Hey meat eaters leave them animals alone !

Hey meat eaters leave them animals alone !

no thanks

When we grow meat in a lab, are you going to have some? We'll even call it vegetables for ya.

That's fucking cool

The meek will not inherit the earth.

Get some meat on your bones there skinny, you will melt away.

When did this faggot nigger vegan start posting retarded autistic bread? Fock off

Im a lot heavier and bigger than you mate

And eating science too, gmo's/clones. Tasty fucks, but they wonder why cancer is on the rise. Unnatural, much like this thread. Grass can not sustain omnivores.

I dont harm animals, but i sure as hell eat them. Once someone else kills them what the hell? Dont let it go to wate...

Vegans can be big and big enough to kick your ass dont forget that !

Sure cant eat money/paper/trees/grass eat a buffalo instead...

I've never had horse, but I'd like to.

I bet you really are, and i am not your mate eurofag. 100 pounds is food not weight.

And dont you forget that old washed up has been just turned vegan, he wasnt vegan in his "glory days"

Big and vegan lmao. Big muscles need mass amounts of protein mostly found in fats, oils, animals, and or meats also bread not kale you boxing champ you.

Plants have been proven to show pain you fucking psychopath. I only eat meat so plants don't have to feel that.
>Plants have actually been proven to feel pain, just at a much slower rate
>In deciduous forests trees actually scream at pitches above the human hearing limit when they are low on water
>Plants can communicate to each other when they are being killed through chemicals they release into the atmosphere, that's where then smell comes from when you mow your lawn

Opinion.

I've been confused the last couple of years. I've thought to myself, "why is there no vegetarian/vegan fastfood?"
it doesn't make sense. It tastes as good as anything else we eat. It's cheaper to mass produce... it's easier to serve and maintain a vegan restaurant.

I mean, really guys, wtf is with the meat fetish? I understand it's a part of the american dream/myth, but wtf. You don't have to eat animal protein every meal. Wake the fuck up, fellow Ameritards