For those who have seen Limitless

For those who have seen Limitless

I cannot help but feel there is a similar drug produced but never reached the market, maybe because it has too many negative effects or perhaps only meant for the rich.
The closest I ever came to experiencing the same effects as Eddie did taking the drugs in the movie, was cocaine, but it only made me super confident, and obviously very fucking happy.

Do you believe such super enhancing drug which makes you capable of using a lot more of the brain exist?

Tell me whether you believe it or not and why.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xp_HfkBOoOY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Brains and drug don't work like that. Your brains not a computer that you can install a drug into. Cocaine (or any amphetamine) might help you focus on something and give you some drive but nothing going to make you magically retain knowlage at lightening speed. A break even generally occurs where more of something prevents normal brain functions so something to make you super focused will eventually prevent you from retaining ect.

idk dude do coke wiht acid and try to learn spanish and get back to us.

I can't help but think people are a little retarded when they start speculating about the amazing things people could do if they could use their whole brain at once.

Different parts of the brain do different things.

Trying to use your whole brain at once makes about as much sense as using all the lights on a stoplight at once.

Realistically, if this drug were out there, military higher-ups would be using that shit in mass. God knows they're willing to dump unlimited amounts of money on anything they think might give them an edge.

No.

Modafinil would be the closest thing. It's cheap too,

Would be cool if it was real. Would use it to exterminate all commies

not to mention if you did learn spanish all at once youd still need to recall it in a timely way to speak it. If your constantly remembering every detail your going to have a lot of garbage data to filter.

Every. Fucking. Time.

There’s always some faggot that mentions modafinil.
There’s always some faggot who want “the real NZT”

There’s a reason that the show is so interesting (please say show and not movie), it’s because it doesn’t fucking exist.

NZT actually makes you smarter, gives you perfect recall, you understand shit instantly, etc.

This does not fucking exist. Modafinil, adderall, take your pick. That just helps you focus on whatever you’re doing, it’s not NZT

Well shit, beat me to it.

dat dat movie with ryan beynoldsa

LSD amplifies all mental functions when utilized correctly.
People just take it and let their brains fall apart out for enjoyment.

But LSD affects everyone differently.

I took it once. I felt extremely paranoid.

I believe you are an idiot.

Didn't even need drugs to come to that conclusion.

Have you ever considered a Vegan Diet?

No cure for Alzheimer

You have to grow a brain first faggot

Its good

youtube.com/watch?v=Xp_HfkBOoOY

It can have that effect, and this is likely due to underlying variables that LSD brought to the surface, rather than a direct cause of LSD itself.
Heightened awareness doesn't always equate to a positive experience.

I am thoroughly insane and miserable due to this in fact.

Drinking alcohol help your brain remove bad brain cells and keep good ones active. It's like chemo

Subtle. I like it.

Yea. Modafinil is about as close as you can get. It isn't as pronounced as NZT in the limitless film but it does help.

MDMA is great though.

Yes it is, doesn't necessarily help with intensive study or artistic ability though, just sexual ability and socialization, if you really think anybody should give a shit about that.

Holy fuck yes.

I'd say MDMA is about the closest to it.

It helped me during some of my studies, strangely. I was on Ritalin for long and although MDMA boosted my concentration, about 60 mgs of Ritalin worked better.

>Reading a book or writing a paper on MDMA

What the fuck even are you?

MDMA boosted my concentration.

Strange, I'm way too emotion-oriented to be concentrating on anything other than the people that I'll realize really didn't like me the following morning.

Modafinil is the closest thing you can get without symptoms of shit like amphetamines. Its still nothing like it.
Exactly. Modafinil is great, but there is no real NZT

I find it best to take MDMA when I'm a couple of beers ahead.