Canada work visa

So since i was a child i loved your country, how is your policy on Poles? is it hard to get a visa like in USA?

You don't want to go to Canada. It's a liberal shithole now and all industry is visibly crumbling due to diversity quotas and the misguided focus on progressivism.

t. Torontonian

This 2bh. Shit economy and a degenerate liberal pansy PM.

Poland is the future.

>t.torontonian
That's because you live in a shithole infested with niggers. The rest of Canada is doing great.

Please don't come here, I don't want to see decent people like you suffer.

Our economy has collapsed completely, at least Poland has a future...

Toronto is Canada's financial capital you dunce. It is the metric by which the country's success is measured. Canada is finished!

This guy makes our house of commons look professional.

Why are Canadians such self deprecating cunts? We live in one of the best countries in the world you fucking faggots. Get out if you don't like it here

hold me

i still want to help your economy grow

Don't listen to all these naysayers, user.as long as you know a trade or have some experience with CNC programming or some shit, you'll do fine. Plus, if you're well educated, you have a high chance of getting a visa. Yeah, you might get a visit from your friendly neighborhood poo in loo now and again, but if you steer clear of big cities you'll have a great time.

it's shit don't come here. It's -40c in the winter, mosquitos in the summer, it's shit. absolute shit. You don't want non user.

i am a truck driver for like 7 yrs feelsbadman.jpg

Disregard everyone else in this thread Poland. If you're that set on coming to Canada then absolutely make sure you get somewhere in the prairies and hopefully in a smaller city.

The prairies is where a ton of Europeans came to decades ago and it's the good kind of diversity.
The moment you go into a large city you'll have Indians, Chinese, Arabs and blacks everywhere.

I live in a small prairie town in Alberta and the only non-white are Philipinos doing work visas.
What's nice is that every one of them I've met work hard as fuck and one likes giving me deals in the local Dominos.

Just remember, NO BIG CITIES and you'll be good.

It's a lot easier than a visa in the US, country is pretty great aside from all the liberal faggots here

You could still probably find work in the parries, either at the tar sands or in a logging town or something. And if you're really desperate, there's probably a need for truck drivers in the northern territories.

i have permit for transporting all kinds of items and i can drive a cistern

Can't accept you unless you can recite the Koran by heart.

Well in that case you might as well at least apply. You might need to get re-certified for a Canadian license, but that's usually nothing more then a written test of some kind. And in all likelihood your employer would probably give you a hand with that, but you'll wanna talk it out with them beforehand.

I welcome you to work in Canada. But don't go toronto, its a diversity shithole.

>truck driver
I think its easy to get a visa for that, there is a shortage of long haul truck driver in Canada.

that's cool the first time someone didnt laugh at my job... here in Poland they laugh everytime they here about it even tho i make 3 times their wage

Trucking is paki dominated these days.

Truck drivers are paid well in Canada too.

i wouldn't have much hope.

i tried. wasted years of my life and thousands of dollars.

Feels kinda bad whats your job?

We don't have a policy on Poles, and no one Canadian (least of all the inbred racists here) speak for the country.
Canada is a great place. Very liberal, very polite, very accepting overall. It's hard to get a visa to come to this place and it is hard to immigrate, but it is well worth it. I think you would like it here.

>Economy tanks due to issues during previous PM's administration as he was on the way out

>It's the new guys fault!!!!

every time. Our dollar's actually rebounding now btw

Poland is a shithole and the polish are trash. Stay out of my country.

i am half German

>It's hard to get a visa to come to this place and it is hard to immigrate, but it is well worth it.

Horseshit. They give citizenship away like candy. This country is a third world dumping ground.

Oh thats cool then, sorry.

No, we don't. It seems that way because you believe it, but it's not true. It's very hard to immigrate to Canada legally.

no thx. like any progressive society we're looking to curb the traces of white genetics from the country pool

Come eat a smoked meat in montreal we'll drink a Bleu together.

Are you serious nigger...

Dont listen to this quebec nigger. Only go to quebec for the strippers and blow.

Yes I am serious.

We accept 300,000+ annually.

CITIZENSHIP LIKE CANDY

isn't quebec the france of canada?

Which is why you should get some strippers and blow but do eat a smoked meat and drink a bleu, that ontarian is just jelly of our delicious tasty jewkebab

The only thing they have in common is being french and arrogant fuckers.

They hate anyone who doesn't speak French and they hate Canada.

Come. But steer clear of Capital cities, and Belleville I guess. Place is white trash central

Why would you love us? we're shit.

The eternal anglo will spout his dad rant like a broken record for the last four hundreds years and show no sing of stopping.

It's literal meme hate and it's one sided.

You guys have too much Irish blood.

Lots of Polish diaspora in Ottawa and Oshawa, the latter would probably be more enjoyable because Ottawa is diverse as fuck so the only good non-surburban white areas are Westboro, Glebe, and Rockcliffe, all of which are expensive to live in.

Fuck youre pretty well spot on, props for that. But still fuck ya you poutine stained, cheap cig smoking, cheese eating, hab loving queer.

Oshawa/Whitby days are numbered. Picker and Ajax have already been enveloped by Toronto ever growing and spreading multicultural disease

You think the hab will get better? We have until 2022 of fucking subban.

plz help.

Id bet subban doesnt last till 2022. Hes almost impossible to trade though even if he is decent. Never know what could happen though, my Leafs somehow ditched Clarkson and Phaneuf in a years span.

Phaneuf was overrated.

Our team is fucked either way, I doubt I'll ever see them win a Stanley cup in my lifetime.

Phaneuf was garbage. Never thought theyd pawn him off.

Better learn your hockey to Polish guy. Its not a meme. If youre white and Canadian you probably watch/played hockey.

yeah but they are kinda a little relatively good players, subban is literally FUBAR, he's the WORST. PLAYER. EVER.

That cunt played good one season, cashed his money and now he's sitting on his ass ruining everything. Nobody want to buy that lazy nigger.

OUR BLOOD BLEEDS BLUE

Oh and if I ever see the habs bringing back a cup I'll also get a flight ticket out the country for a month.

Because the riot is going to be zimmerman tier

Don't listen to Alberta rednecks. If you want a home to live in or a job you should move to Toronto. Quebec is out of the question if you can't speak French. Vancouver is too expensive as well.

Meh, it'll be a bit of a hassle if you want to really go through with it.

Mexican bros of mine say it was more annoying than getting green lit for the States.

Most immigrants say it was 100% worth the ass-rape in the end.

There is plenty of work. Any cancuk saying otherwise is a fucking pansy that cannot fathom putting his boots to the pavement.

Don't be some city-slicker though, Canada is a 2nd world country, don't you fucking believe the hype. It is 90% untamed land. The population is pushing 40 million for all the space we have, it's only 1st world tier in the cities, but honestly i'd call a liberal shit-hole worse than 1st world tier.

Forestry, Mining, Oil, there are a few dams being designed and we're getting crews for those ready. Always construction during the warmer months. Always snow-removal during the winter.
Canada won't die for a long time yet. Too much shit to do.

>Quebec is out of the question if you can't speak French

four hundreds more years of this please dessu~

What is so bad about him? Haven't been watching much hockey lately. he looks like he's still putting up good numbers for an offensive dman though.

As an ottawa fan all we have to look forward to are a few more years of watching the Nordic master race Karlsson play before he signs with a franchise that doesn't have a joke owner.

Man, he just, fuck I don't know how to describe it, it's just so fucking awful and cringe worthy. Like he would just... Fuck, idk, dance with the puck. Like that's it. He takes the puck, spin around a few time then shoot REALLY FUCKING HARD somewhere around the net.

1/10 he miraculously score then it's on LCN for the rest of the week.

God fucking damn it.

>being white
You can pretty much forget about it

>t. never been to canada

Ill tell you what OP, im not sure how our visa system works, but if you have the ability, come to Saskatchewan. There is a huge Eastern European (slav) community here, that i am part of, and many jobs. I should also mention that there are many conservatives here and we love white immigrants because we know they are hard workers.

You frenchys love that fancy pants hockey. Right up your poutine boulevard.

ive been trying to apply as a refugee as a worker as everything but keep getting rejected,anyone want to sponsor me? I pay all money i have

Look at northern Alberta. Their's probs opportunities for you working on a rig in and around like the grand prairie area and you make insane cash. I know people who didn't do college and went straight their and they make like 150k a year as an assistant cook.

Lol fuck the Canadiens and any Canadian team that isn't the leafs, the jets or the flames.

can your leader do this

>dude weed wins election and it goes up at the end

It shouldn't be hard if you are educated and qualified. My parents are Polish immigrants who arrived in 1989. Although they never got any handouts like the Asians and Muslims do...

>tfw you will never break into the SAQ outside of the stadium and burn cop cars because your team wins a metal cup

By taking away our jobs. Fuck off we're full

if you hear about a canadian family starving to death on the news it was me

You could try Woofing. It is where you work on an organic farm for room and board; You do not need a visa for this. Get the know the country away from the diversity of the cities. And if you like what you see work on getting a work visa while remaining in the country.

Hey you might want to try calling some local polish communities in large cities and ask them about companies that favour poles. I have polish family members and they work for pollocks and speak mostly polish all day.

>Federal job
Are you a minority? If yes then please apply
>Private sector job
Are you a minority? If yes are you on the temporary foreign worker program? If yes then please apply.
>Mcjobs
Same as above but if not foreign worker please give 2 letters of references from previous employment, show at least one year of experience in the fastfood industry and go through our lengthy employment process.

There are 3 job sectors that you might be able to get into if you are a normal white male caucasian

1: Oil & Gas (Though the current government is destroying these jobs + low oil prices)
2: Construction (You must possess experience and some trade skill + have experience)
3: Security Industry (It's shit, low pay, but a good portion of the population cant get licenses due to criminal records so a bit less competitive)

I would honestly recommend just finding a solid delivery job if you can, least you will get tips to make up for shitty minimum wage.

All in all Canada is a fucked country. Rich Chinese come over and buy up property then rent them out at high costs to Canadian citizens in the major cities. The outskirts of the cities are also pretty bad and usually fastfood industry dominated.

The only way to succeed as a Canadian is to either live in your parents basement long enough and save up enough money for a down payment on a house, find a partner and both work full time to pay the bills, or move to America after graduating from University.

The odds are stacked against you here. The best you can really hope for here is limited ownership and a shitty job to pay rent with.

Even if you did go to University, if you majored in anything worth a damn for the private sector you have to move to Toronto, and the jobs are shit there so being successful at business means moving to America. Federal jobs go to minorities and women who can check the box so you won't find much if any luck there, if you do get in promotions wont go to you.

google Canadian visa checklist. It'll show you your chances.

Become a Mexican and then you can travel from Mexico to Canada without a visa. Our liberal government implemented visa free travel for all Mexicans.

Sorry. Weedman only takes in brown people. We've fallen to shit anyway.

Canada doesn't accept poor people.

TRUDEAU IS FUCKING BASED

CANADA IS GOING TO BE GREAT AGAIN

I DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT VISAS BUT TRY TO GET ONE ANYWAYS

WE'LL HAVE LEGAL WEED HERE SOON ITS FUCKING LIT

Even tho Trudeau has that bullshit feminist act and the if you kill the enemy they win shit, hes a pretty nice PM

Also nice hair

>We accept 300,000+ annually.
305,000 immigrants this year + 55,000 'refugees' this year alone

Highest rate in over 100 years now, thanks Weedman

>Why are Canadians such self deprecating cunts?
anglos

Nor for long lets do some politimath who in canada benefits from a low dollar why the manufacturing industry where is all the manufacturing done why ontario and quebec where are the votes you need
to stay in power see where im getting at liberals dont care about canada as a whole just the parts that keep them in control so enjoy that until the west finally says enough and separates or secedes to the states