Alcoholics unite. Quit drinking, you'll be dead by you're 50

Alcoholics unite. Quit drinking, you'll be dead by you're 50.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1lHXfGAlp58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Fuck, I hope so.

My grandmas not dead, my dads not dead. I mean I'm sure their livers looks like the Toxic Avenger. But still kik'n

youtube.com/watch?v=1lHXfGAlp58

But I just ordered 3 packs of some champagne brewing yeast...

Came around from a five year alcohol and weed addiction in January this year.
Smoked a g of weed and 8 cans of hard cheap cider a day.
It was hard as hell but worth it couldn't sleep for months maybe a few hours a night if I were lucky, and the anxiety and loss of appetite knocked the shit out of me.
Doing ok now, alcohol should be banned full stop

>implying people drink out of consideration for their livers
it's a problem of the brain

So you´re saying if I quit drinking I´ll be dead by my 50`s?
Better start drinking then. Thanks OP.

why would i want to be 50?

12 beers a day keeps the old age away.

50 is too long how much i need to drink to be dead by 29???

I don't even drink
But this
And this

I'm going to make my liver earn it's fucking keep.

I'm 21 and would be fine with that. I messed up with community college. I should have just got to military. Fuck all of them, it just ruined my standing amongst my family. Should have gone to die in the sands of the Middle east

scecib

the asian killing fields might open up again in the next few years, don't loose hope!

I plan to die before 25 so no point in quitting

Fuck that's what I'm hoping for. 70 years old would be ideal but who wants to be really old. It's nothing but pain by the age of 70 and on so live it up now..u can't live forever

i said the same thing, drugs are a fucking let down man. I'm 25 now and somehow still completely here

Quality of the water is much higher than one we drink on daily basis

Oh god, that's all I can dream of.

Thats what the liver is for... to let us drink and shit. Do you guys buy a roll of toilet paper and set it on the shelf so it doesn't touch shit? No. Our lives and bodies are there for us to enjoy. We won't be here long, and you may not live in another such sensory body. We everythign restarts, we'll have a clean plate then. For now.. Seize the day and live in the moment. Only the unawoken live in the past and worship the future. The present is all that will exist and so... enjoy it the best way you want.

I have no offspring. Why should I care.

good for you bro

These.

i have non alcoholic fatty liver disease, its fucked and hurts like a bitch

What brand of cider was it?

fuck you
You're mot an alcoholic if you dont seek help.
Where i'm from, seeking for help is for pussies and quitters.

Too much is enough.

Also:

good, I don't want to live that long anyway

Why do you think I started drinking?

What a powerful little sentence. How can there be too much, yet enough at the same time? Wouldn't enough be the balance between too little and too much?

>Side Effects of Alcohol
>fun
>quicker death

Liver failure is a slow and painful processes but luckily I live in a country where I can end my life at will whenever I want.

Juxtaposition is just one means of enlightenment.

Cheers bro K cider or frosty jacks or any around or above the 7% mark.
Started off with a beer or two and joint after a year it evolved into a life of utter shit.
Alcolism creeps up on you, before you know it your a mess

"Figuring things out for yourself is the only freedom anyone really has. Use that freedom. Make up your own mind."

First of all, that's the point user.
Second of all,
>by you're 50

I see you haven't quit yet.

Lol that's no weed you pussy.

I quit but I used to vape way more than that.

What's the point of living beyond 50 ? No more dick, no more money, twice divorced, Your ex/current wifes and children hate you, not to mention health problems approaching.

Gonna get drunk with a female friend in a week or two. Any recs on what to buy? We shared a fifth of Hennessy last time but that's a bit expensive to keep buying regularly.

I have to keep drinking or I won't be able to unite.

God I want friends

Yeah alcohol on it's own is pretty bad at killing you

Are you niggers? Terrible booze. Grils whiskey sours, vodka cranberry, dudes Gin and tonics, scotch, whiskeys and beers if course.

No, though she's into rap and shit so that's probably why she wanted me to buy it. I was just gonna get a fifth of Jim Beam next time, got any better brands? We usually just drink it straight.

No you

>But still kik'n
What's your grandma's kik?

This is going to be my first sober weekend since 2012, wish me luck boys.

If only it could kill me now

Good

I can't argue with that logic. I do enjoy a good poo

>tfw you have to use the plunger every time you shit

Feels bad man.

Brazil or Philippines?

Buddy, buy some rum/ coke, gin/tonic/lime, or vodka (is cheap) and cleans up well with juices; get cranberry, something simular . Ice ice ice. Put it in a good high ball glass, dont over fill.

Rap is awsome, just dont drink their garbage.

Everclear and fruit punch

Drink more. It will come out liquefied

3 beers and 2. Rums because fucking Last Jedi.

I may ask her if she's down with getting rum, because it's been a while since I've drank any. I don't know if I'm a lightweight but I tell you what, I was pretty god damn fucking hammered after we shared the whole fifth. I'm surprised I only had a mild hangover the next day. I do wanna get that drunk with her again though. Also, I can appreciate rap music for what it is, but I'm just more of a rock guy. It's funny because we take turns playing songs when we hang and the disparity between tracks is often hilarious to me.

I'm drinking moonshine until the day I die.

Check it faggot. If you get rum, buy sailor Jerry's. Literally can not get better. Captain is mid tier and barcardi is shit. Get coke obviously. 2/3 rum, rest with coke.

Rap songs, get her in to tech n9ne. Caribou Lou even recites the recipe. Einstein is a good song as well. Pretty much anything from him

Rock songs, get in to One Ok Rock as well as Radwimps. Both awesome bands. Japarinos but many of their songs are also in English.

I'll definitely check out those bands. I know they're pretty mainstream but the Strokes and QOTSA have been my favorite band for the past two years probably. Thanks for the rum rec, you know how much a fifth usually runs of it?

Meant for this cunny

Ice is your friend, you will pace yourself better. Good looking drinks are sexy too. If your just trying to drink and fuck check out, portisehead, trip- hiphopish brits,trickey, dj shadow.

No problem. I think the price was around 40 bones or so. Let me Google right quick

Around 20 a fifth. 40 a handle I think

My liver is fucked and I can't stop drinking.

Addiction is a horrible thing

I mean, I'm definitely down to fuck, but I don't know if she is, something happened last time but I'm probably looking too much into it.

>hanging out with her in her brother's room (also my friend)
>he comes home and kicks us out
>we go in her room and we lay down on her bed while she's on the phone
>I start caressing her leg, slowly getting more adventuress with where I'm rubbing
>she gets off the phone and wants a cigarette so I switch positions so we're laying the same way
>she says "You know what I want? A back massage"
>I don't why I did this, I probably wouldn't have sober but I put my hands under her shirt and start giving her a massage
>her bra is in the way so I unhook it
>my hands start wandering down her sides and down her lower back
>don't get a solid grab of anything but my hands were in her pants for a second

Eventually she said she was super tired and went to sleep in the other room. So yeah, I don't know what to think. We're really good friends so I don't know if there is anything there really.

>dead by 50
prolly not, but be sure that your life quality will blow ass few decades before you die, which is far worse than instant death

Ever fuck with aa or anything. I quit for a year just out of spite but being a non drinker seems impossible for me. The more limits the more i shred. Just try to eat better, water up and work out and be punishing on that end of it, at least you earn a couple.

you fucking suck man. just kill yourself already.

What do you mean? It definitely happened but we were both drunk.

You sound like a 16 yo. Only reason I say this is because you meme text high school shit. Also, you're an asshole for trying to fuck your friends sister.

Its not too late. Go with a private security firm fam. Get a nice job in africa/middle east or even Europe these days as Ukraine is about to get lit again. 3 months of training and you are good to go..champ

Again for this faggot

I'm 20 but I can see what you mean. I honestly doubt he would have a problem with it, plus he's been a real asshole lately anyways.

How'd you cause that?

lets be real, you're too much of a pussy to make anything happen.

just start looking for guys to fuck like you really want faggot

Trips to the phillipines with the boys

yall could've just smoked some weed instead of making fun of everyone who did

not saying all of you but i know a good bunch of you did that shit

I was just testing the waters because that's really the first time I've ever done anything like that with her. I'm hoping to be a bit more direct the next time we hang out.

too late bro

I don't think so but whatever floats your boat. I mean hell, we just talked on the phone for two hours earlier.

Read This Naked Mind

yup, that's a real success right there, the two hour long phone conversation.

whatever floats my boat? bro with the mental gymnastics you're doing you'd be in the Olympics by now

What mental gymnastics? I'm not saying a two-hour phone call means shit, but you're acting as if her and I are never going to talk again. What exactly did I say that makes you think nothing is going to happen?

Damn you have no idea.

Next time kiss her and try to escalate.

Sounds like you're in the friend zone though.

you=a gay

sorry bro. just continue to let her talk on the phone and massage her afterwards like the good little muppet you are

What you mean shred?

community college is easy as fuck to unfuck. just go apply at another one and start over. whatever is transferable take it as a win and whatever you can't just re do it.

it's fucking community college it's not like you can't "get in" they take fucking anyone.

>4 years off
If he's cool with it than that's fine. But don't say he's an asshole and try to fuck her to spite him.

i used to say this shit all the time (like i want to be dead by 23) and then i got to 30 and now i feel old and like a failure but i still don't want to die yet, i still have stuff i want to do.

gimme that zombified liver look fam

I'll definitely try to escalate things. I'm not saying I'm not in the friend zone but I think it was pretty obvious what I was doing and I feel like she would've said something if she objected to it. Even the next morning when we were both sober, we were chilling on her bed and I was rubbing her legs a little. I don't know. Fuck life right now.

i've been "sober" since September.
i was hitting a bad place with coke and booze, in the sense that every time i partied something bad happened. i was drinking a bottle and blacking out, every time i drank, different degrees of bad.
been drinking since i was 15, turned 30 this year. i've had good and bad with the drinking. as i've had bad nights because of drinking too much in the past, but it wasn't all the time so i thought it was just part of the learning curve/being young thing. i also had a ton of fun nights and i don't lose control all the time. maybe 1 time out of 30 drinking it would be too much.
but i just realized idk something didn't feel right, like my life wasn't getting better with the drinking. i was tired of too much bad shit happening in a row. so now i'm trying sobriety, to see if things get better. i took all of sept. off drinking after an incident, then made it up to october but at a Halloween party i had drinks. one night only but that night didn't go well because some druggie flipped out on me, but if i wasn't so drunk i would have handled it better and i got lost in the city. so i decided to stay sober until now.
it's not hard to be sober, but i do miss drinking sometimes. health wise doctor said i was doing okay recently so i'm glad i didn't do any permanent damage. but about 3 years ago i got a liver scare, but i'm good now. i don't know if this is forever but i hope it's a good thing.

i keep empty bottles of expensive booze around the house and when some girl is being a picky bitch i get bottom shelf of the same liquor and switch the liquid into the fancy bottle. none has ever not drank it, once i got it taste funny, but usually nothing.
the trick is to have a bottle in good condition to where it looks sealed. you bring it in a bag and make sure you open it before they look at it.
if they start with mixed, they won't notice the taste and when they're drunk they definitely won't notice the taste.

Not an alcoholic
I'm polish
There's a difference, look it up

>Alcohol

Putang ina mo, Bading saput