Best Metal

I don't care how deep into obscure/shitty metal subgenres you are, Rammstein is the best of them all. Yes this is bait, but at the same time I'm not wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QWE_M0CX9So
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How does it feel to be objectively wrong

Not even a listenable song in that inbred catalog of moldy jizz stained trousers. It reeks of the stale funk of shame.

This ain't the place for well reasoned arguments. Try and have some fun with your life, you pathetic wank

I will after I fuck your mom cunt.

Imagine how pathetic you'd have to be to think Rammstein are good!

Lindemann > Rammstein

youtube.com/watch?v=QWE_M0CX9So

Hi Dylan and Eric

Imagine how pathetic you'd have to be to dismiss anything popular!

>awful entry level industrial for middle school edge lords

Listen to Godflesh, you pathetic numale.

I don't even into metal, I'm mostly into other stuff but your primary reason for them being "bad" was that they're "entry level", that is, accessible or popular. Popularity is not a good reflection of whether music is good or not.

Can't really argue with the green text you got there... but... Rammstein still stands on top of the pile of shit that is called metal, no matter the color, consistency, or odor emanating from the putrid mass.

No, my primary reason for hating them is they're terrible. They're an objectively shit band with no redeeming features. You can cry about popularity all you like, your favourite band are fucking worthless.

Please refer to for all inquiries

Don't worry I never take dickheads seriously.

Objective quality doesn't exist. There is only personal taste. You keep saying they're bad without actually describing any aspect of the music that makes it so terrible.

Go spin some talk talk records, you decrepid anal cyst

Actually quite enjoy this song.

I'd rather have a new Lindemann album than a new Rammstein

>pathetic numale

No it doesn't. Rammstein are the Sum 41 of industrial.

>You keep saying they're bad without actually describing any aspect of the music that makes it so terrible.

Mediocre unoriginal guitars, lame drumming, 14 year old deviant art tier lyrics.

I'd really rather listen to Talk Talk than fucking Rammstein.

And yet every member has a pedigree beyond any criticism.

Totally man, Sum 41 is like the best industrial band ever. They're so like... sensual and rhythmic

This is why nobody enjoys playing with your genitals

Rammstein are up there with the greats of metal in my books. Incredible sound and singer

>Mediocre unoriginal guitars, lame drumming, 14 year old deviant art tier lyrics.
do you even speak the slightest bit of german?

>not bad at all

Rammstein are fucking garbage

Inb4 "y-you bein a contrarian user!!!"

They have a few passable tunes, but overall they literally look like they smell like how they sound

>LIKE POO POO