Kylo kills Snoke. Luke dies at the end. Kylo is now supreme leader. Oh yeah Rey's parents are nobody special

Kylo kills Snoke. Luke dies at the end. Kylo is now supreme leader. Oh yeah Rey's parents are nobody special.

So what you're saying is it's even worse than I thought it would be?
I can't believe Disney is fucking it's corpse that hard, but then again George warned those nerd faggots and they wouldn't listen
He was justified in signing it's death warrant

Fuuuck

You had to be that one little ass who had to spoil the movie didn't you?

Fuck that faggot, it's about the journey not the destination. I just got out of the theater and it was fuckin epic, you're still gonna enjoy it.

grats troll bitch have fun dying alone lolololololololol

Saw it - was good. Lots of nice moments. Maybe a little busy, lots of threads - but overall some twists and stuff. Decent SW movie, not the best and a far cry from the worst.

Enjoyable and must see if you like SW - its totes worth your time. But if you are sensitive to your SW world being upset in some ways, don't go. You can't stay frozen with the old cast forever.

You forgot that Admiral Ackbar dies

Worst Star Wars movie by far.
I just got home from it and couldn't wait for it to be over.
It was a god damn snooze fest. There was one scene that was cool but the rest was fucking BORING.

Who is kylo?

It's really comforting now to just actually read these spoiler threads.

Movie is good. It's not a retread of Empire. It takes risks. Big risks. By and large they pay off.

All the humor was awkward. Felt out of place.Star Wars films are funny but so many things done and said just straight up for laughs. Felt odd to me.

Other than that, it's good. Actually good.

my problems with the film wasn't the old cast leaving but that the story was so mixed.

One subplot was completely useless because "the twist" was one charecter being overly paranoid and the other being a dumbass and not talking it out like a normal human

While Ray isn't op so much in this movie, there is still yet another crazy magic acid trip vision sequence along with no concequences of her tempting the dark side

While I love a lot about the film [which is an improvement over just being stright pissed over ep 7] it feels like one good writer and two asshats battling for control over the film

tl;dr. way better than ep 7 but still weighted down by similar but not as bad flaws. Not a film classic like SW should be

Which scene did you think was cool?

At least the prequels look and feel like Star Wars. Nu Star Wars has no soul.

Just left theater; really disappointed with most of this movie.

>original score plays like at least 7 times in this film for no apparent reason but to link
>Snoke, a badass in the shots he’s in, killed Jango Fett style (no real development, quick meaningless way)
>^Same with Phasmas death

Was actually happy with certain sacrifices in the film though.

A shame there was so much blatant CGI and filler. Real shame.

Why not just spell out the plan that there's an old rebel base there that they're gonna cloak the shuttles to get there? Why make everyone think you're a dumb bitch and have a mutiny that Leia has to come resolve?

What was the point of any of Finn and whatshername-Rose going out and getting the codebreaker? I get the movie couldn't all just be the Jedi shit we wanted to see but that Admiral Bitch was a dumb bitch for no apparent reason and then did a cool thing to die.

Who the hell is Snoke?

He probably means the sacrifice in the final act.

sounds pretty terrible. not going to see it.

The light speed jump
Luke in general
The codebraker's design and personality
Fin not being pussy whiped by ray anymore
Yoda coming back i guess

also alot of subtle stuff like. . .
The design of the planets is really great this time around especially the creatures

Also the scene with ray cuting the rock showing how she can't control her raw potential and Luke isn't paranoid and is right to be afraid

overall it barrowed from the best bits of rouge one which is nice

>The codebraker's design and personality
That stutter was retarded. He didn't even feel like a Star Wars character

No its actually really good
Stop being edgy and listening to idiots on b lol
Go enjoy life

Oh, that. Probably the only moment I thought was incredible. Like how the only moment in Rouge One that was great was the Vader scene at the end.

bawhahhahaha xD le ebic trolled

>Worst Star Wars movie by far.
One word: prequels

I meant more about how he was more rugged and shady

also it was some what interesting that he basically believes both sides are equally as bad. Even if it doesn't go anywhere I like the idea of SW having charecter's who are souly good/bad

not saying he was as well done but kinda like han in the ep 4

It is Senator Palpatine

Movie was extremely disappointing. It builds up during the first two acts but during the third act shits the bed. Snoke and Phasma die like bitches. Like Snoke is this badass guy but just dies so weakly. I feel like Luke dying at the end was just thrown in as a "twist" because you're supposed to think he's dead but then it's revealed hes a force projection and Luke didn't leave the island. But then he just fucking dies for no fucking reason and its so anticlimactic. I wanted to see Luke be a force badass and fucking tear through those new AT-ATs. But no he just dies like a bitch for no fucking reason.

Prequels are way better than this uninspired cancer

Confirmed, just got back from the movie theater.

But why couldn't you do something like pic related?

>All the humor was awkward.
Well the shitty kids with uncontrolling parents behind me loved them all and laughed way to long and talked while kicking my seat the whole movie. Fucking hate kids so much, fucking go away dumbass parents that cant control their spawn.

what was the point of the "mirrorwall" on the isle?

>At least the prequels look and feel like Star Wars.
Yeah, Rogue One did feel like a Star Wars film. Unfotrtunetly those other 3 shitty ones actively ruined the rest of the star wars universe. Glad the recent 3 movies almost entirelly ignore everything from 1-3.

I felt the same. Wasn't sure if it was filler or just bad comedy directed towards the socially awkward people in the crowd. Had some decently visual and conceptual moments but could have been executed with far more finesse and innovation. They played it safe and it showed

rofl, with those dumpster fire movies any new star wars movie will at the most be only 4th worse.

How much does Disney pay you, kid?

Only a 14 year old that was a baby when first watching 1-3 could possibly think its better than festering shit. You sucking Lucas' dick since he can't make garbage movies that everyone hates anymore?

>shilling Disney for free

Hi Jewsney

These anons get it. This was hands down the most beautiful of all the SW films. I don't agree with every choice, but this was hands down better than TFA and Rogue One, and I loved Rogue One.

Imagine being mad you were stupid enough to go onto Sup Forums on the premiere day of a major blockbuster movie because someone posted spoilers.

Why isn't anyone talking about Luke milking a sea-fluffy?

More than Lucas pays for your butt fuck nights, kid.

That was kinda disturbing. I understand the reason. Its to show he spends his time doing menial things because in his mind the jedi and force can go fuck off now. Still, we didn't need to see 4breasted blue milkings.

TLJ is unironically one of, if not the very best Star Wars movie.

There are two major themes running through it: letting go of the past and defying expectations. Letting go of the past, as in saying goodbye to the old favorites, and making the new characters take center stage. Honest to god, I didn't care about Rey, Finn or Poe after TFA, but I loved them by the end of this.

And defying expectations, as in putting twists and turns in the story. I can't say that you won't see the plot twists coming, but those are a lot better than in an average blockbuster. I wonder if Abrams is salty that Johnson shaped his ideas so much?

I wouldn't call TLJ a deconstruction, though it comes close.

Felt very much like Kotor 2, interpreting the mythos in a different way (Luke has shades of Kreia). The humor was also great, measured gracefully and in the adequate places, Marvel could learn a LOT from this one.
The acting is superb, Del Toro, Dern and Tran all brought something to the table.
And there is a silent space battle scene towards the end which left the audience breathless. I could literally hear jaws hitting the floor.

Because (((Disney))) knows fans will see the movie to find out where the blue milk comes from

the worst part was when the asian tried to save the nigger. She valued the survival of the rebellion less than te survival of a nig. Simply hate.

No. It was terrible. Time for you and your porg plushie to go to bed.

It has to be different blue milk though right. Those creatures were clearly semi-aquatic. What place would they have on Tatooine?

dub trips have spoken

Look man no one said it needed to make sense as long as it gets asses in the seats

( that's why movies suck these days)

I suppose, but I doubt his dirt farming aunt/uncle had a big 4-breasted seacow hidden in their horrible farm.

Sounds pretty schilly, though I agree with some points.

As useless as the whole Del Toro arc was, I thought he did some of the best acting. He seemed believeable whears many of the others were clearly reading a script.

>Look man no one said it needed to make sense as long as it gets asses in the seats
That would explain episode 1/2/3.

> and I loved Rogue One
And just like that, your opinion on all Star Wars films are void.

If I could play devil's advicate,

I think Rogue one was an okay movie, just not a SW movie

Kind of like how the expanded universe could sometimes take on a completely different tone

Whatever shill

Somewhat related:

If Orville was titled: Star Trek Orville and it kept that tone but set within the Trek Universe onboard the Orville, I think it would work.

It's okay to make alternate genres within the SW universe, but Rogue One was a very boring film. I wouldn't call it a war film. It was just a throw away story with uninteresting characters.

>TLJ is unironically one of, if not the very best Star Wars movie.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAAHHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHHAAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAH

I agree it was boring in almost every aspect

I kind of really only enjoyed some smaller thematic stuff, nothing that would give the movie any mainstream appeal

Nothing of consequence happens in this movie. The characters have no archs, they're in the same place by the end of the film as they were in the previous film.

Star Wars is about a farm boy who makes a decision to learn the ways of the Force in order to topple an oppressive regime all the while, he has to get powerful enough to face off against his patriarch. Eventually he ends up battling himself in an internal battle between good and evil. He ultimately chooses the Light and in doing so he saves his father's soul.

Disney Star Wars is about a girl who discovers she has powers. She's a good guy so....she goes out and fights a bad guy. Rey is good, because. Kylo is evil, because. Finn is comedic relief. Poe is a background character - there's lots of background characters who are of no consequence to the story. First Order vs Resistance: There is no reason for them to fight. Neither of them are in power. The Galactic Republic exists and carries on while these two groups pick each other off, inconsequential. In the final episode (part 9) Rey defeats Kylo and the Resistance defeats the Order. No consequence if they were to lose though because there is no reason established for them to fight. Yes, the Order had that death star but why then the Republic Fleet doesn't get involved.....cause plot hole?

And worst of all: The original and prequel trilogies both had love stories intertwined in the adventure.

This trilogy has no such thing. Yeah, there's flirting here and there but in the 3rd film, Rey isn't going to end up with neither Finn or Kylo Ren. She has no internal struggle of fighting against the man she loves or having to choose between her love for Finn and the Jedi code...etc. It's so....safe and vanilla under Disney.

Oh, and the whole "I'm gonna burn this tree" shit when the books were stashed on the falcon...

This is why I said TLJ felt like one good writer and two asshats we're running the show,

Because it feels like there was an attempt to make a growth Arc with fin being fueled by rage but then being saved by his new Asian girlfriend

But ultimately that's me speculating and trying to piece a story together from what is ultimately a really confusing and strange unnatural scene

Same goes for kylo Ren trying to be different from snoke but not really but maybe a little

When was Finn filled with rage before meeting the Asian chick in that movie?

Sure thing george.

>It's okay to make alternate genres within the SW universe
I'm coming to that point now. I loved the expanded universe from the early 90s until ~2000. Like to go with the storyline of Rogue One through the end of Return of the Jedi and then go with the expanded universe books like thrawn trilogy. 7 and 8 kinda ruin a lot of the expanded universe, but not as bad as I thought. 1/2/3 I just totally pretend never happened other than 1 minute of the lava fight between kenobi and vader, as that was pseudo-canon from the late 80s.

I can enjoy some of the new star wars films, but I prefer my own view.

Whatever Ike