So Sup Forums. I just tried to strangle myself to death but just couldn't do it

So Sup Forums. I just tried to strangle myself to death but just couldn't do it.
I'm drunk as fuck, so I might as well answer your questions as best as I can.

I'm a german med student.

Will answer everything as fast as I can.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I just tried to strangle myself to death
why tho

!!! :(
Don't do that again user, please.. I know I might not know what you're going through, or what your rational is to do so but don't be selfish.
You're a student, a MED student! I bet your parents/family is proud of you and want to see great shit from you in the future. I'm sure you're loved, people care and think about you and if you go through with this you're going to make them suffer and mourn for quite a long time for you to have done that without any explanation and/or reasoning.

So my question is and I understand if you won't reply but why do you want to do this? Whatever you're in, you can treat it some way or another

Please seek help at your college. Please never try again I don't know you personally but you shouldn't take your own life :(

lol why

Tu es nicht.
www.leben-ohne-dich.de/notfall.htm

Also, why this timing? its the nicest time of the year, nice festive mood all around (: plus christmas plus NYE

fuk german, i hate german

i like your handwriting :3

oh god, don't ruin my bday for me mate.. I don''t want to spend the rest of the day thinking about how that beautiful eye might not see any light ever again

Nicest? I hate snow, it's cold and wet!
I hate the fucking family meatings and shit, it makes me sick

I'm 43 years old user. Shit gets easier you're just all fucked up on young person hormones. If you don't like your current situation then change it. It's absolutely ridiculous to kill yourself when whatever you are feeling is temporary.

Better idea. Learn organic chemistry and then learn to synthesis new nootropic drugs for the rest of your life. Find meaning and help the world get high af

lost the girl I fell in love with (eventhough I tried not to fall in love) , money problems, depression, alcoholic, family falling apart and thus a lot of pressure.

You see, that's the thing with depression ; there are no good and bad days. There are just days. Nothing else. The thing is that you are right. I'm sure my family would be sad and alle the people I love. But I just can't sand waking up, havong to go through another day and live a single day more with myself.

thanks

that actually brought a tear to my eye. Alles Gute zum Geburtstag from germany. I hope your life will be as happy as it can be.

You see, that's what I thought for the past years. But everyday it gets harder to get up. The things that brought joy don't do that anymore. I just can't stand myself.

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/

get some actual help here

>reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
how is r/theredpill going to help with depression?

Old guy here again (43 year old dude)

Go to therapy, go to the gym, go to rehab,rebuild yourself better than ever but don't quit. You've got fight in you or you wouldn't have made it into med school to begin with

I had a girl that I was MADLY in love with that was was with for 2.5 years between 18 and 22 years of age. We had kids names all picked out and everything.

She dumped me out of the blue one day and it absolutely DEVASTATED me (this is an understatement).

I spoke to her on the phone for the first time in 15-18 years not too long ago and it was awkward as fuck and I thanked the universe for not making me fuck my life up by marrying her. My actual wife and I laugh about it (wife is incredible and blows the doors of the ex) now and I can barely remember anything about the ex and can't believe I considered hurting myself over her.

Bleib am Leben wir brauchen mehr stabile Deutsche um den Kampf gegen die Türken und Flüchtlinge zu gewinnen

I'm going to the guy aevery second day. I would consicer myself quite fit. But thw thing is I just can't see a reason for going on. I hate whining about feelings etc. I see what the future MIGHT have in store for me, but I just can't go through another day of dealing with all of my shit.

Ist das Köder?

Du sprichst mir aus der Seele.

Ehrenmann

Kein Köder, echter Inhalt mein lieber Bernd.

Yeah you can, Sup Forumsro, please.

Great job on seeking help, it takes time I'm afraid.

Someday you will look back on this and be so grateful that you didn't do anything stupid, I promise.

Like I said, if you don't like your life, change it. Sell everything and move somewhere. Fuck it, you were going to kill yourself anyway, so why not take a chance?

27 seit 6 Jahren ne harte Depression Freundin verloren Vater verloren und meine Geschäfte gehen den Bach runter

Dazu kommt dass ich als größten abschaum der Familie benannt werde

Bitte lass diese Scheisse jeder hat sein paket zu tragen familie kann man sich nicht aussuchen und Frauen kommen und gehen liebe ist nichts anderes als irgendeine Reaktion in deiner Birne die dir sagen will mit der chic kannst du Kinder kriegen aslso reiss dich verdammt nochmals zusammen zieh dein studium durch mach deine schulden wet und Guck dass du Kohle.verdienst und auf dich achtest ansonsten bist du nur veschwendterr Samen deines Vaters also Gib Kelle

Why?

Would you be so kind as to try and rank which of these you think is causing the most problems for you by percentage perhaps?

Lost the girl
Money problems
Alcoholic
Family problems (mind clarifying this one?)

What was her name?

>pic related

Sorry for the typos. As I'va said ; I'm drunk.
I meant to say I'm going to the gym every second day. I hate taling about feelings and stuff since I think thats quite a pussy move to be honest. But when I'm drunk sometimes I can't contain myself.
About changing my life : the sad thig ist taht you are right and I wish I had the energy to do so. But I don't . And that is what disappoints me most.

"Also gib Kelle" hat mich tatsächlich zum schmunzeln gebracht. Ich weis ja das du recht hast. Aber ich weis nicht weiter. Ich weis nicht wo ich die Energie hernehmen soll und wie ich in den Spiegel schauen soll ohne mich zu übergeben für die schelchte Entschuldigung von Mann die ich bin..

OP if you're gonna kill yourself, then I suggest you murder some Muslims and Roaches before you off yourself.

> pic related

Actually thought about that but don't know how to aquire a gun...

No worries on the typos. I'm an Amerifag, so of course only one language here, so two languages at all is a great accomplishment to me :)

Talking about feelings doesn't make you a pussy. Bottling up all your feelings and then killing yourself makes you a pussy. Talking to someone, especially to someone that can help you through the feelings can help make you not want to kill yourself (which is a start).

You're smart, you think you should be able to think your way out of all this but "a fish doesn't know he is in water". In other words, no matter how smart you are you only have YOUR life experiences and YOUR core beliefs to reference on how to deal with things (i.e. talking about feelings makes you a pussy).

That's why you have to seek outside help whether it's AA meetings or a therapist, or both.

Thanks for the response.

I already talked to you about the girl. Yeah, I don't understand, THIS one was SO special. Bullshit, it will get better and your logic knows that's true.

Let's talk financial issues. How much are we talking here? I currently have around $360k in debt and am not going to be a doctor someday. Let's talk through some numbers, I do finance for a living and maybe I can help?

What's going on with the family?

Thanks. It's nice to know that there is a stranger that (eventhough he has his own problems) takes interest in another human beeing.
Is that really how you feel? I hate to talk about feelings. It means I have to open up and eveytime I do I feel as if my problems are so puniy that someone with bigger ones would just laugh and be like "get in line you faggot" or something. You know?

Hell yeah I care. There are a LOT of good people out there user. You just won't find many of them on Sup Forums :)

Yes, I think people that seek help are brave as fuck. A pussy sticks a gun to their head and quits. Fuck that, I'm a fighter.

I was fat, angry, and miserable for years and just COULD NOT get out of it. I decided that I needed help from an outside source because I just couldn't come up with the right answers on how to move forward and change the things I needed help with.

No, it actually wasn't but that's the thing with love isn't it ? It just doesn't make any sense to someone from the outside.
At the end of college I'll be about 40k in debt. If I make it through (don't know how to spell it). my parents depend on me finsihing for them to make it through retirement. My siblings simply won't make enough.

Famliywise : I'm the only one that understands my mothers struggles. She has been married to my stepfahter for 15 years becaus she fears that if she dies form diabetus that tehre will be noone to take care of us if she divorced him. That really f***s with my mind : to know that your mother only stays with that dude out of protection for you...

Thanks. A lot. Glad to hear taht you were able to make a turn! That's really good to hear!

How did you manage to get out og it?

Happy to be here, Sup Forumsrother.

When you seek help form that therapist or from AA, talk to them about codependency and how to break away from it, please.

>Just tried to strangle myself to death
>No petichiae in the eyes
OP is a liar

I went to therapy. My life was incredibly unbalanced and I had no idea how to fix it because nobody in my fish bowl had ever taught me how.

Is 40k a lot of debt over there? Not joking, that's nothing over here.

I don't know if I can actually bring myself to go to an AA meeting. At what rate are you an alcoholic?

40.000 euros is a lot for me. I have to get around with about 500 € per month, including meds for my disease and stuff like that.

You see, the thing is the girl I met actually knew how to deal with the shit I'm in because she has been through womething similar. But she is out of my life ...

I'm not an alcoholic. My sister is. I've paid for rehabs, been to multiple "Family weeks", been to al-user (the family side of AA), etc. It's part of what I had to go to therapy for, to learn how to accept that she is in charge of her own life and that nothing I can do would "fix" her no matter how much I tried.

Codependency is a bitch and if you have it and aren't aware/educated in it, it can kill you.

How much would you make as a doctor? What are the chances you will graduate if you decide not to quit on yourself?

My gf actually went to an al-user meeting. I feel really bad about that since I don't want to drag her into the shit I'm in. Thats what I hate most about my drinking : getting other people involved.

draußen liegt Schnee.
Geh raus schwuchtel!

In case the thread ends, please know people care.

Please know that people have survived and eventually thrived in similar situations, or possibly worse.

Please know that in 10 years that girl won't mean anything to you and you will laugh about it. Think about it logically.....right? You know it makes sense.

Would hug you I couls user. no homo. you are a good guy. Enjoy my broken elbow x ray. Not related.

that looks sick my man

I don't know. If I make it that far I'll guess about 4k a month?

hier liegt leider keiner.

I know it makes sense. But right now it seems to be all I can think about.

damn! how did you do that?!

It's okay, she was learning how to deal with her issues, not yours.

First thing they said at the family week (one week of classes the family can go to while a loved one is in rehab) was "Guess what?! We're not here to talk about THEM, we are here to talk about YOU".

Alcoholism is a family disease and it thrives in codependent and dysfunctional families.

>I know it makes sense. But right now it seems to be all I can think about.

You have to take it one day at a time.

Make it a goal in the morning to not shoot yourself. Maybe in a month the day's goal might be to not shoot yourself and maybe leave the house......sounds cliche as fuck, but one day at a time.

It gets better over time and eventually totally disappears.

Is it hard to find the time and talk to your mother about your feelings towards your stepdad? Maybe she doesnt want to divorce him in the fear of staying lonely for the rest of her life. Just tell that you are old enough to be independent.

Old Amerifag has got to run.

Keep scrapping, Sup Forumsro. People care and there IS a way out.

> muh attention
Go talk to your family faggot

I don't quite get that to be honest.

But that seems so , I don't know, pussy-like? Like someone that would whine about all their problems.
I've talked to her about it but not quite not enough to make her see what I see.

that's still good advice tho
>inb4 Sup Forums is his family too

Dont kill yourself numbnuts. Just look at those, "I've bee to Hell" videos on YouTube and think about whether or not you want to fuck with that right now.

Yeah hurts like hell tho. I fell through the ropes in a boxing ring and hit a table that was wayyy to close to to the ring. Was just sparring.