>>75389997

what a waste of a beautiful woman

I don't understand why attractive white women in 'developed countries' marry brown or black people. Here only the ugliest white women would ever date a very dark skinned person. Upper class white people would never ever think of dating someone very dark skinned. Dark skin is considered extremely unattractive here. I guess the media is making the first world more multicultural by force feeding all those interracial couples and successful 'black' people on TV. In our TV we almost never see dark skinned people, and when they do show up they are usually the waiters, gardeners or maids and they never have leading roles.

Thanks Haim

those are rare and particular case that attract attention, they are epiphenomenon

What a lovely couple

SAID NO ONE EVER

This woman is Swedish, I can tell you from experience that in Scandinavia she would be considered around average.

Fucking Swedes. How did they manage to become so attractive in the first place.

>Placing importance on skin color than the merit of a person
Well, that explains why your country continues to remain a shithole

From your comment I can clearly tell that you are either dark skinned or dating/have a crush with a brown person

It's all of Scandinavia. I saw the most qt's per capita in Norway I think, but Sweden has the most in absolute numbers.

Just good genetics.

has it ever crossed your minds that perhaps this woman loves the guy because of other reasons than his appearance, or maybe she even finds him attractive? different people have different tastes

And?

why did you mention me? I dindu nuffin

that girl is not attractive and looks like one of those who drop out of gymnasium after 3 months, get a baby when they're 20, have some big ugly tattoo on their arm or leg and smoke 10 cigarettes a day

and he definitely chose him because he looks different from swedish guys who are seen as 'basic' or outright boring

That baby is going to be so ugly when he grows up. Both of his parents are unattractive. He'll end up haunting /r9k/.

Well there certainly is copious amounts of miscegenation propaganda. However I don't think it has much effect, to be honest. White women that resort to miscegenation with a black, have by a large accepted a very low social status, and a certain ostracization from wider society. I believe most whites know in their bones, whether they want to admit it or not, that the majority of blacks are useless and would make terrible mates. The few who truly get bamboozled by media propaganda is shameful, but largely in the minority. At least, that's what I can observe around me.

she's ugly

looks better than that monkey

>5/5
xDDDD

that's not possible

Hun ser bedre ud end de fleste, men ja der er noget "De Unge Modre" over hende.

According to northern european posters she is hideous.

Looks like a young nordic woman desu, there's nothing that sets her apart.

Dunno, the other day some swede said that she was ugly and other northerner posters said that she is way below the average. Something that made me jelly desu because she is way above our average.

she's pretty average, nothing special about her