Does anyone here on Sup Forums legitimately not do drugs...

Does anyone here on Sup Forums legitimately not do drugs? I haven't drank since i did acid and its been more than 6 months. I smoke weed daily and take mushrooms from time to time. Why arent you experimenting with your consciousness, its the ultimate red pill.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XtW6HW8jO_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Drugs are degenerate.

I did caffeine a minute ago. Am I going to regret this?

What constitutes degenerate and can you quantify degeneracy? Is marijuana consumption more or less degenerate than alcohol consumption?

>unironically doing drugs

maximum tipping neckbeard virgin detected

I'm a heroin addict.

Creatine is a steroid, right? Been an addict for over a year.

on muscle relaxers and lorazapam atm feeling pretty comfy, if only i had a bit of oxy to snort id be golden

Youre an absolute MADMAN!!!

I drink shitty kratom daily because I love it but I'm too pussy for real opioids

I have never done any drug, have never smoked a cigarette, and have only drank alcohol once.

I did psychs around 30 times when i was in high school. Now I'm 22 and have a problem with alcohol. I feel like if i eat mushrooms again i will either rid myself of addiction or end up in a mental house. What do?

I literally cannot picture a German doing heroin, every German I've ever met was extremely uptight rigid and organized. Does heroin even exist in Germany? I imagine it would be extremely expensive. How much for a gram?

he's a tanned german

Don't drink. Smoke some weed about 2 or 3 times a year, for about the last 6 years.

I'd go for it

I don't smoke,do drugs or drink. I am enlightened. Come join us other enlightened individuals who do not need the poison of the body and soul

I don't do drugs.

fpbp

h a r d c o r e
stop drinking for a week then drop shrooms. You'll have a horrible trip if your body and mind are weak from alcohol draining you. You need to be strong to endure strong psychedelic experiences. If you falter and you're weak then you belong in the home for the mentally weak.

i'm ignorant. kratom is a legal painkiller you can buy? fill me in senpai

a lot of these dork, red pilled types don't do drugs

>unironically not doing krokodil

You guys aren't even trying to make America great again

Because my job requires random drug tests.

I don't and I never will.

>he thinks we are all frogs in here

Because they are bad OP, you are just a fuckinb n00b. Give it 5 years of daily use and you will have turned around.

You will still be doing drugs, but a lot less, and you won't be a retard about it.

I barely even drink m8

i use acid pretty regularly and i still enjoy a frosty beer. it's hard for me to be around drunk people when i'm tripping, though. bad energy.

Only alcohol, and during certain occasions. No tobacco, weed, vape or anything my metabolism isn't able to naturally process.

But you'll still be black

dude basically everybody in berlin in the 70's and 80's was on heroin constantly

I smoke weed everyday because I have undiagnosed depression and don't know how to deal with myself when I'm alone

I gave that nonsense up. I retain a severe caffeine reliance however.

>i don't do drugs
>except for when i do drugs

Only weed, and weed is all I'll ever do too, and I'm quitting because I'm getting a job.

Yeah, it comes from the leaves of some tree in Indonesia. You mix it with water/juice/horse cum, heat it up a little bit and slam it down. If done correctly it gives an opiate-like, yet energizing high. Like a vicodin and a cup of coffee put together.

Downsides are that it tastes like fucking tree shit, is coarse like sand and is overpriced for what it is. I have a friend who sells it online so I get it for cheap or else I wouldn't do it. Worth trying once or twice, though.

Drink it while you browse Sup Forums and your shitposts will flow freely.

/r9k/ is usually more uptight about drugs than Sup Forums is, just because they're losers who never had the opportunity to try them.

I enjoy a few cups of black coffee and 2 or 3 beers after a hard days work.

i have not drank alchol for a bout a year, i have not smoked weeks for about the same amount of time. thought i have been reading on extracting dmt from plaints.

I quit smoking cigarettes 2months ago. Im one month into no weed/dabs. And two weeks into no coke.

Why are you still acting like an edgy 17yr old?

No prescription drugs, no illegal drugs, I don't ever drink enough to get drunk, and the only drugs I take are over the counter for allergies or headaches.

dude if you're scared of alcohol and weed dmt is most definitely not for you

its not that a fear. my favorite drink is absinthe. i have not drink or smoke due to money troubles.

Most drugs are anti social and create retarded zombie people that are almost completely unproductive in society (obviously theres some people who broke the mold but 90% don't)

That's what makes it degenerate.

At Least liquor is a social drug but its still degenerate.

I used to do it, excessively. Everything under the sun, and then some. Left me as a spooky skeleton caricature of myself with a mind in tatters.

Life is better now, makes you realize you're just pursuing empty thrills. Hollow feelings with no real meaning. Don't miss it, not for one bit.

Except cocaine. God I miss cocaine.

I wanna do acid, but fear I'll have a bad trip.

Drink alcohol like once a month, but I usually hate it. Gives me a headache. Smoke weed a lot, but am currently detoxing to lower my tolerance and clean my piss. Do acid once or twice a year. Have done a lot of different pills, but they're not my thing. Like MDMA but don't trust nigger powder that's usually branded as Molly.

Drugs are great in moderation, but aren't worth throwing your life away if you lack self control.

Smoke cigarettes.
Drink once every two months.
Smoke pot 1-2 times a year.
Do opiates about once a year.

i vape thats it...dont drink or do drugs

DMT isn't even scary. Acid and mushrooms can be scary, but I've never felt anything but a bit uneasy on DMT. It doesn't last long enough for you to full on freak out.

I remember I tried it with my buddies and one of them had like a 17 year old girlfriend who wanted to try. She was like, "Ouch, my lungs! My lungs are caving in!", then she just put on this stupid grin and fell back into the couch. Fun times.

Go deep into the forest and you'll be fine. Just know it's just as much an emotional thing as it is a "see crazy shapes and colors" thing. Acid is more manageable than mushrooms, but it's hard to get actual LSD and not some derivative.

I've never really had that bad of an experience on acid. It's all about mood and setting. In the woods with a few good friends? Hell yeah. Inside some small, dingy apartment alone? Probably not so good.

>do acid/shrooms frequently for a few years.
>one time have terrible trip get panic attack.
>panic attacks never stop, this was years ago.
>sometimes hear voices before i go to bed of my parents saying my name
>sometimes have acid like visions while im trying to sleep something like charles bonnet syndrom.

I still function fine. Cant really blame the drugs some people just get fucked. Nowadays i cant do acid or weed or its just one massive panic attack. Can still drink, take opiates and benzos tho.

Bro I can't quit the vape I hit that shit all fucking day and my heart beats really fucking fast

Not an argument.

only bad consciences cause bad trips. if you have a bad trip, it's because you're a bad person

thats such a load of shit. Take acid more then 20 or 30 times odds are youll have atleast one bad trip. Its usually the situation you are in or if there is something bothering you.

Everything is a "social" drug if it isn't fucking illegal you moron.

Just weed.

Its a legitimate prescription, does that count?

Drugs are absolutely disgusting.
They rot your brain and destroy your work ethic.
A lot of them are addictive, which end up sucking up more money than a full family of 4.

Fuck drugs. I'm gonna stay sober and stay sane.

A weak mind like Yours Project onto other pure People on this Board to try and justify and lie to yourself about Your destructive habit. People may Call it degenerate and if you actually do these Things, don't be fantastic shill and keep it to yourself.

No. Your wrong by a long shot.

Weed - Anti Social

Opiates - Anti Social

Meth - anti social

Theres an argument that legal amphetamines and some benzo's are social but no. Don't be an ignoramus because you like drugs.

Im pro legalization of all drugs but to call all drugs social is beyond fucking retarded.

This.

Its just bait threads. Whenever someone complies or just responds they feel alot better about themselves.

Sickening

just kratom daily, got me off alcohol, it's an improvement and no real negatives except it costs too much

on EC stack now but that's just temporary

smoke weed when I can find a good connect in this town

occasionally do benzos

Drugs are for cuckolds. Outside of therapeutic doses of stimulant medication and mood stabilizers or antipsychotics used to correct mental disorders they have very little use. On the more harmless end of things, they lead to bad habits like laziness, apathy, or lead to bizzare masturbatory delusions about being an enlightened being. On the other end, they lead to addiction, property crime, violent crime, and can trigger psychotic or schizophrenic behavior at an earlier age. It won't make you crazy, but it can trigger schizophrenia or psychosis at an earlier age in people who would develop it in their early 20s. And before you ask, I have done them before(all of the big ones except meth and pcp plus the alphabet soup research chems), and to excess.

no drug is necessarily social or anti social

you either take them and hang out with others, or you don't

>Opiates - Anti Social
have to disagree with this one senpai. Snort a roxi 30 and im a social fucking butterfly

Drank maybe close to a year ago? I drink hard maybe once or twice a year, I do hookah at my brother's place but that's about it.

Too bad though. I sometimes wish I did like drugs. Women are into retards so I guess that leaves me out.
>Smart
>Read everyday (at work too)
>Can actually talk about my hobbies of painting and working out and know my nutrition sciences.
>Have confidence and love to debate people but they all get butthurt when I ask them to explain their position so I tend not to debate that much.
Get told
>"user, for as weird as you are, you have some cool hobbies."
And then my co-workers show me Snapchats of them being completely drunk and dancing awkwardly while at a hookah bar. Spent half their paychecks on hookah and overpriced drinks to dance with girls. Girls like that kind of guy.
>Woe is me, the post.

>masturbatory delusions about being an enlightened being.
So true when i was frequently taking acid i thought all astrology and that garbage was all true. I cringe so hard thinking about it.

>all drug users are retards
>im too smart to do drugs
>women only like retards

you're retarded and awkward

It makes people overly open to suggestion. There's a reason that Charles Manson made his followers do acid all the time, but rarely took it himself. Part of the trip is that insignificant things seem like life changing revelations, but in the coming days you realize that they were insignificant or something you could have figured out on your own.

I've used every illicit drug there is and many many prescription drugs as well.

Other than prescribed drugs, no.

Never smoked either and only had a few sips of wine.
I used to drink a lot of soda and tea for caffeine but now I just drink ice-water 99% of the time, as that shit was ruining my teeth.

Most of the people who "don't do drugs" here are on psych meds.

GOOD GOY

ENJOY YOUR BUTTBLASTED BRAIN (IF AVAILABLE)

BLAZE IT

see

> used to drink a lot of soda and tea for caffeine
>now im on psych meds

Likewise..im on suboxone now...life sucks!

Did you move to Colorado too?

Stop being obtuse. Prescription drugs to correct mental disorders or enhance focus aren't being used to intoxicate yourself for recreational purposes. Taking 15mg of adderall daily to get your work done more easily is different than dropping acid at some faggoty jam band festival or crushing up ritalin and snorting it.

Well most drug users are. At least in mi lifetime I've had friends that started on weed and are now crack fiends, one of them has a down syndrome kid. Not many drug users here are smart. Most use drugs even in school, to get more connections to more drugs.

Yea, I'll say staying clean is smart . Drugs IMO should be used for spiritual awakenings and to learn about yourself but people abuse it of course.

Women don't like retards? Not from what I've seen / studied. Money, drugs. Tattoos is all you need to get women. Even just 2 of those and you're guaranteed to slay pussy like no one's business.

I'm kind of awkward because I don't like small talk because it all revolves around degeneracy and Hollywood actors relationship lives.
>"Oh did you hear?! Another black innocent religious child was killed by the evil racist nazi white man!!"

Please tell me you don't like that kind of conversation, especially when you can talk about philosophy and science and all the other wonders of the world.

Caffeine and nicotine. That's about it.

used to smoke marijuana on occasion (like once every few months with friends) and have tried cocaine and meth before but not interested in trying or using any of them again. did not try any drugs until age 18.

drink maybe once a month at most with friends and didn't have first drink until 19.

>Weed - Anti Social
going to disagree here
smoking with friends is great

So there is no runaway abuse and overprescription of major psych drugs?

a nice brick of cocaine is the white mans drug

Caffeine, nicotine, and lead are the only drugs I need.
Been about 2 weeks since I've drank and about 2 months before that.
Haven't smoked weed for about a year.
Haven't done shrooms for about 5 or 6 years

I'm 34 years old and I've never been drunk. Never smoked a full cigarette. My liver and kidneys should last me another 100yrs. My lungs have some damage due to industrial chemicals, but it couldn't be helped when you are young and have a strong work ethic.

Well if you hang around a bunch of lower class people, they are going to be retarded of whether they use drugs or not. A lot of smart upper class white people use drugs recreationally, in moderation.

left out a regardless in there, you get the picture

You are the ultimate good goy

I've done a lot of illegal drugs in the past but now I'm interested in how to get similar results from my body with just normal influences like exercise, social stuff, meditation, etc. Does anyone know anything about this that could give advice? I know the body can really make you feel good if it wants to.

>he's a stiches fan

youtube.com/watch?v=XtW6HW8jO_U

>so cucked he literally injects terrorism

Achievement

delet this

I've never heard this incoherent nigger babble in my entire life

Good one