I've overdosed on prescription painkillers 9 times

AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gi3e7VMQz3Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why can't you do drugs?

he's gay

Minifag is judging you.

Would you suck a log of shit out of Andy's ass?

No you haven't...

Yes I would I love logs
Guess I haven't then maybe I was dreaming

prove it bitch

10th time's the charm? Joocandooeeeet!

I would if I had some rn

need more pain meds? im selling

Oh shit oc50?

Why aren't you doing heroin yet?

op60's sorry :(

Jk. Plz dont anhero friend

91 more times and youll be theoretically immortal

What's it like to OD? I've taken too much but never OD'd.

U right bro I gonna go pick up some more tomorrow

Always wanted to could never get my hands on any, which is funny because I live in Chicago and could probably ask a random blackie from the city whre I could get some

How do you find this shit?

Everything gets super slow and it's like darkness is coming around you and you want to go in because it's so comforting and every time I do I just lay there about to pass out thinking if I'm going to die
If u want an audio representation it's kind of like the song grand finale by Mac Miller but super dark if that makes sense

find what?

Pain meds

How about Final Exit by Fear Factory?
youtu.be/gi3e7VMQz3Y

prescription. selling them is harder than you think...

Getting a script can't be easy these days either

Oxys codeine are popular among the youngsters nowadays if you ask your weed dealer he might have a connect. I had old friends from middle school I see party a lot and asked them. They hooked me up with a couple different guys that carry

Getting a prescription is a huge pain in the ass, doctors like to call bullshit on somethibg they can't prove, at least the ones I been to

hell yeah it is..

my area of socal doesnt have many people that are interested in 60mg oxys, people here want smaller 5-10's

Are you listening to the new blade runner movie soundtrack cus its pretty good stoned.

It's a little too fast for taking a downer but I'm not someone who listens to metal a lot. The singing is almost on point with the kind of darkness flooding in feeling when you about to pass

Damn, I'm going to be there in a week.

What part of SoCal? Ill have these op60's... no one wants to buy them :(

Carlsbad

i used to live there... im up in ventura county :/

I may swing by there. Start a kik

have a snapchat by chance?

I may swing by there. Start a kik

jspillington

ill hit you up in the morning, im oppillzdotcom (not a period, the word dot). we'll figure something out