Leftists attacked by their own Antifa troops

welt.de/politik/article155772712/Wagenknecht-nennt-Tortenwurf-saudaemliche-Aktion.html

Today the faction leader of the German Leftist party Sahra Wagenknecht was attacked with a chocolate cake to the face by militant Antifa activists at their party convention.

Backstory: Die Linke is the successor of the succesor of the leading party of the GDR. They are far-leftists/communists.
Lately they got BTFO out in local elections and current polls by the AfD, especially in east Germany which was originally their foothold . Wagenkecht recognized that they can't continue like that and voiced some very slight and harmless cricism about German immigration policy and the refugee crisis over the last few months.

First she bravely condemned the sexual attacks in Cologne on New Year's Eve and then uttered the outrageous claim that Germany cannot take all the people of the world.

The rest of her party was shocked about these racist remarks and did what they nowadays always do: They cannot really condemn the statement because they are factual and true, they also cannot attack their own politicians like they would do with the AfD so they instead opted for attacking the act of saying something they didn't like but couldn't refute.

So nothing special until today during their party convention some Antifa fucks (whom normally work with the same party - in fact a few months ago a delegate of Die Linke called them a "democratic corrective") stormed the place and basically blackfaced her with chocolate cake. They also scattered around flyers with wordswordswords full of Karl Marx quotes and calling everyone a nazi.

Now the only story that anybody talks about concerning their party convention (which was originally going to be some PR event against neocapitalism and going back to their roots to fight for the working class to win back their lost voters) is her getting attacked with cake.

The left eating itself again.

What the fuck is wrong with that image?

antifa are basically brownshirts at this point
>I'm against fascism!
>acts like a fascist

It''s Sahra Wagenkecht with a face full of chocolate cake.
Here is the "aftermath" of the "attack" tweeted by some "journalist" as if some chocoloate terrorist just blew himself up.

Yikes. It looks like an Indian street in there.

Looks like one of those "refugee" trains to be honest family

>the faction leader of the German Leftist party Sahra Wagenknecht was attacked with a chocolate cake to the face by militant Antifa activists

This sounds like something out of a cartoon.

Aren't they just a bunch of weak feminized kids? I imagine them thinking that shouting and throwing pies is fighting.
If real fascists were back anitfa would eat boots faster than left calls a white male racist.

Reminder that the only reason brownshirts came into existence was Communist hooliganism.
These are the same oven filth that immolated working class cars that were parked outside.

>Antifa(ggots) redpilling leftist politicians

Pottery.

Protests here are becoming increasingly violent between the pro-islamofascists (Antifa) and the nationalists.

Antifa used to attack people when they were alone on their way to rallies. It seems like now direct confrontation between groups is the norm.

it's because german politics is a joke

>cult members attack other cult members for not being fanatical enough

They are, but they can be dangerous in numbers.
They are mostly just defacing buildings our throwing stink bombs in AfD party centrals but sometimes when there's enough of them they get bold.
For example in 2014 20 or so Antifa members attacked 2 hooligans and stuck knives in their heads after a protest. Notice how they needed a 10:1 ratio to even think about doing this.
This is always the case.
On May 1st they held their usual "worker's" protest and this year they changed the route so I could watch these faggots from my balcony.
Most of them were 20-25 years old, male, skinny and shorter than average.
The ones without hoodies all had extremely shitty haircuts.

JUST

They occasionally trash our inner citys and burn down rich peoples and police cars. Nobody really cares though, they aren't evil Nazis so they probably have a good reason, amirite?

Have you got a youtube link sugar-tits?

>democratic corrective
The lack of self awareness surrounding antifa just boggles the mind.

So is ours

>at this point
they've always been that

So, what you're saying is, I can come into your country and destroy your property, and you'll be okay with it, and what's more, the reason you're fine with it is because it already happens so often?

At least you can elect geert without getting called Nazi scum by your government

>tfw even the extreme left isn't left enough anymore and gets physically attacked for it

There's a rabid pack of leftist radicals out there that will not stop until Germany is destroyed and the white race extinguished.

Antifa is just another Soros/globalist front group, most of them are paid to chimp out.

>We must oppose Fascism by violently attacking anyone who disagrees with us

How would you come to that conclusion? I'm speaking about antifa fags trashing things and our media not giving a shit because the left can't be evil

just so long as you call the owners of the property nazis it'll be okay. if you're fighting against nazis you're automatically the good guy.

I don't think there are many western countries whose politics aren't a joke.

Everything that I expected. More of annoyance than anything.
Life will teach them humility.

I think we've reached the point where the left gets triggered so easily, and has so many strong positions on ridiculous things that we are going to start seeing a lot more of this leftist infighting

Wew

the mayhem

Die Linke is still extreme leftist enough for them, just not Sahra Wagenknecht who - while still being a German-hating commie bitch - still has sane episodes from time to time during which she briefly connects with reality.

This is basically the left punishing one of them for daring to step out of their dogma for even just a second.

Crazy dogmatic fuckers

yup