>implying I ever doubted you

NEVER FUCK LEFLOP MAN

I can't believe I ever hated this guy

I was such a faggot... this guy is legit the GOAT

MY LIEGE

thank you based deng

I never doubted you my GOAT

I seriously can't believe people still doubt this man in the year 2017

For what?! I knew you would pull through, LeGoat!

LE GOD

BRON

I can't even fucking believe that performance. That's not even sports, that is high level ART, I don't understand how anyone can not like this fucking god

bang my wife lebald

I'm sorry you had to create an NBA superstar team to win your championships, and that you will never live up to the expectation that you were supposed to be the next MJ.

I have never doubted LeGod

Hahahahaha butthurt asian bandwagoner pls

Paul George to the Cavs next season

>pippen and rodman
(You)

How does King James keep winning HISTORICALLY?!

Holy fuck.

LeChimp is still the best in the world when he tries.

LeGod blessed us with that performance.

Who's the ref

>these
>good

>cucked by isiah until they joined
makes one think

he's almost literally unstoppable when he feels like it. there have been a few single game performances in the playoffs which are better, but this one's top 5 for sure. Even if you aren't a fan of lebron you can be a fan of that showing tonight.

How did he push forward his hairline?

Born and raised Clevelander here. I just want to say that I've waited my whole life for this

Hail to Lebron, you are the true king. When you deliver another ring we'll dance and we'll sing

I love PG - that would be awesome but Indiana can offer 70mil more than any other team (stipulations on all team selection - IF he gets it)

This isn't even his best. I got his Detroit, Boston and Game 7 vs Spurs top 3.

nba has never been more rigged

...that's why i said top 5

butthurt raptors fan detected

The way you worded it definitely sounds like you are saying top 5 performances by any NBA player, not LeBron.

LeBron always manages to show up in the Finals.

lmao love him but absolutely not true

>doubting LeGod
it's like people find sick pleasure in getting BTFO

ya i guess you're right six in a row is just a fluke

where are you from user, 440 here

>show up in
not
>show up to

lebron had one abortion of a finals vs dallas

he's been lights out and carried his team even if they blew

heat were honestly overrated, wade was like a shell of himself by the time lebron even got there, especially in the last 2 finals

it'd be hard to argue him not being top 2-3 at this point, KAJ can be argued for 2 over him prob

but lebron has to win like 2 more rings at least and be the focal point, but he can like just have a few more years like this one and he'll prob slide into 2 regardless

the dallas series really hurt his legacy, most of his other final losses are honestly pretty forgivable, spurs just outclassed his team two years, and even in them he did pretty much all he could, and the loss vs the warriors he shoulda won mvp even in the loss, he hard carried like fuck

he's probably the most talented overall player ever, even more so than jordan, but he still has a pretty tall task to ever get in a conversation wit him

if cavs win this year with all their struggles, or he wins one more ring and the mvp in the win, you might be able to start to make an argument, but he needs at least 2 desu

I love you, LeGOAT. Forgive me my trespasses