Tfw born in the most free, prosperous and developed continent of the world

>tfw born in the most free, prosperous and developed continent of the world
Feels good. I wish Europe unified in a single country tho.

Me too I want to see an EU army to protect European borders and destroy terrorism it's the only way.

Agreed. Religions must be wiped out of existence.

I want EU to be a fascist state and then we start reconquista 2.0

But fascism is anti-european and nationalistic by nature

Europe can only exist as a liberal scientist federalist super state

Spain is a shithole though
Have you seen that crippling economy and those unemployment rates

please chill spain, i dont want to be drafted because of your spontaneous fascist outbursts

Spain is the country that's economically growing faster of all European Union

What happens to Spain is its horrid politicians and carrying a political system that's almost entirely pre-democratic.

Once those issues are solved, we will be no different from any western european nation.

I do not share that feeling with you. Europe can suck my cock to be quite honest

Basically this. It can be hard to accept, but it is the fucking truth.

do you have some insufficiency syndrome or maybe lack of attention, you want to prove other europeans that your country is capable of something yet britain calls you a shithole and then you just swallow it and keep thinking that you are worthy of something and live in the best continent

relax borat, you can serve in kitchen duty.

I don't care to be less developed than the UK as long as we are in the European Federation. I don't want Spain to be the best, just to be part of a common structure that makes humanity evolve and leave nationalism and postfeudalism behind.

first american post of the thread

Asia > Europe

you are truly a fag

I agree with you, my friend. As a unified federation, at last we could bring wealth and equality to all regions in Europe and make sure all citizens could enjoy the same rights and standards of living.

>most free
You can go to jail if you insult Arabs lol (and they get more and more numerous every day)

>prosperous
Lowest growth in the world lol

>unified in a single country
Fuck off you fucking cuck lol

Go to your beloved Russia, dirty lepenist.

I think the EU has recently passed a law which criminalizes the use of pirate streaming services EU-wide

Fuck the EU

Go fuck yourself dirty faggot

>I don't care to be less developed than the UK as long as we are in the European Federation. I don't want Spain to be the best, just to be part of a common structure that makes humanity evolve and leave nationalism and postfeudalism behind.
are you south american right?

t. muhammad alt-rightatani
no

I would very much prefer to had born in the parallel universe were we where Levant under the caliphate, 4waifus allowed, having big cats as pets, lots of money and luxury.
Instead I'm forced to be yuropoor with the rest of you commie idealists

I love Europe. The difference between south and north and West and east are pretty huge but at the end we have a great continent. The best part about it is When you travel for a Day it seems like you are in a total different world with different lanuage landscape and culture.

>namefag
>homosexual
>EU shill
You're the most disgusting kind of subhuman I can even think of

viva espaƱa!
other yuro cunts suck ass
love,
bulgaria

You need to go back

go pray for the quran muhammad, is getting late, leave your homophobia for another moment

Don't be racist Nigel.

Can't wait for the refugees to destroy Europe and kill every single one of you insha'Allah

tell me about it,amigo.
finished with uni recently and I'd love to be able to go 'back' but I need to stay here for at least another 3-4 years to get some experience in the industry.

dont get me wrong, I really love the UK and Scotland in particular, the people are lovely, but the prospect of retiring here makes me want to jump in the Clyde.
The climate is just too depressing

>You need to go back
Nigel, your country is full of migrants kek