Whatsup Sup Forums

Whatsup Sup Forums
I cut off some teen bitch today and she found my house and left papers all over my yard saying “fuck you” and “eat my shit”
Any suggestions on what I should to her?
I found out where she lives (just right up the street)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GMDiubIE0EY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rape then burn the house down

I'd say call the police but they'd never believe you unless checking papers for fingerprints is a thing. She'd probably get off for being a girl anyways.

I want to go take a shit on her car but that would just start a war between our two fucking households

I don’t think the cops will give a shit about a 16 year old leaving posters on my house

Return the posters doused in gasoline and on fire

Eat her shit

Raise a mob and surround her home and lynch
that god damned white bitch for acting like a
nigger. Fuck.

grow dafuq up and make a success of yourself

Retaliate
youtu.be/GMDiubIE0EY

Do it fgt

I want to do something that will fuck her up, but nothing that’ll put me in prison for 5 years

get some cheap non-weatherproof stickers, the bigger the better and plaster them on her windshield. (cheap paper-based stickers are harder to scrape off than vinyl ones)

Could I find something like this at staples?

no, take a shit and wipe it into the air vents right above the hood, where the bottom of the windshield is. This'll let her air vents take in your ass cream when she turns on the AC. A+ lulz

Thinking about doing this and the stickers tommorow night, I’ll post pics when I go through with it

>AC
>winter
>Not using coyote piss instead

probably learn to drive, thats the best advice you will hear.

Take out her valve core stem.
The tool is like $5. She'll try and try to fill the flat with no success

sugar in gastank

This

She pulled up next to the curb so I passed her and she turned in front of me, 2 other people behind her passed her too

>“fuck you” and “eat my shit”
Sounds like she might be into you user
post pic as well

Make friends with her and start an ongoing relationship. One night tell her you want to show her this particularly good Cask of Amontillado. Take her down into the catacombs until you get to this alcove you've prepared then trick her into these handcuffs you've got there and wall the bitch up. For the love of god, do I have to show you everything?

Sue and make money.

>Video
>YouTube
>?
>Money

dont habeeb it.
pics or it didnt happen.
i call liar liar pants on fire.

This

yes, and even better you could get blank stickers and if you have a printer, print whatever you want on them.

>Put on your best suit and tie.
>Wait for her parents to get home
>Knock at the front door and ask for her dad if he's not the one to answer
>"Sir, I'm sorry, but I had sex with your daughter unprotected. I'm HIV positive and I'm half black."
>Fucking book it

Kill her dog and put chlorine on her yard spelt out "WHORE YOUR NEXT"

>you're

i mean, if youre admitting right off the bat that you cut her off, you should probably just ignore it if it doesnt continue.

Knock on door, be friendly, say you wanna talk about the possibility to fuck her, as she requested, show papers. Say you won't eat her shit, but you could watch and maybe film her shitting.

All totaly friendly and seriously.

Plow salt into her land. Curse the very soil she was birthed on and leave it barren.

Smear shit all over her car.

Give me her adress and I'll fuck her shit up

this

Faggot, can you once not same.

how is your house located tactically in relation to the female's house? is there a free line of sight?

buffoon

so, OP.

where are those pics?
where is this womans house?
why are you not responding?

so many questions....