FEMALE PLEASURE thread

FEMALE PLEASURE thread.
Post pics of women experiencing pleasure. Whether from sex or massage of other parts. Also talk about ways to pleasure a woman. What gives them the most pleasure?

Is that Stevo on the left?

Don't know

That bookshelf needs more books. Here are some recommendations from /lit/

White Noise is my personal favorite. Don Delillo definitely knows how to write a good book. OP you should read one too!!!

I'm reading Coriolanus

my married fuck buddy with what she uses to get satisfaction when she cant have me.

Love that picture! Lovely feet and great nipples. Now show her spreading and fingering her pussy.

That's too close to the dick.

>That's too close to the dick.
No way. He should be licking both her and him. That's what my wife makes me do. And he should lick her clean after the main man cums inside her.

SWEEEET! Perfect looking pussy and delicious looking butt hole!

>that's what my wife makes me do

Thanks! Enjoy.

WOWWW! Now that's so fucking HOT! How did she get that gaping pussy?

the answer is right behind her

By engaging in this activity

she has always been really flexible. kids helped a little, but honestly not much. she has even double fisted a few times!

Awesome! My wife loves her BBC lovers, a LOT! LOL

Here she is still pulsing from orgasm!

>Here she is still pulsing from orgasm!
HOTT! Your cum or...?
Time to lick her clean!

I Fucking hate how you are capitalizing the entire first word of every post you make

Hell yes my cum!

Yeah! I love watching my wife taking a BBC like that. I get so turned on at the look on her face and all the noises she makes.

>I Fucking hate how you are capitalizing the entire first word of every post you make
SO WHO the fuck gives one fucking shit what the fuck you hate, you fucking asswipe? GO with your fucjking sissy fucking whining to your mpmmy. MAYBE she can suck your dick or let you suck her tits and give your fucking sorry ass some fuking comfort.

>Hell yes my cum!
Do you know if other men cum inside her? Does she like to play with other guys, that you know of?

Not that I'm aware!

YEAH...I did that! I conceived that little fucktard with your crackwhore mother in a dark alley one night. She needed a fix and my balls needed some emptying. Her mouth was sore so I couldn't get my usual blowjob from her, so seh offered her slimy cunt. He to have been me because all her other johns were all black. Kid is a moron because of her drug use. Looks like her table. Tall mom I said Ho!

>get her pussy stretched to the point where 3 middle fingers fit
>index & ring fingers go up, to g-spot
>middle straight, to cervix
>keep pressure going up on g-spot
>glide middle finger against cervix
>slow to start
>very light tongue work on her clit
>work her up 3-4 times, back off
>then go all in
>press g-spot fingers up hard, till you feel bone
>'come-here' motion
>press middle finger to opening of cervix
>not in, unless she's a real freak (about 10% like this)
>suck on pussy with wide mouth (inner lips and clit in mouth)
>suck hard, tongue going side to side
>tip brushing against exposed clit
>every time she cums, and wants to pull away, hold her down
>switch it up
>all three finger to g-spot, rub side to side
>she may try to resist harder, do not relent
>try more variations
>this will make her squirt, 90% of the time
>keep it going till your arms feel like they will go out
>switch arms if necessary, but only right between orgasms
>if you switch right after or before more play, she will close legs
>do this until she is shaking, and can't control her movements

This has worked on every woman I've been with in the last 10 years. Almost all squirt. It can give sustained 5-15 minute orgasms to anyone. The best part is that they are basically non-responsive after, all pink and shaking. If you're inclined, you can do just about anything to them in this time and when they come to they are all into it. Have fun with it, anons, it will take a bit of practice but it works wonders.

Are you still upset that Hillary lost?

I wonder who the youngest people to do this have been?

What do you mean?

I meant to say I wonder how young this works. I didn't have any special technique when I was 12

wayyyyyy to close. I remeber watching this video and fapping then saw that dude did that and went totally limp.

Do you mean youngest to figure it out? Or youngest to receive it effectively?

I figured out how to do it in my late 20s. The youngest person I've done it on was 23. I find that women in their 30s become way more open to stuff like this. They tend to be a bit too self-conscious prior to that.

I've always been good at head. My first was when I was 12 and she was 13, and I could make her cum with my mouth (not much else though). I had a 23 year old hooked on sex with me when I was 16 mostly because I could make her cum hard anytime. It took me awhile to really understand the importance of all the other spots-- clit is easy and straightforward. Throwing in that, and g-spot, and cervix play is a lot to manage all at once. And if that gets easy or boring, there's still anal to throw in there.

Effectively done. I didn't learn about fingering or try penetration until 14. I just ate out a 10 year old when I was 12. I learned how to finger a girl when I was 14 because of new classmates. 13 year and 14 year old sluts showed me how they liked to be pleasured.

moar?

This is my fetish fr I just wish they had more videos of it and cum clean ups / sloppy kisses

Only one I know of

i wanna fuck that pussy so hard

> (You)
>Are you still upset that Hillary lost?
Both Hillary and Trump are fucktards.

This is real female pleasure

I did this exact thing while watching my gf fuck. Neither one of them liked it. Told me to stop.

clearly your gf doesn't like you since before you let her fuck with someone else

PLEASE POST MORE OF HER