Option 1 or Option 2?

Option 1 or Option 2?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/gallery/gyK8A
reddit.com/r/Annapolis/comments/7jwqj5/new_type_of_blackmailing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just in case that this isn't some kind of retarded LARPing scenario, what did you do Paul?

Disclose to wife and cops and go with option 1 and fuck that guy.

Agreed

whats on other side?? what did you do? how bad is it?

option 1, obviously

option 2 and he'd just demand twice as much a week later

We need answers OP

Maybe he snift his mothers underwear.

The imgur album is gone
m.imgur.com/gallery/gyK8A

Option 1. Say that nigger was already dead when you got to the park and it's fake news.

It's too vague. Unless you have CP on your drive just ignore the fucker.

how is the money to be delivered?

if the method works with the following, do this
>drop off the "money"
>include letter in "money" packet
>get in sniper hide side
>shoot asshole that picks up the "money"

back page says its gotta be bitcoin, and linked his wallet, cant track him that way

variant on the "nigerian prince"
they have shit
ignore that fucker

oops, i meant to post the other side

reddit.com/r/Annapolis/comments/7jwqj5/new_type_of_blackmailing/

You're a piece of shit for cheating in your wife in the first place, you deserve this. In any case you should tell her, or she'll find out anyway. Even if she never finds out you know that you don't really care for her if you're cheating, and if you do you'd leave her for her sake. Don't send this fag money, he can always screw you over later if he wants by sending the evidence whether or not he gets paid, or he can continue to blackmail you.

Option 1, I've got nothing to hide.

Just come clean. Worst thing that could happen is everyone knows you masturbate to old people in public parks. Your wife will divorce you and your family and circle of friends ignore you forever. Just use the 6.5k to move to a different place and begin a new life.

Option 2 is literally the worst, because there is no way to ensure you can trust the guy.
this guy gets it.

You could be framed with "evidence" on something you never did

just think about this
>if you pay him what is to stop him from asking for more?

Then go be framed. If you didnt do anything, it shouldnt be that big of a problem, unless you live in a shitty country.
The alternative would be getting extorted for the rest of your life by this guy. You really prefer that?

it is easy to claim evidence exists with out revealing who you are
it is hard to provide evidence without revealing who you are
option 1
if he goes through on the threat that will almost certainly provide means of tracking him down

Well then I'm either going to jail or anyone that I care about is going to know it's something I wouldn't do.

Haggle. Send five grand and await a response.

Once you track him down assfuck him. It's not like you can go ant further past the rock bottom you'll hit if he does drop the nuke

fellow severna park native here.

go to the fucking cops

Paul, I told you not to tell anyone. I see your going with option 1 then.

Tell us what you did.
Then we can decide.
Otherwise no answer.

Didn't do Shit? Then This:
Did some Shit? Then This:

What's he going to do to you OP, go to the police? If he turns you in for raping him he has to confess to a crime himself.

This is an obvious scam. You can keep your secret like this, you tell your wife that you got this weird letter in the mail. You tell her you suspect a scam and are afraid about the prying into your life.
You then go to the cops and report the potential scam so they can keep a lookout for similar notes in the area.
This way, if your wife does get a letter, she'll disregard the thing as some sort of scam.

On the off chance this is real and you're mr. Blackmail tell us what he did

>print off all your pizza
>plaster on the bathroom walls, floor, and ceiling
>an hero surrounded by all the pretty little girls
that way it isn't your problem anymore

>on Sup Forums
>on the off chance this is real

bump

This thread is gay

>undisclosed option 3
>kill yourself

/thread

Looks like some scary shit from an european

French extortioner or scam

OP coulda killed someone or had a tranny prostitute or pizza

Cbbfdyhvdrtv

no details in letter

Could send 1000 of them to random people across the us and hope that 1 of them sends bitcoin. Never have any info on anyone.

Mail fraud, extortion. Cameras in the post office where you mail them. Probably going to PMITA prison.

tl;dr

Kek

Exactly this, it’s a fucking scam

Both, bitch. I'd pay half up front and the rest after he delivers on fucking my shit up.