Hey Sup Forumsoyos, I'm smoking for the first time tomorrow. Any advice/what to expect? My buddy got this for me...

Hey Sup Forumsoyos, I'm smoking for the first time tomorrow. Any advice/what to expect? My buddy got this for me. I used to smoke fags regularly if that means anything.
>Pic related
Also one of these threads I guess?

weed is for gays

trues this anons speakz. Weeds is for gayz

smoke small incremental amounts if you think your good don't smoke anymore for 30 minutes, don't succumb to peer pressure or try to show off smoking loads cos if you start spinning and puking that effect isn't going to wear off for a while. Other than that enjoy it be chill and relax.

OP used to smoke fags retard

It's fucking weed, stop being a little bitch.

You might turn into a cia nigger man would not recommend unless you want to be banished to the shadow realm feller . blaze danke cigs fgt

all drugs except medicine is for gay

Haha stoners love to fuck with you a bit the first time you smoke....my first time smoking they put a shit ton of hash in the bowl and one hit got me pretty high (cause the hash makes it equal to many hits). After I took a second hit I passed out for a bit. Definitely a crazy night and loved it!

I would say my advice is to make sure you are doing it with people you like. Don't have too many valuables with you because you will be clumsy and could lose them or have them easily stolen. There is no need to rush, so take the hits as you go and really just enjoy yourself. :)

Also, HAVE PLENTY OF WATER TO DRINK! Probably the most important rule. Other people will also want your water if they don't have any. When you are high your mind tends to focus only on certain things, and I guess mine seemed to be my lack of water.

>OP smoked fags
>is gay for switching to weed

Horrible logic.

I guess I'm nice because I dose first timers very appropriately

weed is the best medicine on planet earth you moron

You are strange... no wonder your "friends" fucked with you.

Hey motherfucker you owe me royalty for that joke

Thanks for the productive input user. I'm going to be smoking with a good friend of mine. I trust him a lot so I think I'll be pretty cool.

How am I strange? lol

This guy hangs with people that steal his belongings and fuck with him says a lot more about his choice in friends... I'm the same as you, you want people to enjoy their first time trying something not fucking them over.

who tf pukes when they over smoke, ive like dabbed and been so stoned i'm incoherent and never been close to puking. That is just me doe idk

to be fair he did say he used to smoke fags, so the writing was already on the wall lol

Haha to be honest the first group I smoked with were kind of assholes to be honest, they may have gone a little too much. But one of my closer friends who is a massive stoner says he would have smoked me out like crazy too, but probably not that extreme.

Dont do edibles, they take up to 2 hours to kick in which sometimes makes people eat more, thinking it isn't working. and it lasts somewhere about 4-6 hours which can be scary if you've taken too much.
You can't die from it but you think you will.

Don't smoke too much, smoking is sometimes instant high, but it can also take about 30mins to kick in to an hour. A bad high won't kill you but might make you feel like shit.

Keep a bunch of water and snacks/food near you, but especially water, it makes you unbelievably thirsty and dry.

Don't freak out if you still feel sort of high or not exactly like your sober self for a while, it can take some people 3 to 4 days to "reset" into sobriety. Some people who do edibles can take up to a whole month to feel exactly "sober".

Try not to get too irritable, that shit used to make me angry/grumpy as fuck and that can last a few days before your mood swings go back to normal.

If you get too high, avoid shows/cartoons with fast moving backgrounds, it will freak you out.
It isn't for everyone, some people love the high feeling, some people feel insanely anxious every single time.
I had a shitty trip the first time ever, just be careful and don't get high with an asshole friend that will try to fuck with you instead of chill you out.
f you got a girl, sex and shit is 20x better

And food, your going to have the munchies so plan accordingly since you might not be able to drive to go get food so having 3-6 times the amount you'd eat in a single sitting should be sufficient for your first munchies experience.

Sounds like you'll have a great time then just be honest if you think you've had enough don't try to keep pace with your bro if he smokes on the regs.

kek

That's kinda sad actually because he's gonna be the dude who distances himself from his friends soon or get runover because they're shitty people.

That happens to quite a few people growing up and the tendencies are exacerbated around weed.

Ride the jazz cabbage’s musical waves, and also have a playlist ready, tunes are great. Similarly, a favorite snack is to be kept nearby. Keep in mind eating will usher in sobriety, so if you want to keep peaking, resist the munch. Not like you’ll have any problems being unbelievably high regardless tho, as you’re a first timer. PS - do not listen to pussy faggots that tell you to go slow. The first time that weed is introduced to your body, it can be very hard to notice the high. You will know when you are high.

this people need to be aware of this, though 2 hours is too long i think about an hour is how long it took me.

Yeah well sometimes people smoke the first time with people they aren't as close with just because they want to smoke. That was me; I was eager to smoke so I smoked with these guys. I had one close friend and I was literally friends with the rest of them for a week; they were huge assholes. Turns out that "close friend" was also an asshole so I stopped being friends with all of them.

I puked, but I also hiked up a mountain and had no water the entire night.

>a drug the enhances your homeostasis system in your body

>has no understanding of why this could be great medicine

i'm glad the government has made so many people this ignorant

for edibles it depends on the person's digestive system and metabolism, some people it kicks in within 20mins, for me it hit all at once in 2hrs and about15mins. I accidentally took way too much and it was the worst experience of my life, but that's my dumbass fault of course

I've lost count the number of times I've seen people spin out from smoking and spew usually first timers trying to show off how 420 blaze it they are or edibles people eating too much space cake cos "man it hasn't done shit" i'm eating 2 more pieces welcome to spew city.

If you are smoking with just a close friend I think you will have a great time, especially if he knows what he is doing. Have food/water nearby and just relax and enjoy the highness :)

Glad you realised those guys were cunts and ditched them you shouldn't have to worry about getting your shit stolen or being fucked with when doing any drugs with people.

Can emphasize it enough - don't overdo it. Go slow and steady. Hash has a quick high that goes up and then comes down after a short while, but weed lasts.

Get a duffle bag full of cheetos, get doughnuts, get potato chips and get some chocolate spread. You'll want to eat them all together.

All this applies only if you're going to smoke some good Dutch stuff, if you're going to smoke American shit, then just smoke an ounce in one go and cry yourself to sleep you little faggot.

>Used to be common wisdom 30-40 years ago that it takes more for a virgin to get high than for a regular stoner. Haven't read this recently.
>About 5% of population has a much stronger reaction to high CBD strains. As in negative, very bad trip, kind of reactions. Have a xanax on hand. Switch to THC-only strains if this happens to you.
>Don't use edibles the first time. The high can be much stronger, and will last longer.
>Smoke a normal dose, and wait 10 minutes before trying more.
>Make sure you get the first hit off a pipe, or use a single hit pipe. You want to taste the buds, not ash and tar.
>If it's pure bud or hash, inhale directly into your lungs, don't puff like a cigarette. Stop the instant you feel any discomfort.
>A water pipe or a direct pipe with a long stem will cool the smoke down, and make it less harsh.
>But remember cool smoke will expand a bit in your lungs, so don't fill them to the brim.
>If this makes you want to cough DON'T, suppress it, exhale, and breathe in clean air before coughing. Do this at all costs.
>If you take a good hit, hold it in for 10 seconds before exhaling.
>Have plenty of water on hand.
>Have a large bag of crisps on hand, or maybe ice cream (at least a pint).

It took me an embarrassing amount of time to realize that you really don't get high unless you inhale the smoke all the way. If you take a hit, inhale as deep as you comfortably can. When you open your mouth, little to no smoke should come out. The longer you hold it the more potent the hit will be.

Expect Kylo to kill Snoke and Luke dying peacefully at the end.

>weeds

Oh yeah, fuck those guys. My "best friend" decided to give me the silent treatment after all this went down....he apologized but was too big of a pussy to do it to my face. Haven't heard from him in months except for the one apology text.

I was really close with this friend for like 3 years, it's a shame.

Really I feel like punching your kinda cunts in the faces who can't stop talking about how fucking great weed is.

All I can do is offer you is my dick to suck on and lick my balls. Fuck off and die

Sometimes whenever I put my mouth after another hit, I can't stand the smell and end up puking my lungs.