What will be cause of death if I overdose paracetamol?

what will be cause of death if I overdose paracetamol?

Shock. Can't die of anything else

overdose duh

liver failure. it's massively toxic over 1000mg to your liver. do a little google.

Even if I have liver failure,I will be alive for few days. That means we can live without a liver and cause of death is something else

you die of septic shock as toxins build up in your blood and cause multi system failure due to the loss of your liver.

is it painful?

I dunno user I've never gone through it or witnessed it. Just learned about it through school. I kinda assume it doesn't feel too good, your body probably freaks out as it starts to shut down. I know with hemorrhagic hypovolemic shock (bleeding out somehow) you feel really fucking cold before you go unconscious (been there done that) but idk about the pain of sepsis. I'd do some more research. I don't personally recommend overdosing on pills, it usually doesn't go well and leads to a lot of vomiting, never fun.

Yes, it's excuciatingly painful, and it doesn't take "a few days" it takes two weeks. Your liver is damaged beyond repair after about 16 hours, though, so you get two weeks to regret your decision and almost definitely be denied a transplant while you lay in bed, shaking and sweating and hallucinating as chills and aches wrack your body. The active ingredient of paracetamol is acetominophan. Google acetominophan overdose. Having said that it takes quite a bit to OD so if you're not trying to you should be okay, I dunno how much you've taken though. IIRC anything above 2000 mg/kg is dangerous.

If you're intending to take yourself out there are far more efficient methods, or at least less painful ones. I honestly cannot think of a stupider way to an hero than acetominophan. I hope I've answered your question.

Thank you user, haven't gotten much father than my first EMT class so I couldn't give details with authority

Death by fire would definitely be much more stupid. I used to work in a crisis center and we had a couple people come in that tried to commit suicide by fire. The results were not pretty, and the entire healing process is extremely painful and prone to infections. Plus, it's incredibly painful as your skin literally boils and melts. The oils under your skin burn off and the heat literally cooks some of your internal organs in some cases.

Not to mention when your eyes start to boil and cook.

The argument there as far as I'm aware is that after the second layer of skin you stop feeling it, once all the nerve cells are burned off. But that takes a while and up to that point its literally the worst pain imaginable. The screams from the burn ward are horrible as they scrape the dead and burned skin off.

Definitely.

Fire is one of the most "If you don't get the job done you're in for more pain and suffering than you can imagine" ways to attempt to kill yourself.

I dunno I seen a video of a guy jumping into an incinerator at a metal factory, seemed pretty painless.

>having to take 450-500 300mg acetaminophens to die

Why though.

Just take the train mate.

i believe liver failure. if im wrong, then it would be stomach bleeding

Recommended limit is 4000mg a day, more than that can damage your liver, a lot more than that will obviously damage it more quickly.

It isn't quick, and it really sucks to go through. You will throw up a lot and feel like absolute shit.

I'm an ER nurse that deals with this dumbshit daily.

>take over 9000mg
>cut artery
>fingerpaint
>???
>profit?

give a good reccomendation

Do you really want to die? Are you sure that it isn't something you'll get over in a few weeks?

rather jump off a building

its a slow and painful death
seriously bad way to be an hero

>INCINERATOR
>Implying it wasn't too fast for a reaction to register or be recorded
>Video
>Implying

This.

Don't be a faggot. And if you really wanted to kill yourself, you would just do it.

Go postal like all the normal people

dont do it OP :(

Just do a bunch of opiates like everyone else or don't be a faggot and do it with a gunshot to the head. Best and most sure way by far

Make a suicide bag that's what I'm doing

you know I am getting sick of crybabies always wanting "to kill themselves" because they cant work out the simplest shit , think that it is cool to off themselves ,,
because people will feel sad , and people will say I wish I could have done something
you think that you will be remembered fondly and sweetly ??? FUCK NO YOU WON"T....

well the hard facts are this ...
1.) yes it will hurt some people for awhile.
2.) we will feel sorry for those people
3.) we will forget about it in a week or less
4.) because we have to get on with the business of living
5.) so will the people who you left behind, they will also forget about you as they will have to do all the shit that they always had to do.
6.) you will be dead , they might remember you when dinner comes around for while but that will stop hurting also
7.) you will be dead , not in heaven and not in hell...just nothing.

a lot of people don't have the choice to live ot not, ... that choice is made for them ,by drunk drivers , fires , cancer, and multitude of others , so you should feel lucky you are alive, but you ....YOU want to throw away your life when others arn't given that choice

I have seen these threads so many times before and they usually really piss me off ,
but now ? shit , kid go fucking do it , if you are that weak you would be doing the rest of us a favor.
at least if we catch it soon enough we might be able to salavage some parts for other people,...eyes for someone blind , lungs , heart ,liver,kidneys for a couple people ,
so ya if you're gonna do it ..fucking give us a heads up so we can salavage the spare parts for other people who were not as lucky as you ..at least it wont be a complete waste..