Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p0N34buECqY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

depends on how cute they are

you fuckin know it

nope, but faggots gonna fag.

>hello this is she

Dear anons,

What is with this fascination of tricking men into fucking traps? Because that's a frequent subject in comics like the one in the OP. Look, I'm not saying I'm an expert in pointing out traps and trannies IRL, but I am saying is that as far as I can tell I've never been fooled, let alone so fooled that by the time I'm pulling up her skirt I see a fucking cock. I don't think there's such a thing as convincing traps or trannies. I've certainly never seen one if one exists, but there's always been something off about them. The very best I've ever seen was Buck Angel and the illusion completely melts away the second (s)he speaks.

>Would you date a femboy, user?
no
but I would date a cute girl with a feminine penis

Kinda already started something online a bit. He's REALLY passable (though I'm not like the retards that act like that shit isn't fucking gay) though he hasn't logged on for a week all of a sudden...

>an entire week
Move on. If it comes back so be it. Don't stress until then

femboys aren't good for anything but sucking dick, dating a femboy is like trying to have a romantic relationship with a hooker who you're paying

IF they are cute enough then why not. Never met a cute one in real life though.

If looks and has voice like a girl but has a dick, hell yeah.

I'd totally fuck a femboy, but I wouldn't date him

Would femboys date femboys? Y
Would hetros date them or you?
Bwahahahaha

I mean, why not i've lost every hope in this fucking shithole of life.

Fuck some random gay faggot dosen't would make nothing worse

FUCK YEAH!
>femanon

Tots or gtfi

I fell in love with the kid running the drive through at Checkers. His name was JayJay. So incredibly andro, I would go all the way for this kid. He's gone now. I miss u jayjay, the one man I'd ever love

Yes.

Why is it all the trans folks I know are the big burly linebacker body types and not the cute femboy types?

Because life hates you.

I couldn't find the one where he's in a bra so here is the next best thing

Currently am.

as a femboi myself with a gf I notice other femboys tend to attract each other since alot of it is a dislike for masculinity to the point of emasculating ourselves. Doesn't apply to everyone, but for the other femboys who I've talked to or have had an interest in me; that seems like the general case.

also ironically in a small discord i'm in the only 2 people in relationships are me & another smol cuteboy who both have gf's (but I'm lowkey gay af for him & he's such a submissive cutie)

Go to bed, shrimp

youtube.com/watch?v=p0N34buECqY

How'd u 2 meet

lost

>have dated a few femboys

it's pretty based, theyre wayy cooler that cis girls but theyre still slutty, these days being a trap isnt really a bad thing anymore

Bump

>mfw living in a 3rd world counrty with no qt traps

Canada?

Swedistan?

>mfw right next to Sweden, world capital of fuccbois but i don't want to share a hole with mohammed

Close, Chile

Date, no.

Rabidly fuck like shit out of his booty hole until he walked bow legged and had slient farts from his loosend sphincter for the rest of his life? Yes!

you are the problem. you should either:
A) Kill yourself
B) Leave this website and never come back

I still cant comprehend how faggots like you are in the gene pool.

sage goes in all fields

sounds like you're not getting either girl pussy or boi pussy, want a pitty fuck? :c

I'd love one user

>I'd rather be the femboy

the question is, do the thought bubbles point to the boy on the desk only, who wishes it happened, or does it point to a few people in the background, implying it did