Do any of you Sup Forumsros creep in bars alone? If so...

Do any of you Sup Forumsros creep in bars alone? If so, tell me how you approach grils without a wingman lending support. How do you not look like an autisticfag sitting alone?

I'm 40, and was never into bars, but lately I've found some places that appeal to me, and I've started opening to that world. I genuinely want to learn. I've been taking baby steps and I'm feeling a little bit more capable each time I go out. I'd probably be just fine on my own, but just thought Sup Forums could give me some good tips and stories.

tl;dr - How do you get pussy in bars, Sup Forums? Will bump with some cuties.

tinder you mong.

Wait till everyone is pissed up , dont go out till about 10 then just walk up to every female you like the look of and say I think you're fucking gorgeous can I buy you a drink.
If you ask all of them at least a couple will be game or drunk enough for you to feed alcohol then smash but you are a fossil and so will always look like a fucking creep in bars alone so you should probably just kill yourself

How are you only just now finding out about bars? What did you do earlier with your life?

you keep failing until you succeed. There is no magic pickup way. Every girl is different, and the only way to do it is practice by forcing yourself to talk to strangers. It's going to feel awkward, you will get rejected, there is no way around that. My friends think i'm a pussy magnet/god but I don't tell them about the 10 fails I get before getting a girl.

>40

lover her body. Any more from this?

and to add on to that things you should NEVER do:
>Don't open with a compliment unless it's very specific about her hair, style, or tattoos/piercings. No vague "you're really pretty" shit
>do not offer to buy a drink until MUCH later in the conversation. Never EVER fucking open with that.
>don't talk about yourself unless asked, and when asked, keep it brief and focus it back on her asap
>don't put girls on a pedestal. You're not lucky to go home with her, she's lucky to go home with you. that's the attitude you need.
>don't be a beta push over, but also don't be a jerk. it's a fine line. If she says no once it's most likely a shit test. Keep pushing with a light hearted attitude. If she says no twice just walk away.

Wanna get into tinder but don't want a Facebook. Can I still use it or are their any other apps out there?

OK I live in a small town so its easier here I would think, but after some thought theoretically, bars are just like small communities in them selves. So with that said always keep a bottle of Tylenol in your pocket and make sure to shake them around in there as much as possible now your going to want to lie about your job I always go with coal miner its manly and pays well now your going to want to be a day saver either by saving a boring slow night with comedics or playing the hero however you want to do this now your going to want to talk to the bartender with the regulars they will sometimes try to be defensive and but you out of the conversation but hold your ground this is where you can talk to chicks without approaching them they can feel you out before you make your move hope this helps

>coal miner

So you go to bars with a lot of black chicks?

you have to actually enjoy yourself if you go alone. If you don't you just look like a creep. The mysterious vibe works if you actually go in with confident body language, look happy, and can enjoy a drink alone. I've had girls literally walk up to me.

>but you are a fossil and so will always look like a fucking creep in bars alone so you should probably just kill yourself
I'm actually young looking. My only problem is being socially awkward.

>approach small or crowded bar
>interact with everyone involved
>let things happen naturally

you give yourself away if you single someone out

the only way to fix it is practice. there is no magic trick to it.

>Don't be yourself, focus entirely on her
>Also don't be "beta"
Y'all contradict yourselves with that mentality and is why you won't be getting laid any time soon

thx man, I an fap to this

Nice, bro. This is what I'm going for. I actually am pretty self confident, and in certain bars I do enjoy sitting there alone, just people watching and feeling the vibe. I play chess on my phone, catch up on email, etc. Hoping some gal is intrigued if she spots the chess.

Ever fucked a girl who approached you that same night?

An alpha doesn't have to talk about himself to prove he's worthy. He shows it. By keeping the conversation about her you show her that YOU are the one who is deciding if you guys are going home together. I doubt you even get out of your own house this is basic shit.

keep off the phone lol. Make eye contact with people who look at you and smile back. And yes, usually if a girl approaches it's already game over. You have to be a total dumbass to fuck that up.

Just amazing. Moar, please?

Also, just stop masturbating at all. Either chase ladies and stay committed, or just masturbate. Completely incompatible. Masturbation kills your confidence in bars.

>I doubt you even get out of your own house this is basic shit.
Bro, I just got started on this. I've been going to bars and pool halls for about 6 weeks, but usually with a couple of buddies. However, I am impatient to learn. My bros can't hang out every night, and I want to try to get laid every single night. I am making up for lost time. I used to be married, and yeah, I never got out of the house back then. Before I was married, I was an earnest, young nerd trying to do great things, so I studied hard and shunned bars. O, what a wasted youth...

Isn't she fucking amazing? I saved her because she is identical to this female friend I wanted to fuck for the longest time. Never did get to fuck her, but finally saw her amazing tits when she was breastfeeding. Once saw her tits for a solid 15 minutes. She got both out and the baby just sucked on one at a time.

Money/charisma/good looks
Pick one
/Thread

Nice advice, nigga. I actually intuited your first rule (no vague compliments). I will put all your ideas firmly in my mind.

Absolutely!

Being easy going and happy is key to getting a girl inn a bar. They really want someone laid back and fun.

I have money, and I'm not bad looking. I think I have charisma once a girl talks to me for a while. But I'm retarded for the first few minutes.

How do I let them know I have money without being a faggot?

Are you seriously trying to reply to me with terms like "alpha" and "beta"? You're not going to get anywhere like that

I still want to now how this dude has never gone to bars before the age of 40. Are you Mormon?

I only do it when I'm traveling overseas, especially in non-European countries.

People know you're not from around there and are usually eager to talk.

I don't do it where I live, because nobody goes to bars except to get laid. As such, all of the men are passive-aggressive cunts, while women are overtly aggressive.

Not Mormon. I was an autistic little dipshit until my mid-20s or later. I was a late bloomer. I had no confidence in myself until at least 27. Then I got married to someone who hated alcohol. I was happily married, but she had a mid-life crisis and cucked me.

Now I'm out in the bars because in my limited experience, chicks at bars are way more interesting than chicks on OKCupid.

Thanks. Where do you live?

Honestly, the key to picking up any girl is in words and conversation,
It's a martial art is actually too effective for me to just teach to you, one that I just so happen to excel at.

I think the lazy and fat are on OK Cupid. No one is perfect, but going to bars shows at least some level of confidence in a woman.

Any more Lindsey?

is filled with subhumans

Last one I saved. The thread I found these in had dozens. Maybe image search and you'll find the whole set.

Okay, someone tell me this - assuming I'm decent looking and have money, but also accounting for the fact that I'm naturally shy and not smooth (but I'm trying like hell to change), how long should it take me to pick up a chick and fuck her? Like, if I haven't done it by my 5th night out, am I a hopeless dumbfuck? 10th night? 20th? Give me some perspective.

and your inability to grasp basic concepts says everything i need to know. Please spare anyone here your awful advice.

it took me about 2 months which included a complete wardrobe revamp, and practicing once a week and failing. After that it's so fucking easy i don't even know why i stressed about it in the first place. I'm a fucking 145 pound 6 ft male that aint nothing to write home about either. You WILL fail. I STILL fail all the time too, but you learn to brush it off and move on.

Fuck yes, MOAR.

thats all I have

>How do you approach a woman?
>40

You are what's known as a genetic dead end.

quite the contrary. Men have a much longer prime than women and generally get to be the choosers and not the beggars in a later age assuming they are physically fit and have a stable life.

Another question: How afraid of STDs are you with random bar sluts?

I hate condoms, and never wore one with my ex-wife. It's impossible to have a rock-hard dick at my age. I'm going to want to fuck bareback, as that's the only way I can stay decently erect.

Says the sexless 30 yo.

Nigga, I've been married, and I've fucked plenty of grils. I just never did it starting in a bar. Also, most of the girls in bars are younger than me. I'm not used to younger chicks. This is a whole new world.

tl;dr Don't judge, faggot.

No fuck no dude! I leave with them. I always go alone !

complete dumbass story of mine...

when i was 24 i was a complete beta fuck and i went to a bar with some friends... friends left early and i was finishing my drink minding my own business.

super cute petite euro girl with french(?) accent comes over to me and asks me where i'm from and if i'm drinking alone. i can't catch a hint even if it hits me in the head and i say, "oh no, my friends just left and I was finishing my drink. you want to use this table?"

she tries to give me a second chance. "you look like someone i know. are you sitting alone?" she was so pretty and of course i would kill to get a chance with her, but my stupid fucking beta brain couldn't process what was happening and i mumbled something like, "oh you must have me confused for someone else. sorry."

i grab my things and pay and leave. as i'm walking home in the fucking cold of Boston i realize what a stupid fucking idiot i was and i think i learned a lesson for life: don't be a pussy.

i would recommend bareback BJs, but would seriously hesitate going in raw.

I actually prefer being alone if I want to get laid.

I rarely go out alone, but I normally somehow lose my friends or stay out longer.

Recently when I went out I did this. I was talking to anyone really, not just women. Couples on their own can be pretty receptive. Later that night I saw two girls playing pool. Went up and asked to join in. The rest is history (one came back to my place, not both).

Reading this has made me physically ill.

Get ready for the HIV-Train you fucking idiot

I don't live in Africa, nigga.

Must live in Mississippi where they don't have the book learn'n huh?

Female to male is low risk. It's like 1 in 2000 fucks with a HIV partner. You could have a HIV girlfriend and fuck her every night for 6 years and still not get it.

Still I would wrap it up. I'd be more worried about getting a girl pregnant.

Then why is homo sex so dangerous in transmitting it?
Are men just more contagious?

>Female to male is low risk. It's like 1 in 2000 fucks with a HIV partner. You could have a HIV girlfriend and fuck her every night for 6 years and still not get it.

It depends on what HIV stage she's in. If she recently got infected, and you get in contact with her blood (say during anal or while she's having her period) chances of you getting HIV is easely 50-80% higher

...plus I wouldn't wanna put my health on line just to pork some cunt I met at a bar.

Sweet science bro. You just finish med school twerp?

It's the blood. Gay Men do analsex and the collon tissue is more likely to rip open and bleed through penetration.

Therefor getting in contact with the blood of a HIV-Positiv person rises the chances of catching the virus

Im a pretty late bloomer as well but im you like 20 years ago.

About to hit 20 years old and still look 15 but im not bad looking just a little babyfaced. What should be my life trajectory? Im in college majoring electrical engineering, on a seeminly good lfie path. Ill post myself in a sec