I hear the new guy isn't doing so well. I can come back if you want me to

I hear the new guy isn't doing so well. I can come back if you want me to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, Black Jesis. Your time is over.

Your selling out of the average American for Wall Street is why we're in this mess in the first place, fuck off

Nope. I'm enjoying everything I voted for. The slow, gradual disintegration of the United States of America.

>inb4 "hurr durr russian"

You could not possibly comprehend the amount of fucks I do not give, about Russia or Russians. I want to see shit BURN.

stay mad kid

You heard wrong, nigger.

Fucking porch monkey.

> people watching fox news say

GTFO

At least some people are happy that america bleeds to death.

He made the bottom 60% of American pay for the financial crisis twice, yeah, i'm sure that nothing to do with where America is now.

As opposed to me wasting 4 decades of taxation flushed for your amusement, let me take this opportunity to invite you to a BBQ. I'll show you all the burn your shortened life can stand.

that is really a stupid post

Republican ideology = Supply-side economics. Enjoy your fucking failed economic doctrine you STUPID fucking people.

Why in the fuck would a sensible business owner use his tax break to hire unnecessary workers. They are already saying it's going to be stock buybacks primarily, doing nothing for you and I. Increase aggregate demand and a positive feedback loop is fucking instantly created. It's not too difficult to understand you ignorant morons.

Isn't it school hours right now? Better get back to class.

I'm a little at a loss for words right now, but thankfully I managed to think of these ones before they slipped my mind.

Suck shit.

No you dumb jiggaboo, I'm at my office.

Yes job are move from canada to the usa but with him it was the other way around...fucking tax cut

>basement
ftfy

My office doesn't have a basement Jamel

Found the nigger.

>being mad enough to samefag

If Republicans are dumb, why are they usually rich bussiness owners

only when I notice the trash has not been picked up yet. Then I wonder why you and your cousins are running late

OH NO
He's still pretending he has an office!
AHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHA

>being shocked to see rasict comments on 4chins.

you like memes?
I like memes.
should I post mine?

sure kid

Not shocked, just keking at the kids pretending to have real jobs.

And I'll sit right here shit posting until a customer walks in.

doesn't know what samefagging is

implying

Because rich business owners know republicans are dumb. So they want to use them. Doesnt have shit to do with politics, its all about money.

>still samefagging

Oh let me guess.. you have a job right? Your not in your basement ? I can see it now, my little pony action figures on the self. Leftover food on the floor. A bernie sanders sticker covered in tears ....

"I have a job, trust me!"
>refreshes page waiting for response
really makes you think

>being this mad
lel

>its all about money
Mace is that you????where's puffy???

Wasn't me nigger

Yeah, I'm at my office right now!

>dindu nuffin

>being this triggered

No Nigger !!!

>using synonyms
child's play

Starbucks isn't an office ...

how would you know, they don't have starbucks in trailer parks

Trump just added $1.4 trillion to the deficit over the next 10 years so Wall Streeters could line their pockets and you think Obama was the one who sold us to Wall Street lol

Stay cucked drumph nugget

Jokes on you faggot I'm in san francisco

> Der Juden hat komme

>calls someone a faggot
>lives in san francisco
yikes

>Your

>Doesnt have shit to do with politics,
>its all about money.
whats the difference again?

Drink more Koolaid, leftie

Remember if you can't refute the point look for a Grammer error

Even Trump voters miss Him, they're so butthurted, Owned by their own stupidity KEK.

Say bye to free internet and sharing CP shit amerifats.

>illogical argument
>grammer
Do you have to wear a helmet outside?

This city hast been gay in 20 years. Maybe in the castro, but the lgtb community has been forced out by the tech industry. Too expensive these days. Kinda sad really.

No Republicans aren't dumb... Poor republicans are dumb. Rich ones are playing 5th dimensional chess and loving every moment of you poor GOP faggots begging to be fucked harder.

That is sad.

Barack Obama falls in love with Joe Biden.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the vice-president's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to Joe, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the Biden he called is not the same Biden he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is Joe's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the ex-president's own AU self.

Another curious thing happened. In the alternate universe, Joe is the First Husband of President Obama. Obama's AU counterpart became the first gay president of the United States of America, in a world where the World Trade Center was never destroyed, George W. Bush never became president, and Al-Qaeda never existed.

Hijinks ensue as Joe gives his darkest, most private secrets to Obama not only to help him conquer the heart of his other self, but to turn him into the first gay black president of his own world. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the PRESIDENCY of MURRICA.

Obama was fun to watch on TV tbh
And so was Trump when he hosted his own TV shows.

Not seeing the joke.
Shareblue didn't cover this in train week did they ?

FINDS
I
N
D
S

>I hear the new guy isn't doing so well
He's doing great. "Never listen to nig nogs."

You're saying "cuck" was just projection all along?

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us

Everyone who voted trump voted for a guy that's taking it up the ass from the Russians.
Cuck is their way of life.

Voting for hillary wouldn't have been much better though. You amerimutts are fucking retarded for letting it come down to a choice between two equally massive and mentally challenged cunts.

>take it up the ass from russians
>take it up the ass from niggerkike commies

at least the russians are white and aren't dead set to destroy whites

also, imagine the symbolism if the presidency went

>black male
>white female

gross.

>You amerimutts are fucking retarded

Such is life when capitalism is the official state religion.

Come back in a year after Trump blows up DC and the Dem's take over congress.

How naive to not realize the existence of the False Left-Right Paradigm.

It's really kind of sad, hopefully you're just young.

I wanted to like Obama, but the fact that he didn't pardon Edward Snowden kind of killed that for me.

wtf are you talking about you retard? did he hike up the taxes on the bottom 60% of earners? Can you read?

Wonderful, insightful rebuttal. Everything boils down to economics, fucktard.

literally voting to make yourself worse off only to "trigger the libs"

you guys are so fucking dumb, it's hilarious. you don't even realize the only ones who are going to suffer more are your dumbasses.

godbless and maga

Trump already did more good for the american people than Obama did in 8 years.

AHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

But Jesus said that the more profits I make for the plantation owners, the greater my reward in heaven! Get thee behind me, Satan! Allahu akbar!

You cant be president again mr osama

Jews don't poop in their streets.

implying

stay mad kid

sure kid
stay mad

You're full of great insight faggot.

sure kid
stay mad