I really, really, really, really want a russian gf. All the girls here are obese or ugly, the polish girls are all taken

I really, really, really, really want a russian gf. All the girls here are obese or ugly, the polish girls are all taken
what do I do mummy pls help I need my diaper and baby bottle
youtu.be/O0nyRc_WcLY?t=2914
>t=2914
youtube.com/watch?v=E5E6wr9O_TU
youtube.com/watch?v=WSM9dQjV4uM
they are like angels, they sound very nice much nicer than every regional/class difference accent here
there are no angels here, if you find an english girl who is an angel she is lying
there are maybe 100 decent looking upper middle class girls in the entire east midlands

i'm sure there are russian who would say the same thing about british girls

This is the only angel in this country who is english
the rest are dogs

doubtful

just go there my and figure it out

>really want a russian gf
watts your excuse? just do it!

yeah, some hipsters or teaboos who are ''too intelligent'' for local girl

whats the point of this thread? go on ebay or whatever and just buy one.

I am a dumb fuck who is poor and lives off his parents, even though English is my native language I only know about 20k words which is below average and today it took me 4 hours to read 23 pages of The Art of Poetry written by a jew

How am I supposed to learn russian or at least afford one?
I am not a proper man

no

this

are you the polish dispora, i don't have any money

what do you want to hear? you sound like a loser who does not want to fix his shit situation.
a """""russian gf""""" wont magically solve this. where is she going to live? your parents place in Leicester?

then get a shit job until you get a less shit one and repeat. and no, im a colonial.

>pelagea

excellent taste

> I'm a loser who can't/won't get a decent job.
> English girls aren't good enough for me.

Wow really sounds like they're missing out on a catch.

I have Russia gf ask me something

>leicester
ayy I went on a school trip in year 8 to a mosque there mush, I got sick after eating the food the pakis served to the rest of the class
and sure I could work 12 hour shifts 60 hours a week for minimum wage and make a bit considering I don't have to pay rent
But that would be hell, how would I cope? I'm not a proper man
tell me how to activate the european drive to succeed within scandis like yourself

>pls gief me counseling
no thanks.

just deal with it, my dude. dont go pandering on a vietnamese basket weaving forum for sympathy, it a cheap and temporary way of feeling better without ultimately changing anything.

>it a cheap and temporary way of feeling better without ultimately changing anything.
eh, it just passes the time
between sleeping like

that said, do you really user? is she actually an import or is she a real person?

>school trip to a mosque
lol what the fuck

Russian girls are top tier
pic related from Siberia

Be glad you live in the south, it was mandatory religious studies class. I know it sounds like some Sup Forums story but we sat in the mosque for hours, on the floor and all I remember was one lad in my year who volunteered to go up and try on a turban, I remember them wrapping it around his head that's all.
Had to wear hats inside and the eating area stank of shit. All the primary schools we past on the way to the mosque had brown children playing outside.

>tfw no catholic Russian gf

>russian
>catholic
mexican e d u c a t i o n

>russian
>catholic
No such thing, sorry to disappoint you
There are literally more Pagans in Russia than Catholics

>tfw no qt tatar gf

they're all from novosibirsk btw

>I really, really, really, really want a russian gf
Wouldn't mind having one, too.
Well, anyhow, we have ugly girls here, too, and plenty of them, and I don't feel that you'll get the top of the food chain even if you get here.
But maybe an ugly Russian one would be better than a British one, personality-wise.