Pic unrelated

Pic unrelated.
There are only two genders, do you agree or disagree?

Why are you stupid enough to discuss gender and not sex

gender and sex are different terms, gender is a psychosocial construct. there are only two sexes.

They are the same thing, stop fooling yourself.

>There are only two sexes
debatable

yeah, maybe things like "cut off dick" or "monster clit" can be added.

OP here. There is no argument, you are born male or female, despite the social construct of 'gender' which is completely invalid and a way to excuse and dismiss the severity of a mental healthy phenomenon such as transgenderism.

>
Youre a fucking idiot fucking faggot nigger suck a dick cock fucking nigger dikc bitch

Agreed.

If someone wants to harbor fantasies of being a helicopterkin transspecies whatever, I give no shits.

I refuse to be forced to call them some made-up pronoun, though.

Amen, thank you

I think I heard this from Vsauce. Gotta trust my boy Michael.

fuck you

Disagree. Gender is a societal construct so restricting to two is arbitrary. There aren't even just two sexes.

>gender
>sex
>different

Go tell your genders studies professor nobody in the real world cares

Disagree. Gender is a grammatical term, a language can have as many as it wants.

Gender is also routed in biology. For instance we don't teach men to submit with their legs in the air to the oncoming sexual pummeling of a woman's dripping groin. We don't teach men to be tender loving breast feeders because the generally don't have tits to lactate with. It's not a good idea to make your women courageous warriors and send them to the front because as the biologically indispensable bottle neck of reproduction their individual lives are more valuable than dozens of men.

So no, it's not just a psychosocial construct. Psychology is routed in the brain, and the brain is routed in biology. If schizophrenia is a fracturing of senses which make people hear thoughts as if spoken allowed from another. Then it's a good bet that getting confused about your sex and sexual identity, and roles in society because of it may also be a disorder with a physiological basis.

male female herm none

This is why you are called a transphobe.

No, it’s not.

XX
XY
Two sexes. No more.

The last two are birth defects not sexes dipshit.

>This is why you are called a transphobe.
This is why you're called a faggot

Take your shit elsewhere

Two biological sexes (plus the odd hermaphrodite). Gender doesn't really mean anything, so by all means call yourself a xvtfuygfuywguyfgsuyg with the pronouns skgsg if it makes you happy.

Two genders. Two bathrooms.

what is snail and bee you dumbfuck loser

Fucking fucking this.

agreed. feelings have zero effect on biology.

I'm a niggerkin billionaire 50 year old.
Now give me money
Pronouns: nig, nigging, nignog

>talking about human sexes
>lololol snails and bees
kys

No one really cares what someone believes they are, hence why furries and bronies still continue to exist. It's when you force somebody else to identify you as your made up sex that people take issue with. By all means, bend your own reality if that's what you want, but don't expect other people to take part in your fantasy and identify you the way you see yourself. They will identify you the way they see and understand you (faggot).

Spectrum
Pic unrelated

Kys

They’re not people dumbfuck.

Kys

An hero

Wrong you uneducated retards.
There are 3 genders and 3 sexes.
Male.
Female.
Hermaphrodite.

Transphobe = normal person with brains
Also an hero

This ^^
100% accurate

hermaphroditation is a birth defect and is therefor an exception to the rule, not an addition.

Being a female is a birth defect too,yet its not an exception to the rule.

I'm studying human reproduction as a major and genes are a big part of it, how many genders you say?

You are studying how many horsecocks you can swallow at the same time,definietly not human reproduction.

human can still have both or none genitals you autistic shit

all humans start as female in the womb, some develop further into males. that's not a defect.

So, I bet you've met plenty of people with both genitals and plenty with none

It is.You are just too dumb to understand why.

Yes, it absolutely is. Read the wikipedia page on Intersex. There are actual medical conditions where people don't have a XY or XX pair.

"Such variations may involve genital ambiguity, and combinations of chromosomal genotype and sexual phenotype other than XY-male and XX-female"

So, females are basically underdeveloped males?

Clearly you dont know how sex works. In order to produce an offspring you need a penis and a vagina.

it would be more apt to say they're differently developed males.

the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones).

either of the two main categories (male and female) into which humans and many other living things are divided on the basis of their reproductive functions.

Guess which is which?

IDC what other people want to go by or claim they are but I agree, I will usually respect your pronouns but some people are fucking insufferable.

or in other words hermaphrodites, birth defects.

there are 3 genders:
- female
- male
- confused teenagers

(pic unrelated)

those are not the norm and statistically are the anomaly, not a variant unto themselves.

you're basically saying that because of the extra chromosome, Down's Syndrome patients aren't *actually* human beings but a different type of animal.

You people are such deranged fucks. You dig up birth defects, genetic anomalies, and try to claim that they’re a normal component of a spectrum. They’re not. XX and XY are the only normal sexes. Two sexes. Anything else is a defect.

Broken people. A genetic fuckup isn’t a whole new sex.

I'd rather people believed shit like this that doesn't hurt anyone than people believing in religion.

You people just can’t shut the fuck up. Dawkins’ cock is that way ————->

Dawkins is a wanker and you can go fuck yourself.

Some people lose dogshit when you show any and holding on to me and smelled shit. As to 1 of them able to hold on to people. I had one before to read. People could therefore be Farinas cancer. I? It? All insurers. Ugly. I? They are safe. The ugly and smaller shit he and stupid and ugly and dull and ugly and was people's time ultra to go onto people to bite people away and there was a station. Sure can't do anything able to little to you. I'm sure cancer shit.

There are only two types of genitalia.

The rest is for people who are bored

>believing in shit
>not religion

c wut u did thar

No as a matter of fact, every other "gender" other than male or female is a "societal construct" you mongaloid. You can't have a tranny rabbit or cow.

Careful there, you just committed blasphemy and heresy. Now fuck of back to making “This is what an Atheist looks like.” videos or whatever fuckery you get up to.

i'm called a faggot because i love cock
calling me names doesn't add any contrary info to change my pov

There are two sexes. Genders are not a physical, measurable trait so it doesn't make sense to label them in the way shown in the picture. These people are mistaking individual personality with gender, in order to label themselves, but they are doing so on purpose. I think this has nothing to do mental disorders, but with low self-esteem and a lack of individuality from their side. They're using it as a way to feel special, different from the others, to play the victim as part of a make believe minority, because they live a boring, unfulfilling life, and have very little personality and interests. Doing so, they're actually ruining the reputation of the whole LGBT movement and, in the eyes of the far right, the entire left. This applies to SJWs as a whole. What needs to be kept in mind is how few of these people there actually are, and how little of a threat they actually pose to the political stability. What they really want, deep down, is a strong, violent reaction, in order to confirm their "poor minority victim" status and justify their repulsive, boring personality with others being "bigoted" and "racist" or whatever. So the best course of action is to ignore them entirely.

Ag ree anyone who disag rees is a ree ree

What the fuck.

Why is a defect not a sex? And if it isn't, what defect does the sex to belong to and why?

there are no genders just living things there are no words just sounds

You're forgetting:
XYY
XYYY
XXYY
XXYYY
XXXY
XXXX
XXXXY

Reseatch polysomy. These are recognised genetic disorders. Intersex is literally a scientifically observed phenomenon.

You're confusing sex and gender. They two mean very different things.

Gender is a societal construct. Rabbits and cows don't have societies. We wouldn't expect them to have gender based identities.

BAHAHA. Drink more of that delicious Kool-Aid. Gender and sex are linked. Only the mentally ill think their genetics are mistaken.

Personality characteristics? BAHAHA. You mean people affected by traumatic events that subjugated natural gender traits into psychological illnesses of delusion.

Absolutely not. Youre fucked in the brain if you think there are sexes other than Male and Female

helo ben shapiro

SAGE

You just showing us that you're uncivilized. LGBT such a stupid ideology. Didn't you learned form what happened to people before us?

"Those Who Do Not Learn History Are Doomed To Repeat It." - George Santayana

most of those are syndromes that make you a retard or dead, so...

You are the kind of cuck that in one breath says that animals cannot teach us about gender because their is no societal construct, and then in the next breath defend homosexuality by pointing to gay dolphins.

This entire discussion revolved arround definitions - just like two mathematicians may come to different conclusions for the question if there's a solution to a root of a negative number.
One says no because in the scope of real numbers that's impossible.
The other says yes because in the scope of imaginary numbers that is possible.
In the end both agree on both of their standpoints being valid because they have different scope and literal interpretation on the same issue.

About the issue itself: I'd call it "sexual orientation" rather than gender, but besides from that i agree with feminists.

Irrelevant. The only point is that there are more than two sexes. You clearly agree.

You're confusing gender identity and sexual orientation. I never mentioned dolphins.

ok then but theyre not male and not female so you just said theres a third gender named genetic fuckup
arent you one of whem with that logic ?

exactly. the deformities caused by the competing genes usually results in death before college can tell them it is society that fucked them up.

It's more like males are degenerated females.

You are confusing sex and gender as being different and unrelated.

I'd say that there is only two gender, but the way we relate to them is a spectrum.
Like you know, you can be Barbie or Ken, but you can also dislike both or be sometimes one sometimes the other, but they're still Barbie and Ken.

Disorders. As in not normal. As in “a mistake is not a separate sex”.

You fucks are so desparate that you want to try defects as normal to bolster your bullshit argument.

A fuck up is not a separate sex. Which part of this is confusing to you?

>pointless dithering about other peoples personal identity problems
who gives a fuck / grow the fuck up you tard

THERE ARE ONLY TWO GENERS and if you believe otherwise you should kys to improve the gene pool quality

It seems that sex and gender are linked, but gender is affected by traumatic events that make somebody believe such dilutions. I have yet to meet a confused soul who had not been abused, assaulted, and/or bullied into their confusion.

About this, XXY is something found in 1/400 people, it's sufficient to say that gender is not binary even though a vast majority of people belong one of them

you are right in so many ways. explains why every dyke i have ever met was ugly as shit as a child and teen.

Actually, I was travestite before being abused.
I agree that the assault that happened to me made me "more" travestite (because of the need to feel comfortable), but I "had" it way before.

Different and unrelated are two separate things. I've never claimed they're unrelated, only that they're different.

Irrelevant. By the way we define sex within a scientific context, there are more than just two sexes. You can disagree if you choose, but it's like a YE creationist screeching that evolution is 'just a theory'.

You're correct, but confusing gender and sex. The fact that those syndromes exist at all does mean that sex isn't binary.

Gender is a spectrum, Roy Moore.

Oh noes! You trapped me! Nice try cuntrag, a defect is just that a defect. If you want to go all policy debate the onus on your dumb ass to show that is *should* be a separate sex. It belongs to neither sex obviously.

sometimes things can go wrong with pregnancy (i.e. exposure to drugs like Finasteride), so your genes could be the normal XX or XY but development of your genitalia does not happen correctly since every person basically starts out as a "girl" embryology-wise.

Yes it's a disorder. The question is how we're supposed to face that since there's no clear way to treat it. Even antipsychotic drugs for typical mental disorders are hit and miss, literally just a shotgun approach (see Prozac, just increase sertraline levels and hope it works, research is not even sure if it's the increased sertraline levels that helps or if it's the body's adaptation to it).