Ajit Pai dox

Ajit Pai dox

4868 Old Dominion Dr. Arlington, VA

is this legit? wat do

Kill his family but let him live. That will be the ultimate punishment.

It is indeed legit. Do whatever you want with it.

any arlingtonfags go to his house and throw a brick threw his window

Bump

tldr version

>doxing a government official on Sup Forums cause they fucked with your internet

Now that is the Sup Forums I remember

Lol faggot its 2017. Sup Forums is full of pussies. No one is going to do anything with the dox.

Use a voip and send taxis, pizzas, post craigslist party ads, ect

Fucking newfag

Yo if this is screencapped put me in it

You even got dubs. History is repeating itself, and we can be the powerhouse we once were.

That seems legit. What now?

The real, active and respectable members of Anonymous don't post on Twitter about shit like this.
Ending net neutrality is going to cause people to stop relying on large companies for their personal convenience in regards to stupid bullshit like Sup Forums and social media. It is the best thing that can happen for the mentality of the people in regards to the Internet.

That being said I am kind of happy Sup Forums is doing shit like this again, but I have a feeling whoever put the info out there is in the pocket of someone else.

OPERATION HOORAH

Do whatever you want with it.

I am just an individual that supports Net Neutrality and this is my way of trying to make some kind of difference.

it's the lulz I'm after. :)

i want in

It's very close to the George Bush center for intelligence too. And it's in Northern VA. Definitely him.

I want to believe

Can someone FUCKING RAID HIM OR STH JESUS

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEEEE!

@Barth2032

yes, but also cut his balls off so he can't reproduce

BUMP