Me and my gf broke up can you guys give me advice...

Me and my gf broke up can you guys give me advice, shit really went down I need you fearless virgins to bring me back up. Inb4 I change my mind about sharing her nasty vagina.

Feel good knowing some other guy is smelling her nasty vagina now.

she looks nasty anyway, NFL shoulders with no bobs.

Women are terrible, I feel you Sup Forumsro

You is smart. You is kind. You is loved.
English not my language. Woman makeing saddness not good. Remember good you have with woman. Do not make mistake being mean. She still can suck your dick.

She had two kids, decided to smoke meth after having kids, that's always good for losing weight, teeth and soul right? After I found out she was a meth head I left. She got jumped and stabbed, meth related of course. When she got attacked I knew she was doing something!!

Forgetting what I said. Show us tits and butthole. Meth very bad. No words to make up for meth. Pussy rekt from children?

Despite the 10k hammers before me and two meth babies it was actually nice... Tight tbh... Anyways you asked..

she is fucking disgusting.

So anyways we're dating, I give this chick money, she use to grow me weed she showed me pictures. She goes out and bring back 4k worth of weed 2 lbs and there seedy... So from day one she went and bought meth with he difference and gave me trash weed Colorado had 100 oz all day everyehere how do I give you 2k per lb and you bring me back 5x worse weed bitch... I should have choke slammed her and nutted on her face and left then.

She's a nice girl when she's not doing meth and blowing everyone

Post more of her meth cunt

very nice, deep

Post more faggot

How much meth for anal

Oh gross

Long live the meth cum dumpster mother of two kids who will grow up to become nothing more then what she is...

Been there done that see ya pimp

Lol nooooo

Let her know how much of a dumb bitch she is guys. Waste of a sandwich maker.

So this is where crack whores come from.

She gross as fuck looking

Id fuck it with a condom..post more