Bedrooms of Sup Forums

Bedrooms of Sup Forums

Hey.....i have those same earphones

those aren't earphones you fucking nigger

Is that a matrress or an ironing board cover ?

Pic related.

I haven't been in my own country or bedroom for over half a year.

Kek.

Does it still count as a bedroom if I don't sleep in it?

in the ghettoooo
>and his momma cryed

That's cool but way up there on the nerd scale.
Where do you sleep?

>Where do you sleep?
On my super comfy couch downstairs.

>Guy Fawkes mask
You really own one of those? Unironically?

From a live stream party yes.

You didn't have to keep it

Why not? It's a good memory.

shoop

>ESO
Ny Migga

I got the same desk. Best desk ever.

Agree, i have it too, almost perfect, imo it shoudl be a bit longer on the desk cuz i like to have both elbows on desk

My bros!
Agreed, amazing desk.

Bedroom and living room and shit all in one

Comfier in person

>mfw lived in hotel for 7 months

>help us

Is that one of those shower chairs for handicapped people????

I would post but I'm currently homeless.
Well technically I am but tonight I'm staying at my mothers house, tomorrow I move into a new flat.

Nothing can help them.
user has trapped their souls forever.

wish i could fag

aye living the life my nig

Holy fuck I want to push that stem. Share with me please?

nope really cheap, shitty ikea chair

where do I get one? been looking for this desk for a while.

IKEA Workstation FREDDE

I just realised that he even set up the desk like mine with two shelf's on the left and nothing on the right, not even the cover panels.

step aside

you must be a short manlet

I have no bedroom im homeless. Unless you wanna see my space below the highway intersection.

yes

you got that blanket at Ikea

whats that in the window?

Hello, fellow nordic person. When you will have summer holidays and be gone from home a long time? I am nordic too and like long summer holidays.
PS. what is your favorite hidings place for spare house key?

-Alexandru

bulletproof vest

this is my place

fucken gif tho
scared the shit out of me

lol yea it would be nice to have some cunt to smoke it with or something like that...

It looks like your almost out my friend. But I'm in West Virginia if you wanna come get me.

is it Jigsaw your landlord, isn't it?

stewart

shoutout to the fredde desk, got the same one

lol 10/10 ikea table

Move your ass n better hurry up

You gotta come pick me up man.

It's the superior way.

Nope, 190cm.
But i like sitting low.

how mush monthly

>Nope
>190cm

Okay manlet.

Where the fuck.

also sometimes a homeless shelter

moar

nice doggo

looks like a college dorm room minus the bed

well...it certainly is a bed, and a room.

Just painted my walls
do you like the colour?

i can understand all the dicks, flesh lights, and even the double dick. But wtf is that tongue thing going to do for anyone?

Also stayed at a crack house until the guy lost his house due to back taxes.
> I dont use, it was funny watching them waste all their money on it and eventually become homeless themselves though

> comfy.exe

its a fucking tongue that shits hot

Thx mate

Its so messy you must be a girl.

Where you sleep now?

no, just a lazy fuck. therés a jar filled with piss and crusty vomit on the window from the outside. too lazy to take it out but the smell doesnt go inside so its all ok

Dont you live in constant fear to the wrath of your 50 years old parents finally getting fed up with their failure of an offspring and cut off the electricity and daddy puts all his energy what hes got left and storm into your room with a bat and start to crack your head up?

Here it be.

ooh look a real joystick

what? so you have coordinates to aim the cruise missile? do you take me for an idiot?

made me think, i live alone though

My wetdream was always to be a resident at the crackhouse. The sheer mass of wild and willing crackpussy what comes along fascinated me a long time. Imagine you be in charge and run that business all those crack rocks. You be some kind of god in the hood. Even paid niggers will do anything to get fed by your rocks. And all that pussy you can choose from. Must be paradise

No women ever came into that house. He said if I hooked up with anybody I could bring them back no problem and he didn't care what we did (and no I wouldn't have to share).

But I haven't hooked up with anyone in a loooong time (like 4 years). I thought I might have since I was getting some looks from a few girls but it never went anywhere.
> no money whatsoever
> whatsoever
kinda does that

Damn. Top notch shoes dude

Are you homeless now or before?

I dont know what those are, my guess is they're snow shoes because it provides alot of extra surface area. However since he's chained to the toilet that doesnt make much sense that he'd even have shoes, since he's not going anywhere.

have been for the last 5 years, I was only staying there for about 3 months, and its in the past and that guy is staying in a tent somewhere last I heard (maybe he got clean who knows)

one word about rocks and women from what I found out was that if you're into that sort of thing you have to get the girl to fuck you Before you feed her the rock, because otherwise she will just smoke smoke smoke it up and then she wont have any desire to fuck and you'll just be used.
> So this is why they are called crack whores, because the sex must come first, with the reward of a rock afterwards - thus payment.
> She will probably try to squirm out of it because she only wants the rock not the cock.
She'll promise to do it afterward, but then she wont be in the mood. So there you go.
> the desire for her will be so damn high to get that rock that she can be pushed into doing it, mark my words, as long as you're the main person she knows to get it from... she'll cave in after being firm about it long enough

I didnt score any, I didnt try to follow this formula with anyone because im just too much of a sheltered pretty boy to be taken seriously. But thats what I heard from others who got burned by women over that (the woman didnt put out after he gave her his little pieces)

How is you homeless but you got internet?

Also what city you live?

The shoes appear to be loafers with ipads taped to them.

Ive heard that as long you let the girls smoke it you could literally have your dick stuck in their holes all night all day long. Its the power of the rocks.

Hello Stewart

another thing about rocks that the dude couldnt help but exclaim about is if you use a Balloon to exhale into after smoking it will trap a good portion of the drug vapors in the balloon, and then you just re-inhale what you took and you get hit with it again - that dude did it like 3 times per piece

I would say that its a very highly efficient method for prolonging your stash, but it didnt seem to help him reduce the amount he was paying for his "medicine".

I post that because if there is anyone on here to happens to use that kind of medicine I think they would see a dramatic lifestyle improvement from that. However from what ive learned about that stuff from seeing it, it just means they'll end up spending the same amount of money and staying high for a longer period of time.

You know every time I talk about it people Always ask me that question.

So ill pitch it to you - How is it that countless homeless people out there have smartphones, often times with a smart talk plan (50/month)?

Also there are alot of places that provide free wifi, or only require buying a soda or something. I dont see homeless people sleeping at those places, but I do see those people there frequently.
> it doesnt matter if the owner gets pissed off and fucks up the router so the internet doesn't work... its like WATER... they will flow to the next point of least resistance.

TL;DR I have been using free internet from cafes or even the guest accounts of certain buildings for at least as long as ive been homeless, actually add like 6 years before that because in the mid 00's home internet/DSL was still kinda spotty here.
>talk about IP freedom man...

most likely a little at a time, keepem desperate so they'll let you keep doing it, you dont let them keep loading the pipe up - like an arcade machine you only put one coin in at a time

Well that would make sense I guess, Ipads of any flavor are worthless.

moot the girl bedroom?