BOOGIE 2988's WIFE IS LEAVING HIM

BOOGIE 2988's WIFE IS LEAVING HIM

In case you have been out of the loop, here's what happened:

1) Boogie had a life-changing gastric bypass surgery past summer and lost more than 100lbs
2) Boogie's wife has been getting fatter and fatter since their marriage in 2012 where she was already a chubby.
3) His wife Dez, probably a feeder now disappointed in the "changed person" that is her husband, decided to "take a few days off" to spend time with her family and help out her "sick father"
4) Boogie, being the loyal cuck, trusted her
5) Until days turn into weeks. Then he loses it on this twitch stream:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9cQDFvaTqU#t=31m08s

And now it's official (pic related).

tl;dr: ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/boogie2988/comments/7jnnlw/so_heres_the_deal_wife_and_divorce/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So? Looks like hes doing fine.

he's masking it, you should be able to tell. I feel like this guy will suicide within the next year. However he still has a loyal room mate so he might help him cope.

>She said it was ok to tweet this.
jesus christ, fucking betas
hahahahahahahahahahaha

no one who matters cares faggot

I wish i had a sick father like her, mine's just lame

next he is gonna ask her if it's okay if he starts looking for a new girlfriend

Surprised that fat fuck got a wife in the first place lul

saved
one of the best shoops of him yet

Who the fuck cares about some random fatty on the internet whose lost his wife? Divorce happens, people argue, people fall out of love, etc. Just move on with your day.

HELL YEAH DOOD

Youtube demonetisation really hurt him, huh?

Why the fuck is this fat fuck famous again?

Who the fuck cares? Hes just a youtuber. We acknowledged this like a few weeks ago and had our little sympathy kumbaya. Its done.

FUCK YEAH BRUH
DOOD IS XTREME
TO THE MAX

why is any fat fuck famous these days?
video games

money talks. And she probably enjoyed being the one with all the power and has some underlying dominance obsession that she saw fading away.

YEH I KNEW BROOO THIS IS LIKE MOSTER ENER DRING BUT IN PICTEURE LOL XD KELEK

wasn't confirmed tho. just speculation until dec 13th

Apparently Sup Forums cares enough to slander him and circlejerk over how much of bitch his wife. Thats all it is. They just want to circlejerk about it. Literal equivelant of a woman passing a group of niggers on the street and they start eeking and ooking. Thats all theyre doing, being niggers about absolutely nothing. Give a month or two and this will be forgotten.

>hes just a youtuber
Hes just a youtuber

DUD I KNO RITE?!!!??!?!!!! LIKE MAX ENERGIZE SHOOT RIHT OUTTA THE PIC LIKE BLAM MOFO! SHIT IS CRAYOKENX10 ROFL

who lives off youtube money in a big condo without having to go out to work, gets 250,000 views for every video he uploads, and he uploads one every few days. i'd say he's someone compared to most of us plebs.

Who is this guy? I feel like I'm missing out

The Butcher of Blaviken
Geralt of Rivia

>hes a youtuber
Im sticking to this claim. What made him successful was monotization. Anyone can fulfill a successful life with youtube nowadays.
>tana mongieux
>pewdiepie
>ray william johnson
Now yes, these people are statistically more successful than you and i but at the cost of putting on some kind of fake persona as if they enjoy what theyre doing. Would you be able to act like a mong in front of a camera five days a week and still have your dignity intact or would you sell out on your own personality and character just to live in a big house? I guess im not trying to judge these people, theyre smart and theres no denying it but at what point do you realize that it wasnt really worth it? Everyone you meet offline will automatically link you to your youtube personality and assume thats who you are in real life. Good luck making genuine connections to people.

what you said is exactly the reason i tend to avoid large channels
once i start to get that gut feeling that they aren't being themselves, that they are shilling, pushing agendas, narratives, ads, sponsors, etc etc, it just kills them for me, its not about the content, or being yourself, its about keeping the people putting money in your pockets happy
their personalities just become another greedy business
why i look around for small unknown channels
sometimes you stumble across some gold

Oh shit. She is taking (more than?) half his stuff indeed:

"Divorce went as expected. Arkansas is a 50/50 state so we're diving things accordingly. No lawyers, on court date, no bullshit. We just agreed on what she deserved to have and I actually had to encourage her to take more so I felt it was equal. Filed the papers with a mediator today and we'll appear in court in about 31 days and we'll be done with that part of it."

source: reddit.com/r/boogie2988/comments/7jnnlw/so_heres_the_deal_wife_and_divorce/

I don't get it, why is marriage still a thing? It's like an invitation to get cucked.