shirt ugly Asian lady do, not kidding

Sup Forumsros have the best insights in star wars. I'm gonna watch the prequel trilogy and give it another chance. Fuck disney

Short*

He dies in the 2nd act and the whole issue of who he is or where he came from is all swept under the rug

What was even the point of the spectral Luke bullshit? It was an obvious reference to Vader striking down Obi-wan, but why pull the "nah jk I'm not even there" AND THEN FUCKING KILL HIM OFF ANYWAYS?! Either let him disappear like in a New Hope, or let Holo-luke do his magic and live. The chose the option that makes the least sense.

ESB > ANH > TLJ > ROTS > TFA > ROTJ > R1 > TPM > AOTC

He's whoever you want him to be that's the magic!

Swap ROTJ with TFA and I agree with you

>ESB > ANH > TLJ > ROTS
the prequals are garbage you stupid cunt

>Implying he isn't the senate

NOT
YET

Let's just take him in bois. Surely he doesn't have unlimited power. How hard can it be?

You cared enough to reply, snowflake.

It was a rehash of Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi, for the most part.

>when Holdo entered hyperspace through The Supremacy

I don't understand why everyone is so pissed about leia force flying. Yoda referenced her powers in the force after luke leaves to early to save them. Sure it is a bit dramatic but killing off leia so early in the movie would have been much worse, so her force flying isnt the worst thing. Also she has been seen sensing other peoples presences, when han dies or when luke calls out to her after getting fucked up by Vader. AND if in the that 35 year gap since the destroying of the death star luke or someone with knowledge of the force didnt take advantage of teaching both skywalkers how to use the force, that would be such a waste of powers and be retarded.

Sheev did not die for this

yeah Darth Maul was so iconic and badass for all those 15 minutes.

but did anyone? is it ever stated that anyone trained leia?

Name me one thing that Leia does after she supermaned herself back to the ship.

Stuns Poe

He might not have had much screen time or character development but atleast they gave him a sort of novelty effect with the dual saber and the crazy makeup. This made him memorable. Unlike that blad grey guy...uh what was his name again? darn already forgot whats his face.

This is true, I will admit this she was just moral support after that scene but she is definitely going to get killed in the next movie because she has to play bigger role later.

No, but Luke did start a jedi temple to train students...

She is a general! didn't you see TFW and how ham fisted they were in making the point that only gender traitors want to be princesses now?

Female jedi don't the patriarchy to train them. They master the force naturally. Pay attention to the narrative or GTFO dudebro.

>bald grey guy
You mean the one with giant titties?